• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManEg

Smash Journeyman
Hyper Smash Brothers X: The Fate of a Cross-Generation of New Age Super Heroes

Anyway, are there JC grabs in B+? Because as I mentioned before, there is an alternative to doing it. Just dash cancel and before going to crouch animation, hit Z. It works in melee too.

OverLade

Smash Hero

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
how about

Project M
Won't this remove the ability to let nana smash attack as a pummel for ICs?

EDIT: Er... I tried it without c-stick and I could get her to charge a smash but I had trouble just getting her to do a quick one. I don't know much at all about ice climbers so I was just asking out of curiosity.
try headbutt with popo then cstick stuff. chu and wobbles finish their cgs with fully charged dsmash a lot.

bleyva

Smash Ace
Someone should make Starfox: Assault Fox.
the Assault models were a tad beat imo.

if Starfox model changes were to continue, i wouldnt mind seeing replications of those creepy puppet-style characters found on the cover of the original SNES starfox.

they were so **** cool.

Sora-kun

Smash Ace
Well Assault's is better than Brawl's. I also think Fox's Standing animation is a tad stupid in Brawl.. any chance that could be changed?

Omgyes. All other ideas that were previously thought good have died before this one. 64 FTW.

Playtiem's ovuh starfux.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Because neither the project itself nor people's opinions in general ever change in the span of eight months.

Obviously.
No, but it does show that the project has vastly improved in polish and general feel, and that it's something that easier to appreciate after you've played it. :)

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
CRITICAL ERROR: Access to emotions denied. Processing alternative emotional responses.
. . .

Process Complete. My processors indicate that I am in a state of mild exhaustion.

Shell

Flute-Fox Only
Laughing is now not allowed in this thread.

rawr.

McBain sez....

Yah, we've come a long way in eight months... ported physics and hitboxes, incremental improvements to character size and camera, new stages, rebuilt characters, lots of new mechanical codes and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom