• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Run

Smash Cadet
I found several typos on the new site; if someone who can edit the site wants to fix those then just shoot me a PM and I'll point them out. Just for the sake of professionalism.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
They're busy fixing bugs and stuff. That can wait.

About Peach's Veggies,

in action 5(Throw), there is a change action command to Action 6 if the requirement 2711 is set with the variable C8.

Action 6 is called lost, when it loses visibility and presumably terminates itself.

Maybe this is related to the shield issue?

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer

About Peach's Veggies,

in action 5(Throw), there is a change action command to Action 6 if the requirement 2711 is set with the variable C8.

Action 6 is called lost, when it loses visibility and presumably terminates itself.

Wow. EternalYoshi, could you give this a try? We're a bit busy fixing up stuff for the demo atm. :p

standardtoaster

Tubacabra

About Peach's Veggies,

Sounds good to me. I'll compare it to how other items such as mr saturn work. Hopefully this gets us somewhere.

Dantarion

Smash Champion
/me plays P:M

/puts up a 10 min video of wavedashing into fsmash with Marth
/gets 1 million viewers

"P:M is dumb, its all wavedashing spammy bs" - Youtube

Ulevo

Smash Master
Pfft. You have no idea how picky I am.

I see one combo in a combo video where the player misses a tech, or misses a move and still gets the combo, and I usually close the window.

Nothin' but the best.

Ulevo

Smash Master
I wasn't being sarcastic at all. I'm actually very picky and anal with what I do. It's one of the reasons I couldn't become an artist despite having a childhood talent; I'd spend too long on projects and just become frustrated.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Quick question: Are DACUSs and Boost Grabs staying for Project M? Are they still worthwhile for any characters with Melee traction?

ClinkStryphart

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ClinkStryphart
3DS FC
1891-1406-8889
Well I found a tutorial for doing custom entrances by wakaplacka on youtube. Trying to find somethings out still but I will try to get a Link entrance done sometime soon. Considering I now have some moderate free time. However the hard thing is I was gonna use pits animation for the entrance since its very similar to 64's Link entrance but I cannot seem to find it at the moment in my pac files. I know in the tut he said sometimes theyre hidden somewhere else within the .pac so it might take a while to find out what exactly I need to get this done.

Boost grabbing is in melee just its more noticable in brawl than it is in melee.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Well I found a tutorial for doing custom entrances by wakaplacka on youtube. Trying to find somethings out still but I will try to get a Link entrance done sometime soon. Considering I now have some moderate free time. However the hard thing is I was gonna use pits animation for the entrance since its very similar to 64's Link entrance but I cannot seem to find it at the moment in my pac files. I know in the tut he said sometimes theyre hidden somewhere else within the .pac so it might take a while to find out what exactly I need to get this done.

Boost grabbing is in melee just its more noticable in brawl than it is in melee.
Are you sure you can't find it? MotionEtc -> EntryL and EntryR?

ClinkStryphart

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ClinkStryphart
3DS FC
1891-1406-8889
Ya I'm looking at my file and it claims that theres a entrance file in something to where you really cannot preview it. Still looking though. It might be in the fitmotionpac then not really sure why it would be there but I'll check.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Are you looking for animations or effects? Animations are under fitmotion.pac. Effects can be under both that and the moveset pac.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
ooooooooooh I have another noob question for the PM crew:

"Why are you putting Melee GLITCHES back into Brawl? Wavedashing was a glitch!1!!!!!!1!!1oine!"

Believe me, it's coming.

NeoZ

Smash Ace
ooooooooooh I have another noob question for the PM crew:

"Why are you putting Melee GLITCHES back into Brawl? Wavedashing was a glitch!1!!!!!!1!!1oine!"

Believe me, it's coming.
Because it adds depth and makes the game better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom