• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Nope. We kinda like it that way. ETAs are deadlines. Deadlines mean we're rushed.

"Sometime before Smash 4" should be easy enough for us, though.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
After that previous disaster called cot4 I refuse to go to any major that involves chibo hosting

:phone:
I'm sure you've been to Apex right? co host here

Can't blame me for what happened at CoT, if people didn't act like buffoons at the end it would have went over much better. Basically, the tourney ran late, that's all it went down to. About 100 people more than my max expected showed up. Genesis? Same problem, got kicked out of the venue and had to finish in a hotel room. No one brings that up. At least I 1. finished the tournament and 2. paid out everyone perfectly the moment of

not to mention you act like i havent learned from the experience and can better plan for it

slimpyman

Smash Journeyman

Can't blame me for what happened at CoT, if people didn't act like buffoons at the end it would have went over much better. Basically, the tourney ran late, that's all it went down to. About 100 people more than my max expected showed up. Genesis? Same problem, got kicked out of the venue and had to finish in a hotel room. No one brings that up. At least I 1. finished the tournament and 2. paid out everyone perfectly the moment of

not to mention you act like i havent learned from the experience and can better plan for it
tournaments are nuts. there is no method to the madness usually. its like a bunch of chickens running around with their head cut off.

jalued

Smash Lord
So, since this thread is now almost dead: has any work been made on olimar? He getting a new recovery option? Are the bugs from landing detection being corected atm or are there more pressing matters to attend to?

shanus

Smash Hero
Olimar is one of the few remaining characters that has had little work done.

Notice how I said "few remaining chars"

OmegaMuffin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OmegaMuffin498
Shanus, who would you say is the character you had the most fun working with? (Testing, coming ideas for, etc.)

Vigilante

Smash Lord

I'll open a twitter account in the near future for streams :p. And Kage, I'll PM you when we get our smashfests :p.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
being accepted is definitely luck
completely random
we just put all the applications on a dart board and throw darts once a week

Ecks

Smash Lord
"Few remaining characters"??? Don't let me get my hopes up... But it's great to hear that much work has been done.

Congrats Vigilante And lol Strong Bad.

Shawn101589

Smash Journeyman
I don't think I ever officially thanked the team for accepting me as a playtester but I guess I can do that now :D thanks a lot everyone. I look forward to working with you.

shanus

Smash Hero
Shanus, who would you say is the character you had the most fun working with? (Testing, coming ideas for, etc.)
Lucario for sure. Most technically challenging to code thus far, most freedom with ideas, and definitely the most techskill by far haha

Ecks

Smash Lord
I'm really looking forward to Lucario M. At first I had my doubts, but he's looking very interesting. Very demanding of the player.

Ecks

Smash Lord
Can I use Project M through Homebrew so that I can keep my custom stages in the SD card?
It's no different than any other brawl mod, you can use it however way you know how. And the File Patch Code is included in the GCT. so don't worry about having to edit it.

Edit: 500 posts! And like 88% of them are in this thread lol

Sneak8288

Smash Champion

7 hours late is a bit much... no matter what you learned from it, its enough to make me not wanna come back to another in the series. You had prereg for the tourney for absolutely nothing and yes you can be blamed for that disaster

Vigilante

Smash Lord
Now that I got a minute, I'd like to say a few things.

First, I will announce streams on Twitter. My account is Vigilante_blade. I don't quite have the build yet, they still need to get around doing some stuff. But you will generally know when I stream in advance.

Also, I'd like to thank several people, because I can.

Standardtoaster, MonkUnit, JCaesar, Thunderhorse, FrozenHobo, Shadic for your encouragements. Also MaxThunder, Orlymelee, Ghosty, CortexX, Winnar, FireballStars, zxeon, SpooN, NeoZ, GHNeko, RyokoYaska, Ecks, Guru and pretty much anyone else who gave me some support. Sorry if I forgot some, there are just too many. Of course, I'm not forgetting that I once wasn't a PMBR member, waiting to play the full build like all of you and I will do my best to provide gameplay to you guys and listen to a few requests so long as they concern characters that are allowed to be played at the moment.

Just give me some time to survive the Saint-Jean-Baptiste, and I will get it cracking. :p

Also, if you live near the Montreal area, I will take on any challenger.

And my reaction when I first learned about it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pXfHLUlZf4

Ecks

Smash Lord
bah, look at Vigilante acting like he's better than us.

lol jk, looking forward to your streams! Unless I miss them like I'm missing Redd's right now. D:

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
I know it's prolly been said millions of times, but I'm not gonna go back and look.

Can anyone give an approximate date for the patch?

Quote me so I can remember to come back here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom