• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora-kun

Smash Ace
w/e this argument is ****ing stupid and the result of it will yield nothing of use to anyone so let's all just stfu about it now. Also, stingers, you seriously need to **** off and stop starting **** with me.

Machiavelli.CF

Ivy of the West
NNID
Machiavelli.CF
3DS FC
3222-5675-4966
you really don't know what you're talking about. if you're going to bash brawl, at least don't be ignorant.
But you do understand im Bashing tornado, not brawl, right? ;) dont worry
It takes more actual tech skill and/or mashing to use luigi's Bown B as a recovery in melee than it does to use tornado as a method of movement and attack.
all that you need to know is where and when to move the tornado.

just another reason why nobody knows who you are...nor will they ever
Personally its not one of my goals to be well known :p

L/A/W

Smash Journeyman
w/e this argument is ****ing stupid and the result of it will yield nothing of use to anyone so let's all just stfu about it now. Also, stingers, you seriously need to **** off and stop starting **** with me.
lolololol
on topic(kinda): you guys should remap show me your moves to up-taunt permanently.

Sora-kun

Smash Ace
ur turning into the new stingers
e.e how so? i'm not picking fights with anyone i'm simply saying he doesn't have to lol @ me for saying that the whole argument is pointless. We all know MK is broken. We all know brawl isn't easy to win at. We all know nado is stupid. We all know Brawl is a bad game when compared to melee or 64 or dying of cancer. My point was there's no reason to argue about it. So how does this mean i'm trolling/stinger'ing? <_<

seriously explain it to me so i can modify my behavior accordingly.

Machiavelli.CF

Ivy of the West
NNID
Machiavelli.CF
3DS FC
3222-5675-4966
Why the ****cheese are people arguing about vBrawl MK in here?
Becuse its a very personal subject for some people it seems...
But besides that, Is editing the ledge grab range possible yet? Because I think I remember someone saying that the methods of doing so are currently unknown... at least back then.

bleyva

Smash Ace
e.e how so? i'm not picking fights with anyone
you're not directly picking fights, but you're being very antagonistic (responding to Stinger's post with "**** off and stop starting **** with me", calling L/A/W a **** after he tried to change the subject). either respond in a dignified manner or ignore it and focus on something else.

Shell

Flute-Fox Only
I've been disappointed with the general maturity level of this thread over the last month.

Please abstain from all personal attacks, regardless of how warranted they may seem.

In other news, I've nearly completed restoring Marth's range.

Shell

Flute-Fox Only
I've straightened out his shoulder, arm, and sword for most of his normal attacks using Brawl Box.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Actually, seeing images of the differences between the changed and original animations would be awesome.

G

genkaku

Finally, some great news. After you finish tweaking range, are sideB stall and throws all that's left for Marth?

Hellsinglover999

Smash Journeyman
I've been disappointed with the general maturity level of this thread over the last month.

Please abstain from all personal attacks, regardless of how warranted they may seem.

In other news, I've nearly completed restoring Marth's range.
as a melee marth main you have no idea how happy this makes me lol

I R MarF

Smash Ace
Its nice to hear that a lot of progress has been made for Marth (especially since he probably needed the most animation work of the entire cast).

Anyways, great work Shell. Keep it up.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Shiz in that stream? :O

@JCaesar
Precisely the reason I'm going to have to resist watching it.

Dingding123

Smash Journeyman
So I heard something about a mini-beta release idea earlier in this thread...

My suggestions as to which characters to have in it (if it ever happens):

Jiggz, Fox, Falco, Falcon, Ganon, Mario, Pika, Peach, Snake, Sonic, Lucas and Ike.

jalued

Smash Lord
So I heard something about a mini-beta release idea earlier in this thread...

My suggestions as to which characters to have in it (if it ever happens):

Jiggz, Fox, Falco, Falcon, Ganon, Mario, Pika, Peach, Snake, Sonic, Lucas and Ike.
if there is going to be a demo, there will proberbly be no more than 8 characters, and all will be melee top tier (apart from maybe 2 brawl characters)

Sora-kun

Smash Ace
you're not directly picking fights, but you're being very antagonistic (responding to Stinger's post with "**** off and stop starting **** with me", calling L/A/W a **** after he tried to change the subject). either respond in a dignified manner or ignore it and focus on something else.
oh riight and they aren't antagonizing me at all by taunting me and basically saying i'm an idiot.
thanks.

anyway awesome about marth's range and blah blah etc.

Sora-kun

Smash Ace
no one is saying anything, can we please just get back to a proper conversation on this board?

thanks
Did i not say "awesome about marth's range" <--- that is on topic is it not? or is marth out of project M or something? seriously.

Anyway, has everyone's wavedash length been decided on? How long will Ike's be? My brother wants to know. I saw that one Japanese Link waveland (because he refused to do a **** wavedash..) and i omg'd. His wavedash is awesome(unless i saw a cruel illusion).

Sterowent

Smash Ace
and the cycle is complete again, hah.

just started the new semester over here, so i'll lurk too for awhile. this probably won't change anything though! will be watching intently, especially for little oli.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
You guys are very disappoint. I just got back from my first day of school and see this.

@Sora - If you have issues with somebody, just use your ignore list in your user cp. I utilize it for several people and it is amazing.
@Stingers - Why you troll tho?
@Others - Be more mature about things. If you see someone post ****, don't respond. Honestly, you guys have seriously disappointed me with your maturity. Control your posting please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom