• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Hey guys, our web server is currently down for reasons unknown, making our downloads page inaccessible. If you want to download Project M, you still can! We have a mirror of the installer up on MediaFire here. Hopefully the server will be back up soon, though!

Thanks~

Oneupsalesman

Smash Journeyman
If people want, I can make a video about Toon Link specific tricks, how to do them, and their applications. This would include the stuff featured in Samus-T's videos which I have recently learned and incorporated into my gameplay as well as other tricks such as:
-AGTing in all directions
-Bomb-Jumping
-Full Hop Double Arrow (FHDA)
-T-Bombing
-Runaway T-Bombing
-Spin-Hogging

I'll do it if people want it, but so far it doesn't seem like there is a big enough need for such a video to exist. But yeah, let me know if you think otherwise.
Yes, please.

`dazrin

Smash Champion
You need video splitters to split the signal from your wii to both your tv and your capcard.

You can pick them up at dollar stores for like $2 or at futureshop/ bestbuy for like $12 lol
They're called Y splitters, you can look it up online

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
guys if theres any interest ill make a video explaining how to and uses for special Dedede techniques such as ..

Dunking
Waddle Johnson Dunking
Waddle Dunking (OoS)
Double Hamilton Dunking into a trashcan.
Double Wait to Suck Release Hamilton Dunk (DWSRHD for short)

Oneupsalesman

Smash Journeyman
You need video splitters to split the signal from your wii to both your tv and your capcard.

You can pick them up at dollar stores for like $2 or at futureshop/ bestbuy for like $12 lol
Why is your avatar Selena Gomez?

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
guys if theres any interest ill make a video explaining how to and uses for special Dedede techniques such as ..

Dunking
Waddle Johnson Dunking
Waddle Dunking (OoS)
Do it.

JediKnightTemplar

Smash Lord

Personally I'd recommend going online to find them. I know that at my local BestBuy they don't have any Y splitters.

Because 'daze is Selena Gomez.

GunBlaze

Smash Lord
Slippi.gg
GBLZ#778

Daze, I'm not in the US, remember? *makes Daze look the country* :glare:

Gimpel

Smash Cadet
wait, what is spin-hogging ?
no real need to make a video but it'd be nice if you could explain it.
I assume it's going offstage with grounded upb and grabbing the ledge, but I thought this wasn't possible because of that animation you enter when you leave a platform during upb ?

a video for t-bombing would be nice though, I assume it only works with staled arrows but I didn't get the timing right anyway

GuruKid

Smash Ace
The horizontal speed of the falling animation is based on your spin attack's speed. If you slow down your horizontal speed (control stick opposite side) as you're leaving the edge, you can grab the ledge almost immediately, even during a fully charged spin.

`dazrin

Smash Champion
Because Selena Gomez is pretty :)

wait, what is spin-hogging ?
no real need to make a video but it'd be nice if you could explain it.
I assume it's going offstage with grounded upb and grabbing the ledge, but I thought this wasn't possible because of that animation you enter when you leave a platform during upb ?

a video for t-bombing would be nice though, I assume it only works with staled arrows but I didn't get the timing right anyway
Spin-Hogging is just using your grounded up-b to inch off the ledge and grab it. From what I understand, you cannot use a fully charged up-b to do this, but a normal grounded up-b is fine.

It's probably the easiest to do out of all the techniques I listed.

And T-Bombing doesn't require your arrows to be staled. If I make a video about it, I might as well make a video on everything, which is probably what I'll do.

CORY

wut
BRoomer

Dunking
Waddle Johnson Dunking
Waddle Dunking (OoS)
some dwsrhd cancelling?

JediKnightTemplar

Smash Lord
and if you guys are REALLY lucky ill fill you in on my SECRET technique

(TWDTAWJDMWH)

Triple Wait to Double Turnaround Waddle Johnson Dunk into Moonwalk Whitney Houston
Son, real men discovered that AT in Demo 1. All the cool kids have moved on to my secret technique, QJCCBWJDAMJMJCSCSFW(BM). For all you D3 scrubs out there that's the Quadruple Jump Canceled Chicago Bulls Waddle Jordan Dunk Alleyoop into Michael Jackson Moonwalk Jump Canceled Smooth Criminal Shaq Fu Wavedash (Because Melee).

:phone:

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
Son, real men discovered that AT in Demo 1. All the cool kids have moved on to my secret technique, QJCCBWJDAMJMJCSCSFW(BM). For all you D3 scrubs out there that's the Quadruple Jump Canceled Chicago Bulls Waddle Jordan Dunk Alleyoop into Michael Jackson Moonwalk Jump Canceled Smooth Criminal Shaq Fu Wavedash (Because Melee).

you dont EVEN wanna see that **** i cooked up with mario.

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer

Dedede wasn't in Demo 1 though.

`dazrin

Smash Champion
LOL^

You guys are hilarious lol

gf says: im alot prettier than selena g, (justsayinn) but someone recognized my pic when daz had it as his avatar a long time ago, so i got scared haha

and selena doesn't look like a 5 year old.. the girls from the kpop group, snsd/girls generation do though LOL

foshio

Smash Journeyman
Jesus guys, what is this garbage? Gomez is far to young, we should be talking about Mila Kunis!
But actually we should talk about how awesome T-bombing is, I've been forcefully T-bombing my brother all night long. He's very salty...

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden

Veronica Gomez, the real Gomez.

That is all.

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Hey, out of curiosity, why is no-buffer a mandate in P:M tournaments? It IS there as an option, and it's not like it's some crazy gameplay changing code and it's not going to change how the opponent is going to play the game, so yeah, what's the deal there?

I'm not really complaining about it, since I more or less got used to no-buffer, but I'm sure a lot of players incoming from the Brawl side would appreciate such a rule change, y'know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom