• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Predict Kels's Placement at Rule 6!

Max?

Smash Champion
Do you really need to be an *** about everything?
For the most part, yes.

Kels will do fine, but really, who cares? Him doing well doesn't prove the midwest is good, just that Kels is a really strong player which anyone who pays attention would already know.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
midwest sucks, anyone who thinks otherwise is fooling themselves. we're rad as **** though.

metroid1117

Smash Master
@Kels: I feel bad for missing out at the chance to help you, so if I see you at Rule 6, I'll give you $10 :).

I hope Kels places at least top 5 without miraculously avoiding any top players. I'll be sadly disappointed if he doesn't do so otherwise.

darkatma

Smash Hero
1. Mango
2. Oscar
3. Dajuan
4. Zhu
5. Ballz/S2j
7. Kels/SFAT
9. Pewpew/SW/Darrell/SS(because rust)

Dam this tourney is stacked :X
I even forgot to put kirbykaze in there, now I haveta move someone out....

Also I already know this tourney is gonna look nothing like my idealized results. There's gonna be upsets left and right

For the most part, yes.

Kels will do fine, but really, who cares? Him doing well doesn't prove the midwest is good, just that Kels is a really strong player which anyone who pays attention would already know.
you speak some wise truth

D

Deleted member

only memory of kels i got is him getting ***** by 2 puffs

Violence

Smash Lord
Here's everyone down I think will make top 25. Everyone's so good I don't want to name placings.

Except 1: Mango.

Oscar, Zhu, Dajuan, Wes, Johnny, Joey, Fly, Kevin, Jeff, David, Zac, Darrell, Daniel, Brandon, Otto, Toph, Atma, Phil, Rey, Teddy, Bobby Dollars, Bobby Scar, Trail, Kels.

Everyone's list, I think, has not taken into account some amount of these players.

I'm pretty sure 17th isn't a stretch.

Oh, and Hugo might play.

And Shane, which is like a 50% chance of making that top 25, depending on sobriety.

LLDL

Smash Hero
You got dis kels, one of the few black spacies left. Represent

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
kels will be top 3 -- 4th if he plays bad and has a ****ty bracket.

Trail is the real wild card, tbh. This guy has been playing at the national level since MLG days; he knocked out KDJ to finish at 3rd below m2k and pc iirc at an EC tourney. In recent years, he had a very close set with Jman at SMYM but otherwise kept under the radar. He has been practicing a bit recently from what i can gather and he has the potential to pull a lot of "upsets". I would put money on trail beating fly in the ditto. There are a lot of good spacy players, though, so depending on how he is feeling he could do either really good or pretty good. Guaranteed at least 13th.

Top Bottom