• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Life

Smash Hero
Assuming that "yet" includes past tournaments, I think Leffen won a set with Lucario during the summer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My wishlist of matches to see in the PM Winners bracket:
- Rat vs. Mango in WR2
- Fly vs Vro in WR3
- Chillin vs Kels in WR2
- ORLY vs Nintendude in WR2

I think the top five, depending on the upsets in bracket, will definitely have Mango, Fly, Hungrybox, Vro, and Rat. I'm not sure about the order though.

Also, I'm going to point out that I have zero match-up experience against Jiggs. If I somehow play Hungrybox in WS, then I'm going to be soooooooooooooooooooooooo free.
I'm just repeating what the streamer said in chat. Also, glhf

abcool

Smash Ace
My top 5 prediction is Hungrybox, Orly, and Metroid/Vro. Mango might get tapped because of Inexperience and lack of taking it seriously. If i am inculding top 5 Rat is somewhere in there.

Revven

FrankerZ
Yeah, sooo, don't forget to tune into the stream: twitch.tv/VGBootCamp

Not suuuure when P:M will show up, but I'm sure someone will post it when it is. In the meantime, when it actually starts, you can watch Melee. :)

foshio

Smash Journeyman
You guys better record everything!! Srsly... I am in Hong Kong and sleep while you guys are playing, Please record! Also GO RAT!!

| Big D |

Smash Master
Hey, when I try and add my own BRSTMs to this they go fuzzy near the middle/end and link to other parts of songs. When I play it through the Brawl Custom Song Maker preview it sounds fine, just not in game. It's only been doing this recently, any idea what causes this?

ruhtraeel

Smash Ace
Ok so I gave P:M another try.

Why does holding A with G&W auto-chain his jabs? It makes him even worse of a character than he already is. My suggestion is that you should be able to stop the chain immediately and go into a d-tilt near a ledge or something.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
I wonder how HBOX would have done against Metroid, since he seems to know the Ike match-up more than Mango. Regardless, congrats to Metroid for taking Project:M at Big House 2!

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Mango had no experience in the Ike MU. He tried to play him like it was Marth.....

anyways.... I have to say..

MAHHHH BOI METROID!!!!!! HOLY ****!!!!!!!!! **** YEAH DUDE!!!!!!

`dazrin

Smash Champion
Congratulations to Metroid on his tournament win against Mango in grand finals at The Big House 2! You definitely deserve it, and it's great that we have such a humble and modest champion :p Good luck at future events!

Also, thanks to everyone who entered PM at TBH2 and we look forward to seeing more awesome PM tournament action from you guys in the future! We got some really entertaining matches and it really was a treat to see such high level gameplay from a variety of players.

Also while I'm at it, I'd like to congratulate Armada for his tournament win at KFC2 as well as the runner-ups, Leffen and Fuzzyness. Thanks for supporting PM even in the EU and hopefully one day we'd be able to see a giant PM national featuring the top players from both NA and EU play each other in the near future. :p

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
things to take away from this tournament. Ike is capable of winning at a high level in Project M. He's not overpowered, He's not overrated both assumptions are very false. I saw Ike lose to King DDD. I also saw Ike win a tournament against some of the toughest competition in the region. So what does this mean? well...it means when used at a high level Ike can overcome his weaknesses and preform well enough to achieve victory...at least for right now....Metroid vs Armada? Lets see it.

Let the record show that I was the first to say Project Metroid....-_-...thieves :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom