• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*POUND* 5 Three's MM me or GTFO thread $700$

Status
Not open for further replies.

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
Dude no fighting game is as balanced as Guilty Gear. And tbh GG isn't even THAT balanced. Eddie still ***** the entire cast and wins all the nationals these days lol.
lol True. An Eddie is good. U just have to be perfect and instant block that stupid overhead before your 1 frame jump lol. But yeah I wish more people like GG in the USA. Theres no reason why GG AC+ shouldn't at least monthlies. DARN you SSF4. lol but I digress.

Pi

Smash Hero
Can everyone become Gladiators in WoW, I think not... Can everyone team together to succeed on raids? I think not.. it definitely takes a lot of skill and coordination.
shadowmourne bladestorm skill
mage cleave skill

and the 'skill' it takes to run PVE is so minuscule it's not worth mentioning

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
Not gonna lie, Blade & Soul making me buy a better computer (not that Starcraft 2 didn't already support that decision.)

Was gonna get a PS3, but this seems like a better investment.

joeplicate

Smash Master
hyoly **** quit changing your name

pick a good one already, or just keep it "think"

i got a premium account but u don't see me being a ***** and changing my name to a million things, even though i've wanted to.

like keira knightley, jagerbombz, aesthetics, trucker's delight, ****en whatever man

stick with something so people don't forget you more than they already have!! LOL

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium

i got a premium account but u don't see me being a ***** and changing my name to a million things, even though i've wanted to.

like keira knightley, jagerbombz, aesthetics, trucker's delight, ****en whatever man

stick with something so people don't forget you more than they already have!! LOL
you change your mind like a girl changes clothes

yeah you PMS like a *****, I would know

Pi

Smash Hero
hey man
i can do w/e i want
now i gotta look for a new outfit to go w/ this name
too bad, i was gonna wear a cape w/ SWD on it

Dart!

Smash Master
You know this MM will be sooooooooo free for me. give me yo money foo.

i play marth putting 10 on this one.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698

***** go change your name. Nothing wrong with that. Even better is when you own someone with a diff name, then you can say "oh i was joereplicatet" and they'd be like OH MA GAWED

plus I want like Poison IV Sumo Orthopedics Neo etc etc

Mr. Ganondorf

Smash Journeyman
Not sure if I'm going, but I'll do $10 with my Ganon and $5 with my Falcon.
Look at my sig, we're gonna get along just fine haha

DippnDots

Feral Youth
back at 60 what kage said held true, for raids at least. Honestly, pvp was a popularity contest to get to HW/GM, I could go into the mechanics on servers that had actual pvp scenes but oh yeah, this is smashboards.

Pogogo

Smash Journeyman
I just read like 20 pages of this thread. Most hilarious thread ever.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
back at 60 what kage said held true, for raids at least. Honestly, pvp was a popularity contest to get to HW/GM, I could go into the mechanics on servers that had actual pvp scenes but oh yeah, this is smashboards.
I think it's true regardless because first off pick-up groups cannot clear everything and only a small % of people actually are able to clear everything + hard modes.. which means it's obviously very hard to do unless you are already in a good guild. And it's rare to have great guilds, there's only like 3-4 max per server. That's an observation so now before anyone judges this of how easy WoW is.. perhaps reconsider the factors.

Pi

Smash Hero
scripted mobs are hard

$5 GnW vs whoever you want
lol...sure kid, hope you practice your lightshielding

Not sure if I'm going, but I'll do $10 with my Ganon and $5 with my Falcon.
Look at my sig, we're gonna get along just fine haha
let me know when you're sure.

5 dorrar sheik
you main shiek and you settling for 5$? haha, sure kid

$1 my jiggz
if i 3 stock you first match please don't make me do another, ****'s boring

$20 my falcon ($10 if you dont do more than 10)
10% hax, n i don't wanna hear you *****ing mid match

$3 vs my Marth, $5 vs my Falco

*up-stepping*
hmmm what can i buy for 8$....

t3h Icy

Smash Master
knihT/Superwavedash/3: The Melee poster child for the Dunning-Kruger effect.

Pogogo

Smash Journeyman
I just wikied the Dunning-Kruger effect. To sum up, everyone thinks they are average. Well duh.

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Of course, we need to do this like gentlemen.

Only a 1% chance of me going, but if I do. Oh boy I'd want to do this :).

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
I think it's true regardless because first off pick-up groups cannot clear everything and only a small % of people actually are able to clear everything + hard modes.. which means it's obviously very hard to do unless you are already in a good guild. And it's rare to have great guilds, there's only like 3-4 max per server. That's an observation so now before anyone judges this of how easy WoW is.. perhaps reconsider the factors.
Wow is easy as trash. 4 months and youre completely maxed the **** out. Instances get harder but not so hard that you have to be some supergenius t obeat it. Just get a zerg like every other "good guild" Practice the mobs a few times, then proceed to farm them until the next patch. The only hurdle is the initial time when you wipe a few times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom