• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

slimpyman

Smash Journeyman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhzUrjXVuU

that Link I was talking about. <_>
Newmatchsortofhaha
dude, that sora tag, looks likes hes going bananas :) hes like running around like a chicken with his head cut off. Never seen a shield break with Links upB before. good stuff!

ooo yeah, vigilante, good job on getting in the pmbr! youre a good guy, i dont care what they say about you :)

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Can someone please repost the blue Melee FD with the Tabuu background?

(Not really related to PM, but I know I first saw it posted in this thread)

Mr.Pickle

Smash Lord
Don't know ya very well but good job anyway vigilante, that application looked pretty legit man. If I ever swing by that area for a tourney or something I'll have to hit ya up.

Vigilante

Smash Lord
Don't know ya very well but good job anyway vigilante, that application looked pretty legit man. If I ever swing by that area for a tourney or something I'll have to hit ya up.
Sure, you'd always be welcomed. And thank you! You too Valtrox!

SHOTTYGURU

Smash Apprentice
iv noticed in recent streams that melee sound effects were returning is this true or is it only certain sound effects returning?? Me personaly i enjoy the sound effectS in melee sound better to me =D

slimpyman

Smash Journeyman
today was the first time i seen charizard:m he looks quite cool. didnt really see his "fly" or rockbreak or flamethrower... bah anyways, he looks like he has a new u-air, and his f-air looks crazy when he lands in mid-animation :) hes very stout

Ulevo

Smash Master
Just wanted to take this moment to say that I think Shadic (and anyone else who may have worked on Link) did a fantastic job. Feels really good. My friend is a Link main exclusively in every iteration and he's really warmed up to P:M Link. Pain in the *** to fight too. Boomerang's scary.

Ecks

Smash Lord
Project Melee is some other project about retexturing or hacking Melee. It has nothing to do with Brawl or PM.

Although the M stands for Melee. Wonder why people don't call it Melee 2.0 too.

Ecks

Smash Lord
It'll still be called Project M when it's done anyway. Unless the team changed their minds.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Personally I don't like the name "Project M". Has too much of a codename feeling to it, like Project Nitro or Project Café.

Ecks

Smash Lord
I find Melee 2.0 more fitting but I guess "Project M" will do.

P.S, Project Café>WiiU

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Yes, but I don't like names of finished products that begin with "Project".

It's like oh, so when are you going to finish it?

Rikana

Smash Champion
I was watching Redd's streams. Its got some good footage. I was mainly scouting out for Charizard and Ike matches and I thought of something for Ike. What do you guys think of IASA frames for his uTilt? Also, I was wondering what else can be done for his gtfo-options because Ike can't seem to handle any sort of pressure at all. Maybe starting frames of upB (there's a small hitbox in front of Ike right when he throws his sword up) can have set KB? Just enough KB to give Ike a bit of a breather when he upB OoS.

Thoughts?

Ecks

Smash Lord
Yeah, it implies that it's not done yet. Still the name doesn't really concern me as long as it plays like I know it does.

Shanus will get away with calling a finished product a project like a boss.

Ecks

Smash Lord
Sorry for being off-topic but, I'm gonna buy a new sd card since I currently use a 1gb micro sd and need that for something else. Anyway, I was wondering what's the limit for brawl. I use gecko, if that matters.

Again, sorry for being off-topic.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
If you don't use Riivolution, it's 2GB.

If you do, you can use whatever, just not a Hewlett Packard SDHC card. For whatever reason they aren't compatible with the Wii.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Well, how far from complete is this project? Can we call it Melee 1.13? Melee 1.21? There's still a long way to go until it reaches Melee 2.0 status ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom