• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Time/SpaceMage

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0190-1986-7622
You should have him and Link crossing kicks, Scott Pilgrim-style.

Oh and I'm finally moved in with internet again... hi guys =O

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
ike with a sex kick would be neat
After playing one moveset where Ike has Falcon's Nair as his Fair, and the current new Roy that has Fox's Nair, I definitely agree with this.

Besides, as aggressive as Ike himself is in battle, it kinda fits for him the kick the **** out of someone in midair. ¦D

Iamthemovie

Smash Journeyman
gg

Ike's sex kick destroys small worlds like this one. Now for Ivy's sex whip...

:phone:
I just thought of something. If we do intend on giving Ivy a "sex kick" how about model it like Morgan's aerial high (sorry, I don't know mvc3 or tvc terminology), the one where she cages herself with those weird black spikes she has.

foshio

Smash Journeyman
Hey I just watched the latest update for the Melee documentary. The producer was asking for regular smashers to interview on the east coast. I was thinking maybe Jceaz or another member of that crew could do an interview and talk about the project and how you guys are trying to make another great game. Here is the link to the update video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3WUznrVL0o

Beorn4200

Smash Apprentice
I would just like to take a moment to thank all the PM streamers. Most notably Jcaez and his crew, for thoroughly entertaining me for a couple of years now. (and PEEF for the awesome new ease of access)

I've been watching videos from last weekends stream for days now. Great variety of characters, and some really nice skillful matches from all around. (except **** ryokos peach)

Thanks guys, you make this wait bearable.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
For example, fair/jab/nair mixups to keep someone out? Cute. Lemme just pick up a spacie, wait till Ike does an aerial and then LOL **** YOUR JAB BLOOP BLOOP BLOOP ALL ABOARD THE FURRY EXPRESS HURR DURR HOPE YOU HAVE SOME SUNGLASSES BECAUSE THIS MATCHUP IS ABOUT TO SHINE
I lost and I died.

Umbreon is right.

Goddamn it this last page was golden.

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
By the way, does Project M have its own wifi?
Project M does not have its own wifi servers. It uses the same wifi servers that Brawl uses that is provided by Nintendo. If you want to play Project M on wifi without it desyning, you should add someone to your friends list, make sure you have the same files, then play them. Otherwise you will be using Project M and the other person(s) will be using vBrawl if you choose the fight anyone option.

Sanity's_Theif

Smash Ace
He's a faster character. It makes sense that he'd combo better.
It doesn't make sense that he's faster in the first place lol, he's just a kid

Plus look at Wind Waker. That kid knows how to attack.

On another point, I absolutely love that Wind Waker Link is not at all any kind of descendant of Link's blood line, and is just some farm kid on a rural island who got pulled into his adventure, only to emerge as one of the most bad *** Links in any of the games.
Twilight Princess Link knows how to attack better, shield bash and mortal draw ftw

I actually hated that aspect of Wind Waker, I hated a lot about WW, I like the timeline with the true hero, not some random kid, and WW Link is definitely not bad*** at all, he was subject to way too much comic relief and has the design of a powerpuff girl

phurgawtin

Smash Apprentice
It doesn't make sense that he's faster in the first place lol, it's just a kid
yeah, but that's no reason for him not to be just as good of a character as anyone else in the game. he's a smaller character, the most logical traits to assist being small are being lighter weight and faster moving. That alone will make him better at combo'ing than adult Link. Also, plenty of stuff in the game already doesn't make sense:

pikachu's only supposed to be a foot tall, ganondorf has no reason to know the same combat moves as a racecar driver, peach shouldn't be able to fight since she's always needing to get saved, charizard should have an elemental bonus against ivysaur, and why can we jump again in the middle of the air anyways?

9Kplus1

Smash Master
He's spry, youthful, and carrying about 400 pounds less of equipment. :awesome:
Fun fact: The Skull Hammer weighs more than the Ball and Chain, Wind Waker's Iron Boots weight more than TP's Iron Boots, and the magic-based Magic Armor weighs twice as much as the Magic Armor model in TP.

More fun stuff: Toon Link has a reason for not getting ***, *****, or whatever you'd prefer to refer it as.

`dazrin

Smash Champion
It doesn't make sense that he's faster in the first place lol, he's just a kid

Twilight Princess Link knows how to attack better, shield bash and mortal draw ftw

I actually hated that aspect of Wind Waker, I hated a lot about WW, I like the timeline with the true hero, not some random kid, and WW Link is definitely not bad*** at all, he was subject to way too much comic relief and has the design of a powerpuff girl
lol stop hatin on toonlink brah, relax. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom