• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora-kun

Smash Ace
Sounds awesome. Could be used for mental torture if my opponent pisses me off. I can't imagine listening to MK's "FITE MEH" 500 times in quick succession. *shiver*

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Is it possible for someone to fight there way into the team? The way it looks so far only recognized names are getting on the team which is understandable. However someone may have the skills but not the recognition? What if PMBR members had side tournaments whenever they are at a melee tournament. Winner becomes a tester. :bee:
there are many PMBR members that aren't well known. a lot of them got in through the application process and due to their ability to help with coding. playtesters need to be either good or know good people, tbh. if you fit none of those criteria then I suggest you learn how to code or use PSA/BrawlBox well. That said, the idea of a tourney with pmbr membership as a prize has been mentioned

Shell

Flute-Fox Only
If you want to be a play tester, but are worried about your lack of recognition holding you back, just put up some videos of you playing and we'll check them out with an open mind.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
And be aware that if you want to be a play tester, already having experience with Brawlbox/PSA will be valued much more highly than saying "I've been meaning to learn PSA, this will be a good chance to."

I R MarF

Smash Ace
Good stuff with the taunt cancelling. I am really looking forward to running off the edge and announcing "SHOW ME YOUR MOVES" right before dairing like the 64 days. I also expect the same amount of satisfaction from Ike's "Prepare yourself!"

Sora-kun

Smash Ace
People in this thread.. stop being idiots? @_@ You're asking too much bro.

If we were to stop being idiots the world might explode or something.

Revven

FrankerZ
Where's randall tho?
...He's not done resizing the stage still and lighting is off, do you honestly believe with those two things to solve left he'll be working on Randall at the same time?

The answer to that question is, no you shouldn't be expecting him to do Randall alongside those other two things he has to adjust. Randall is coming last.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
...He's not done resizing the stage still and lighting is off, do you honestly believe with those two things to solve left he'll be working on Randall at the same time?

The answer to that question is, no you shouldn't be expecting him to do Randall alongside those other two things he has to adjust. Randall is coming last.
Actually, I'm pretty sure of all things the elephant should be coming last.

Also needs more streams.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Actually, Randall =/= the elephant.

Also I'll probably have a stream at a melee tourney on Saturday.

G

genkaku

Crap, I can't decide whether I'm more hyped about this stage or taunt canceling.

Sora-kun

Smash Ace
I care more about the stage tbh. =/ maybe because link doesn't really have a taunt that will mind **** the opponent like sonic/MK/other people

So that's his name.. Randall @_@

Sora-kun

Smash Ace
e.e sorry i had to reread it to understand. <_< no need to get mad. all i read is "i never said i was going to add the Pak.E Derm and "Randall >.>"

i simply misread. seriously.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
lmao GW. Can't wait for you to perfect the size and get Randall in there.
To be honest, I wasn't sure if it was the cloud they called Randall. I assumed that was true because something of such importance to the stage has a lot of impact on matches and it is almost guaranteed that commentators would come up with a name for it.

Sora-kun

Smash Ace
My point is that you can't really act like someone's an idiot for not knowing the cloud is called randall. They simply have never heard that it was called that.

Funny vid is funny.

Sora-kun

Smash Ace
uhhh... i don't go on smashboards (except this topic) <_< i only read this topic bcuz if i don't i'm afraid this will get released and i'll go a month w/o knowing. I also find it interesting to read about the progress... and this is something that kills boredom for like 3 seconds e.e

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom