• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Prof. Oak's Lab: The Q&A Thread - USE THIS

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
The only way to reduce it, is mating with a foreign pokemon. Japanese Dittos can reduce it by 3/4, or any foreign ditto for that matter. Actually any foreign pokemon can do it, Ditto is just the best for that.

Mewter

Smash Master
Well, I was close, I guess! :laugh:

Is a dragon-themed team (Dragonite, Tyranitar, Salamence, Garchomp, Luxray, Kingdra) a good idea for something that's not competitive play, or should I consider revising?

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
I have a question. How can I get Serebiis MRiC script so I can go rip kids off >_> I mean..get a lucario to breed with?

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
You mean MIRC?

What would be the most accurate, practical, and fair way to have a Pokémon-game-beating race?

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
What would be the most accurate, practical, and fair way to have a Pokémon-game-beating race?
See who could do the Nuzlocke challenge first.

Or all stay at someone's house overnight and play Pokemon the whole time and see who finishes.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
I want to do a nuzlocke run so bad, but I keep putting it off. Who came up with the name, anyways?

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
I want to do a nuzlocke run so bad, but I keep putting it off. Who came up with the name, anyways?
From the creator's website:

But what they liked even more than the comic itself was Nuzlocke. I should mention now that I am a huge fan of ABC’s show LOST, to the point of obsession. In the first three pages I posted, I gave the Seedot I captured the face of John Locke when he shared his wisdom with Ruby, the trainer. “Seedlocke” would eventually evolve into Nuzleaf, and from that moment on, he and the comic would forever be known as Nuzlocke.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
What do I do when a person switches in a Breloom against my Swampert?

Breloom is faster than Swampert and it can use Spore first. I switch in somebody else and they still use Spore against it.

What do I do in that case?

EDIT:

No Majority, it wasn't because of our match, it's happened to me like 4 times today already.

Charmander

Smash Champion
NNID
JoeThorpedo

Breloom is faster than Swampert and it can use Spore first. I switch in somebody else and they still use Spore against it.

EDIT:

No Majority, it wasn't because of our match, it's happened to me like 4 times today already.
Switch in someone with synchronize and a chesto berry, haha :p

Wave⁂

Smash Legend

EDIT:

Switch in your Honchkrow.

Or be a man and just sacrifice something to the god **** Spore.

SS3 Chaos

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Presid3nt_Khaos
Its crazy to see how much pokemon has evolved over the years. I used to own in tournaments back in early 2000. My team was Mewtwo, Dragonite, Charizard, Tyranitar, Lugia and...I think Mew but I believe my old team could hang with this new era of pokemon masters

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Well.. half of your team is banned. 2/3 of the other half has been outdated. Tyranitar stands firm, though. My favorite<3.

I have a question: Is there a way to make lucarios hatch instead of Riolus?

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Well it's really aggravating. I'm breeding with crappy parents, and everytime I need to incest.. I mean upgrade my breeders I have to spend an hour evolving them.

Baby Pokemon. Is. The. Epitome. Of. Fail.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Sorry for double post. I honestly don't know what just happened. I lagged out and then the next thing I know there are two here....x_x.

Really sorry about that, I wasn't trying to spam or anything.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Sadly, the only thing you hit harder with Meteor is Kingdra.

So no.

supermarth64

Smash Ace
It has utility use in Ubers so it can smack Palkia around, but it hasn't been tested throughly yet.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Hey, can Deoxys be legitimately shiny?
Yes.

The chances of someone having one is somewhere close to 0, though. It's probably fake if it isn't Japanese, seeing as they have more Deo availability than anyone else.

A_man13

Smash Master
Hey, can Deoxys be legitimately shiny?
It CAN be, but don't get your hopes up.

A) It has to be from Hoenn or Kanto; the only places that have a capturable deoxys (and, therefore, can be re-encountered until a shiny one is found).
B) It's probably Japaneese considering that these events rarely come our way.
C) UT, the deoxys is level 30

If you find one in a trade, 1) Ready up the 20 evds to be traded for it and 2) check the IV's, EV's, and moves. If it's shiny AND an event poke, naturally people are gonna hack to get one and trade it off to some sucker. You wanna make sure it's legitimate before you trade..

PowerBomb

Smash Master
I got mine from the GTS, it's Japanese and from Hoenn. It's level 100, though, and knows nothing out of the ordinary.

IVs:

HP: 16
Attack: 29
Defense: 0
Sp. Att: 29
Sp. Def: 27
Speed: 28

Serious nature, arrived at level 100 from Hoenn, Quick Tempered.

So is this legit? Shiny Deoxys

Charmander

Smash Champion
NNID
JoeThorpedo
I got mine from the GTS, it's Japanese and from Hoenn. It's level 100, though, and knows nothing out of the ordinary.

IVs:

HP: 16
Attack: 29
Defense: 0
Sp. Att: 29
Sp. Def: 27
Speed: 28

Serious nature, arrived at level 100 from Hoenn, Quick Tempered.

So is this legit? Shiny Deoxys
that... actually sounds somewhat legit :)

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Hacked shinies from Hoenn games are always Serious Nature.

I call a fake.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
90% sure.

I was a hacker back in the day, I know my stuff, and I don't trust that Deo.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
Meh, I practically got it for free. Traded a Pokesav'd Pokemon for it. I'll just keep it for whatever. Maybe get some more clarification on it later.

EDIT: Besides, the person who was trading it kept putting it up and taking it back, looking for random level 100 Pokemon. Trained an Empoleon and an Entei via Rare Candies to level 100 before I got annoyed and busted out my Pearl.

Top Bottom