• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
No, falco's lasers
we all know thats the ONLY thing better for stage control than Ike's side-b

Actually that would be boss as **** if Ike could shoot lasers out of his sword, on every swing
moar disjoint pls

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
Give him vergil's boomerang attack from umvc3

as in, ike just takes his giant-ass sword, and tosses it. that's the projectile

alternatively: give t. hike a gun

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
No, falco's lasers
we all know thats the ONLY thing better for stage control than Ike's side-b

Actually that would be boss as **** if Ike could shoot lasers out of his sword, on every swing
moar disjoint pls
Only when he's at 0%.

And by Ike we mean Link.

_Liquid_

Smash Cadet
I'd like to report my first ever random freeze while playing 2.5. Unfortunately I have no idea what caused it, because it just happened in the beginning of a match. I'm experienced with using custom content so I would know if something I added was bad, but it wasn't my fault in this case.

That happened to me too when I experimented with character textures. If the game froze before it even showed the stage, that means it was a bad skin used by player 1, if it showed the stage but froze before the match started, players 2 3 or 4 were using a bad skin.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Most of my freezes were from a friend who had custom textures. He just HAD to play as Knuckles he couldn't be regular ass booty cakes Sonic no that wasn't good enough.

The gall dude I swear

What's next, Mighty Mouse Squirtle?

Whoever found/uploaded the King Song is a god. DBR Evolution was an incredibly memorable combo video for more than just the combos. The song choices generally were amazing. Someone reuploaded the entire full video on Youtube... I stole someone's baby and smeared paint on his forehead and held him proudly high it was too much it was the repeaking of glory.

"I'll getcha another Pidgey" You can't get that out of your head man

Nausicaa

Smash Lord
She's interesting enough. Especially in teams.
Go away.
Dedede is the dullest. There, I said it!
Fun as ever though... Zelda too...

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Dedede is dull because no one has totally figured out how to make him work. He's probably the least "Melee" feeling character along with Ivy. They feel out of place in the Melee environment.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
zelda is for nerds, are you a nerd? we don't take kindly to your kind around here. QUICK SOMEONE TAKE HIS LUNCH MONEY

iLink

Smash Champion
So, not been here a while and just found out about 2.6

Since its only a 0.1 update, I assume its just going to be a few balance tweaks and such? If so, does anyone know a few examples of things that are going to be changed or that I can expect to be changed?

I don't think they have publicly disclosed anything specific, but since I haven't been around, I'm just wondering if anything has been discussed on streams and such.

`dazrin

Smash Champion
So, not been here a while and just found out about 2.6

Since its only a 0.1 update, I assume its just going to be a few balance tweaks and such? If so, does anyone know a few examples of things that are going to be changed or that I can expect to be changed?

I don't think they have publicly disclosed anything specific, but since I haven't been around, I'm just wondering if anything has been discussed on streams and such.

Expect announcements coming up soon. All will be made clear in the near future~~

Vashimus

Smash Master
I'm cheating on P:M with Skullgirls, GG, and 3rd Strike. I'm such a ****.

I finally got a good CRT though. Now I know why they're the best TVs ever made. So freaking accurate, it's unbelievable.

SpiderMad

Smash Master

Yung Mei

no because zelda was always bad

ALSO
im making a crew combo cid, with my friends, anyone wanna join in with us? i can show a quick preview if you'd like to see it

Yung Mei

zelda? Best character of anything? she doesnt even have a shine son

Nausicaa

Smash Lord
I heard Zelda was in Majora's Mask, which was a great game.
I heard it was for some cinematic stuff, or something.
Maybe she's the best at that stuff...

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I want Zelda to fight with a Bran Muffin

Only for my amusement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom