• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demon-oni

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Thanatos-Demon
3DS FC
0147-1152-7184
lookin' for my sd card as we speak. I have a decent capture and I will almost guarantee vids of Sonic, Falcon, Zelda and Marth by the end of the week.

NoAh MenQui

Smash Apprentice
cannot stay anymore time awake, I have COllege... T.T

I'll download it at my friends house

See you all!

NeoZ

Smash Ace
3 hours till.
My birthdayyyyy!

Also, I have decided that donations under a dollar do not warrant a shot.
Otherwise I will die.
Don't cheat, keep your promise and die a worthy death.
Or not, and keep doing your usual coding wizardry that everyone loves.

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
3 hours till.
My birthdayyyyy!

Also, I have decided that donations under a dollar do not warrant a shot.
Otherwise I will die.
happy birthday!!!! And what do you mean warrant a shot :p

SOJ

Smash Journeyman
OMG I can't wait for the demo to be officially released so I can start playing matches with everyone.

Vigilante

Smash Lord
OMG I can't wait for the demo to be officially released so I can start playing matches with everyone.
You are doing more harm than good. You should help the pmbr members by removing this. This build is VERY outdated.

Edit: The video he had was removed.

SOJ

Smash Journeyman
You are doing more harm than good. You should help the pmbr members by removing this. This build is VERY outdated.
Yeah I'm sorry I didn't realize it was really old. I immediately removed the video from the post and I'm taking it down from youtube when I saw all the negative comments about it...I had no idea it was so frowned upon.

Vigilante

Smash Lord
Yeah I'm sorry I didn't realize it was really old. I immediately removed the video from the post and I'm taking it down from youtube when I saw all the negative comments about it...I had no idea it was so frowned upon.
Well, you did remove it, so thanks for that. No hard feelings.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
By the way guys, we need to get Dant JUST drunk enough.

With your help, who knows what coding limits he can break?

Too bad you wouldn't see the fruits until final release

Also, this was an awesome 3000th post.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
It's the 7th in most of the world by now and there are still 60+ people reading this topic. We can feel the hype. Approximately ~12 hours until release, give or take a couple.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Are you guys gonna provide us with the default music for Hyrule Castle, FOD, Yoshi's Story, Dreamland... and the other old stages?

If not, I've got an hour ahead of me of solid downloading to do :laugh:

slimpyman

Smash Journeyman
Dantarion!!! i sent ya 5 bucks, that should get you a 6 pack of some domestic ;-) or 4 steel reserve! rofl *puke* Hope you have fun going around the sun once more. happy dateofbirth

Locke3

Smash Rookie
So whats this I hear about lucas' page being done? He looked vury interesting to me, and I wanted to know a bit more. Any idea when his page (as well as the other missing character pages) will be put up?
While we're on that topic, I'm assuming we'll be getting the other character pages as those characters are (more or less) finalized, correct?
Who can we expect to see character pages for in the somewhat near future?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom