• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vigilante

Smash Lord
The official name has been decided. it will be Supah Smash Hommies: Respect.

Jokes aside, I've been reading the BR, and I just want to say one thing. They really take your applications and suggestions seriously. Keep them coming!

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
BR sees Supreme Dirt's application.

LOLOLOL BRAWL PLAYER.

tbh, with some of the posts I've read, I wouldn't be surprised if that were the discussion.

Seriously, though, did anyone in Southern Ontario get in?

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
It doesn't matter if you are a brawl player or a melee player when you submit your application. As long as you fit the reqs that we have you're fine. We aren't prejudiced against a Brawl player if you apply. Just make sure you fit all of the guidelines and are as helpful as can be. :)

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I hope you guys make a hype a*s trailer for this game for when it finished and it comes out.

Vigilante

Smash Lord
I'll try it for the full build first time today. Also fiddling with PSA a lot. I'm also getting my laptop back soon, so tweet your requests to Vigilante_blade. I'll try to give youw hat you want to see, unless that character is not ready for show yet :p.

BuraiHell

Smash Apprentice
i thought it was you... you love that ninja assassin link with the red sword. bwahaha.
Burai/Rogue Ninja Link. He's pretty kewl. My own personal creation/texture. He's pretty awesome :p

Project M != Project Melee

Ya, I know. I sincerely apologize for my error. It's been fixed. I was kinda in a rush. Stupid issues and whatnot.
@_@
But I did temporarily stop caring because I assumed the M = Melee so..
SCREW THOSE OTHER PROJECTS! THEY SUCK!

Demon-oni

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Thanatos-Demon
3DS FC
0147-1152-7184
It's been awhile since I've been here. How's things been going? All the glitches from the LD code fixed yet?

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
I know this sounds dumb but... when does 1P mode get fixed up? I'm one of those weirdos that likes playing SSE sometimes.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Yes it does. The SSE attributes haven't been touched yet, but that can be done pretty quickly. sounds like something for me to do.

Modding them makes SSE play better, faster, and smoother, especially with Fox/Falco/Sheik/Falcon.

Back to finishing my stage.

Ecks

Smash Lord
I was just about to ask if you guys planned to fix SSE. I figured it could be fun since I just felt that Brawl failed as a platformer with it's slowness; A problem which PM takes care of.

Edit: LOL didn't know mr. Fish ate veggies.

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
It ONLY lets you play as Mario if you continue a completed save and it won't go past the DK/Diddy cutscene if you start it up new (among other issues).

Demon-oni

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Thanatos-Demon
3DS FC
0147-1152-7184
I see. Well, since positions are open, I'll try and see if I can become playtester. Got nothing else to do right at the moment, so that should help me focus my time.

Ecks

Smash Lord
It ONLY lets you play as Mario if you continue a completed save and it won't go past the DK/Diddy cutscene if you start it up new (among other issues).
The roster restriction is intentional. After all, you're not supposed to play as other characters that aren't in the demo. I imagine that was the only way they could keep the public from doing so.

You'll be able to do so when the final build comes out (not the patch, the whole thing).

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
The roster restriction is intentional. After all, you're not supposed to play as other characters that aren't in the demo. I imagine that was the only way they could keep the public from doing so.

You'll be able to do so when the final build comes out (not the patch, the whole thing).
2 questions:

1.Patch? WHEN!?

2.Why wouldn't they just make it so that I play as someone else? The game crashes after the first DK/Diddy scene, with that buzzing sound.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
1) When it's done. See the thread title.

2) Because we didn't really bother stress-testing SSE for the demo. It's quite low on our priority list.

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
Figures. I guess it's my fault for not getting out there and finding some other players.

Although, I could stress test the single player if it would benefit the project at all.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
The codeset between the demo release and our current build is incredibly different, so I don't know how useful it would be.

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
Fair enough man. Let me know if there's some way I can help out. I've never even gotten the opportunity to go to a tournament, so I'm sure my application is gonna be rejected.

JediKnightTemplar

Smash Lord
So did anything happen over the course of the past 5 days? I was on a raft trip in West Virginia and I really don't want to have to wade through this thread for what little new there might be.

moleman915

Smash Apprentice
So did anything happen over the course of the past 5 days? I was on a raft trip in West Virginia and I really don't want to have to wade through this thread for what little new there might be.
And I just got back from Europe, has anything happened in the past 3 weeks?

ClinkStryphart

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ClinkStryphart
3DS FC
1891-1406-8889
Ok I realize that you guys are adding some more stages etc. My question is besides SSE jungle are you planning on adding any other SSE stages like Tabuu's stage?

Also wondering are you guys considering Freezing the first part of Castle Siege and including the final part (3rdphase) of that stage as an actual stage selection. since I've heard in the past that the pillar actually tilts (rocks back and forth) now. Or are you planning on leaving Castle Siege as a whole 3 part stage. Just wondering.

Btw E.Y. Keep up the great work on your Pokefloats stage :)

NeoZ

Smash Ace
Btw E.Y. Keep up the great work on your Pokefloats stage :)
There's a Pokefloats stage?
Could you post a link?

And regarding the new people in the PMBR, do they already have access to the SVN?
I was just wondering cause I've been missing all the streams lately and having more PM footage to watch would be nice.

Vigilante

Smash Lord
I got access, but I will probably stream next week. I got some computer problems at the moment. Bad luck's been pilling up ^^.

ClinkStryphart

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ClinkStryphart
3DS FC
1891-1406-8889
E.Y. is appearntly working on a Pokefloats stage as far as I can tell. I can't say that hes making it specifically for PM but I would hope so. Also its somewhere in this thread.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=12870557#post12870557

apparently the pics are on page 519

edit apparently its done but I would wait to get E.Y.'s official statment that its done. I'll test it tomorrow in my demo version probably replace 75m for the mean time being.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19920

BuraiHell

Smash Apprentice
So I almost have enough clips to make a combo video for the demo <_> Too bad most of my really good ones (as in.. 99%) are against Ganon...
I wish I had more opponents.

slimpyman

Smash Journeyman
Project M is an awesome name in my opinion. seriously, i know ill probably get a shot in the mouth for this one, but my Minecraft pvp server (indev) is called project:M-inecraft. the name sounded so awesome i just had to use it. (when the server launches it will probably change names if animosity builds because the name :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom