• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
The thread's viewcount doesn't refresh for about an hour. This is so vBulletin doesn't murder the server.

Btw, for every time someone asks if it'll be a midnight release, we're going to push back the release by an hour. That is of course, after we reach 1 million views. :p

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Is it gonna be a midnight release?

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer

:troll:

Also, who wants to watch hour long videos about leadership and diversity~*~*~*~*~

JetAurion

Smash Journeyman
I guess you guys got tired of reading "MIDNIGHT RELEASE PL0X" over and over again, huh?

Highly looking forward to this.

NoAh MenQui

Smash Apprentice
Falco400, Dantarion or any member who can collaborate, plz help

I'm missing the website to install the IOS and all to be able to use loaders and all the benefits of homebrew channel

I have hombrew, but I updated long time ago (like 2 months or 3 months ago)

but I cannot load riivolution (and I have a 4g SD card) so I could atleast skip the smash stack method which is to instal hombrew channel

I forgot where the link was and I always googled it with "virgin wii 4.3 hack" or "4.3 usb loader hack" but is not showing the same results as before

I have hacked more than 10 wii's but, I cannot find the website

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Falco400, Dantarion or any member who can collaborate, plz help

I'm missing the website to install the IOS and all to be able to use loaders and all the benefits of homebrew channel

I have hombrew, but I updated long time ago (like 2 months or 3 months ago)

but I cannot load riivolution (and I have a 4g SD card) so I could atleast skip the smash stack method which is to instal hombrew channel

I forgot where the link was and I always googled it with "virgin wii 4.3 hack" or "4.3 usb loader hack" but is not showing the same results as before

I have hacked more than 10 wii's but, I cannot find the website
Standards and practices will not allow us to answer that question.
Google it.

Oh well.
I'll just watch the MGS3 cutscenes in demo theater tomorrow to wait.

Also, I finally found the Poke anime Johto music. Now I can put moar music on PS2.
Someone already did a Kanto anime music compilation, now I'm doing Johto.

NoAh MenQui

Smash Apprentice
Standards and practices will not allow us to answer that question.
Google it.

Oh well.
I'll just watch the MGS3 cutscenes in demo theater tomorrow to wait.

Also, I finally found the Poke anime Johto music. Now I can put moar music on PS2.
Someone already did a Kanto anime music compilation, now I'm doing Johto.
kindness!

*laugh* Private messege me, not the first time I actually fully modded a wii, but, this time... I have no success on finding the correct links :(

plz pm me if you can

yourface191

Smash Apprentice
super bowl over..... now all i have to do is get through the night and school tommarow then PM is mine .....HYPE HYPE HYPE

DiamondbodySharpshooter

Smash Journeyman
So, I hope to get some replays, and if my capture card is working, I'll post them up. But I won't be playing to show off Project M in the way that most people do; I'll be playing with friends who have around the same level of experience as I do, which is not all that great. And I'll probably be playing with items (so E. Yoshi, if you make that pack, I'll definitely showcase it in some videos.)

Most of all, I won't be advertising the moditude of this ginormous hack. No label of "Project:M in the title, no textures, etc etc etc. Well, maybe textures...maybe. If anything, just brstms. It's as I mentioned before; just the bare minimums, and no advertising the fact that it's the big M that has split us so. No wavedashing (because for SOME REASON, that's all people think Melee is) and whatnots, whatever happens happens. If anyone cares to shoot over a replay of 'just another day playin' smash', I'd be happy to start capturing if my capture card is indeed working.

(Hm, Just Another Day Playin' Smash. I like that.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom