• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
I'd like to report my first ever random freeze while playing 2.5. Unfortunately I have no idea what caused it, because it just happened in the beginning of a match. I'm experienced with using custom content so I would know if something I added was bad, but it wasn't my fault in this case.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
I'm not cleaning up the mess you guys left.

BTW, I'm sorry your controller's C-Stick died. I'd Normally say to get a new first party GCC, but....... they're quite a bit more expensive than they were in 2008.

traffic.

Smash Journeyman
I dont understand whats happening.

How is it that in 2013 there are adults who've not seen star wars?

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
I'm not cleaning up the mess you guys left.

BTW, I'm sorry your controller's C-Stick died. I'd Normally say to get a new first party GCC, but....... they're quite a bit more expensive than they were in 2008.
There's no "but" here; that's still the correct answer regardless.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
It would have, but Ellondu bought u headphones lol. What's exactly screwing up?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVysEVnwWsE
Of course it decides to start malfunctioning for me playing Falco
The control stick has lost a lot of sensitivity, so I go nowhere when I AGT. In order to bomb jump I have to flick the stick with enough force that it looks like I want to murder someone. >_>

I'm going to a bootsale on Sunday, though, so I'll probably find a good one pretty cheaply.

`dazrin

Smash Champion
The control stick has lost a lot of sensitivity, so I go nowhere when I AGT. In order to bomb jump I have to flick the stick with enough force that it looks like I want to murder someone. >_>

I'm going to a bootsale on Sunday, though, so I'll probably find a good one pretty cheaply.
same jolteon lol

my gcc died the other day and i think its cuz of AGTing :(

..or maybe sm64. idk lol

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
last month my controller died (it stopped reading c stick and y inputs), then 3 days later my brother kicked it into my bedroom door accidentally, and it started working again

Kink-Link5

Smash Hero
same jolteon lol

my gcc died the other day and i think its cuz of AGTing :(

..or maybe sm64. idk lol
I was able to finally figure out why I couldn't AGT and it was precisely for this reason. Needing to get the maximum distance off an air dodge kills controllers faster than Mario Party 1 Tug-O-War. Doesn't kill palms as quickly though.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
It's just the way I play games I guess, but in my history of owning a Gamecube and controllers, I wear off the rubber on the control stick faster than loosening the sensitivity of the stick. All of my older controllers have rips on the top-right corner of the rubber, so you can see the plastic through them, and when I play with newer ones for an extended period of time, that's the area that you can see wearing down while the other 3/4 of the stick is fine. Usually by the time this starts happening, the sensitivity is still fine and perfectly playable. The only controller I have that's really loose and hard to play with is the original black one that came with my Gamecube.

Kink-Link5

Smash Hero
Only my original indigo is genuinely loose, but having to mash on the stick for maximum air dodge length is physically tiring still.

And my grey one actually does have the entirety of the rubber torn off so I put one of those cute little circle bandaids on it.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I left a Wingbird controller over at a friends house once. We got in an argument and I forgot it there when I left. When I came over the next day and he gave it back to me, I found out he took a hot iron to both sticks. He burned them at a slant...

Don't ***** about your controllers man

Vashimus

Smash Master
I'd like to report my first ever random freeze while playing 2.5. Unfortunately I have no idea what caused it, because it just happened in the beginning of a match. I'm experienced with using custom content so I would know if something I added was bad, but it wasn't my fault in this case.
There are lucky guys like hotdogturtle, and then there are guys like me who have had multiple freezes but quietly take it up the ass with a smile and deal with it... :(

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Vash: Takes one up the butt for the team

Good motto, or only motto?

Wrestlemania

The Steel Chair
On a manlier note Who's Your Maine is this weekend, probably going to be one of the biggest Smash Tourneys in Maine in a while, and the "Maine" event is Project M. Hehe..maine puns. Also, this is my 69th post. hehe 69...

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Well you don't play Falcon or Ganon so manliness is a concept outside your GRASP MORTAL!

XalchemistX

Smash Ace
NNID
Alchemistx
Where can I get good condition/new official Gamecube controllers for reasonable price instead of paying around $50 on ebay

F. Blue

Smash Journeyman

XalchemistX

Smash Ace
NNID
Alchemistx

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
Rumor has it he's the one I'm leaving you for Ike is getting some bufftweaks for 2.6. I am in no way affiliated with the person who started this rumor- discuss as if it were true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom