• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*POUND* 5 Three's MM me or GTFO thread $700$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
And yet they still can't beat EC in a crew battle :p

:awesome:

knihT, you been working on your vs falco game? =]

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
man this thread is too hype lol. This is why i love smash so much. it may not be the most balanced. But its community is unrivaled. I can't wait to meet ya Superwavedash.

Violence

Smash Lord

Pi

Smash Hero
WoW is a good game, there is no doubt
it's super smooth and polished, they've had lots of time to develop 'popular' ideas
they are constantly updating & fixing bugs, at least attempting to balance pve & pvp
but as with most games, it's catering now more to the masses than the dedicated players
but as i said, it is a good game and i enjoy playing it from time to time, but **** gets boring pretty quick
hit 80, run heroics, run more heroics, run MORE heroics, till you're geared enough for raids
maybe join a guild and blow your brains out from having to deal with *******
or pug, and blow your brains out from having to deal with *******

and shroomed, unlike your thread, i will not be a disappointment

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Highest selling does not equal best. Real story.
Pretty sure it's also very high rated if not the highest. I don't really need to say why, great replay value, lots of things to do.. etc. The other MMOs take forever to fix stuff/patch and all they do is try to suck your money for BS items. If it's not the best for you than that's another story, if you don't like it. It's like saying since Hbox style is gay then I don't like him and he's not the best. lol.

Shroomed

Smash Master
Im not gonna argue with you when you have no idea what youre talking about.

Shout outs to Shroomed.
Thanks lol.

But by your logic kage brawl should be considered a better game than melee simply because of its popularity. Which is not even close to true. Brawl's tailored to the masses and not to the hardcore players, and so are some aspects of WoW.

Pogogo

Smash Journeyman
Wow. This is insane. You better be the best ****ing samus ever otherwise you may stand to lose a ton of cash. 450 dollars, holy crap.

Pogogo

Smash Journeyman
And I agree with shroomed, its like saying kesha is better than the who or the beatles. Lowest common denominator.

M@1funk$hun

Smash Ace
youre gonna hate your character
too late...scrub.
I lol'd
hey roneblaster, 5$ MM my Marth
on your vids you always say your bad but I don't think you're that terrible

put me down for another 5$ on SWD too (my Marth and another 5$ for my Mario)
I guess I should reimburse him for all the cash he's gonna lose

it'll be a good test of my skill. see if I got any better ^_^

phish-it

Smash Champion
Wow. This is insane. You better be the best ****ing samus ever otherwise you may stand to lose a ton of cash. 450 dollars, holy crap.
Look at it this way, even if he loses half of the money matches, he still breaks even.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
i say I suck cause i only do well in friendlies i put WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY to much pressure on myself in tournament. ill do it though.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Pretty sure it's also very high rated if not the highest. I don't really need to say why, great replay value, lots of things to do.. etc. The other MMOs take forever to fix stuff/patch and all they do is try to suck your money for BS items. If it's not the best for you than that's another story, if you don't like it. It's like saying since Hbox style is gay then I don't like him and he's not the best. lol.
I'm sorry but I don't see how WoW's gameplay is very different from most MMOs. Most MMOs don't really take much skill to them and WoW is unfortunately one of them. Can't blame it too much though because its how the system works. Sure there is SOME skill in PvP and PvE and such, but its pretty limited.

Why not play actual good games? Blade & Soul is looking to be the best thing the MMO genre has ever seen. Mabinogi Heroes and Continent of the Ninth are being pretty well received right now and look absolutely fantastic and most importantly, fun. Air Rivals is a ton of fun as well. I compare it to smash when it comes to being good in that game.

Pi

Smash Hero
yea wow doesn't take much skill
but in all honesty

as an MMORPG it's top notch.

i'm waitin on blade & soul

and D3
****ing D3 god damnit gimme D3 already.

namechange inc.

Pi

Smash Hero
Top notch MMO != good game considering the fact that mmos generally suck preeeetty hard. So the bar is set ridiculously low lol
i underlined RPG for a reason
role playing game

massive multiplayer online means nothing, that encompasses nearly everything with online capabilities

but as an RPG it's damn good, it's gameplay is fluid, the story is well developed, the UI is nice and completely customizable, the graphics are good, it's professions & secondary professions are well developed (again, in comparison to other games, there's only so much you can do), the heroics & raids all tie into the story somewhat nicely, etc. etc. etc.

as an RPG it sets the bar

if that style/type of game is not what you're into
then w/e

that's like comparing melee to cooking mama 2010 or w/e

you can't think of wow as just PVP
or just PVE
or just RPG

they have strictly RPG servers, PVE servers, and PVP servers

you can play the game how you want to play it pretty much, you want to PVP all day then fine, you can get gear that way, even level up that way
you want to PVE all day then fine you can get gear that way & level up
you want to RPG all day then you're a loser but w/e man it's your decision

personally, i don't care for that game
the PVP is unsatisfactory, and PVE is annoying

p.s.

seriously, this discussion, in my thread?

Pogogo

Smash Journeyman
Yeah but phish it, if you think of it that way you lose double per mm. (in other words instead of winning 10 you lost 10 net loss of 20)

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
lol Brawl. i wonder if there will be any other fighting platformers. U know now that i think of it. We can count powerstone as well i spose

Pi

Smash Hero
maybe i'll juss do it tomorrow...