• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 5 Info Dump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
Yah and Colbol 3 stocked him the 1st game.

Two fairly evenly skilled Fox dittos are pretty unpredictable.

Kinda dumb the brackets and stuff are on a monday??
idk about you but i think that if colbol is a top fox/one of the top foxes that he shouldnt lose a set to lovage. thats just me tho.

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
colbol getting 3 stocked game 3 is probably choking too lol

colbol isn't the top fox, he's an amazing fox, but he isn't top. he also doesn't generally do well OOS in comparison to in state

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Colbol just isn't good in Fox dittos. He's too aggro and impatient. Though Lovage is similarly aggro too so it was a good set.

But 90% of Colbol's OOS loses are to Foxes. (Silent Wolf, KDJ, Cactuar, Eggz, Jman etc etc).

And why shouldn't a top Fox lose to Lovage? Lovage is very good.

Xelyst

-_-
colbol and lovage are basically the same tier of general fox skill

just my opinion

anyone who thinks 1 should have beaten the other for sure is just a fanboy

SheerMadness

Smash Master
colbol and lovage are basically the same tier of general fox skill

just my opinion

anyone who thinks 1 should have beaten the other for sure is just a fanboy
Agreed. Especially in Fox dittos.

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
Judging by who made it to the bracket and who were in the same R3 poul (according to the 1st post). I can see that Over Triforce and Azen both didn't make it to the bracket....
Didn't expect that :S

tw1n

Smash Champion
You got this VMan. I'll be cheering for you while I'm fixing my car :D

I'll also try keeping up with this thread with my phone haha.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
I'm pretty sure my round 3 pool records were

1. Axe
2. MacD
3. DoH
4. Swiftbass
5. Sauce
6. Dart

In teams pools, MDZ nad I beat Eggm and Cactuar, Twig and the Newb, and another team I can't remember. Lost to Chu/Redd r1, then beat strawhat over, apollo/raistlin, and then lost to shroomed and scar.

I think I heard Linguini didn't make it out of his pool :(

jnolan

Smash Apprentice
Also there was finally a fight at a tourney and I wasn't there to kick some ***!? Ah now I am even more upset I couldnt afford to make it :(
It happened once at a old Smashing Grounds too (a local tourney here in IL). Some guy's dad showed up, saying how he didn't want his son to come there, and he had to go home. Note, the father only had one arm. The son then fought his father. It's somewhere on YouTube.

tw1n

Smash Champion
It happened once at a old Smashing Grounds too (a local tourney here in IL). Some guy's dad showed up, saying how he didn't want his son to come there, and he had to go home. Note, the father only had one arm. The son then fought his father. It's somewhere on YouTube.
Wow I really hope the kid got wrecked lol. I have only seen a fight at a Halo2 tourney back in the day. My bro and I stepped in (at the TO's request) and kicked both their ***** lol. Then threw them out and made sure they knew not to come back in. Good times :)

VA

Smash Hero
I'm pretty sure my round 3 pool records were

1. Axe
2. MacD
3. DoH
4. Swiftbass
5. Sauce
6. Dart

In teams pools, MDZ nad I beat Eggm and Cactuar, Twig and the Newb, and another team I can't remember. Lost to Chu/Redd r1, then beat strawhat over, apollo/raistlin, and then lost to shroomed and scar.

I think I heard Linguini didn't make it out of his pool :(
yessss, congratz on making bracket, you got dis.

jnolan

Smash Apprentice
Wow I really hope the kid got wrecked lol. I have only seen a fight at a Halo2 tourney back in the day. My bro and I stepped in (at the TO's request) and kicked both their ***** lol. Then threw them out and made sure they knew not to come back in. Good times :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUN-A3bvw24

One of the most memorable tournies I have ever been to... all cause the end of that vid.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
Got info on that of the pool of PP,Vanz,Tafo,Scar,Rayku,Chillin that PP,Vanz,Chillin made it out. I don't know the exact order but I'm guessing it's as I just put it.

And damn if Linguini didn't make it out I def wanna know what his pool was. Probably had Mango in it or something like that.

Charlesz

Smash Champion
Got info on that of the pool of PP,Vanz,Tafo,Scar,Rayku,Chillin that PP,Vanz,Chillin made it out. I don't know the exact order but I'm guessing it's as I just put it.

And damn if Linguini didn't make it out I def wanna know what his pool was. Probably had Mango in it or something like that.
It would be funny if Mango was in it. Linguini said he would destroy any of Mango's non puff chars. Instead he doesn't even make it out of pools. Ironic.

Divinokage

Smash Legend

Oh wow again I was right.. =P

Edit: Best Ganon in the world.. *cough*

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
I think VMan making bracket over Azen is a worthy sacrifice.
I hope so... ><' Im mad nervous actually.. I should actually be sleeping right now.. singles bracket starts in like 5 hours.. >< and axe and I haven't even slept yet... >< and are having trouble sleeping..>>; I'm also tryna find out info to spoil you all a lil bit.. but noone is answerin their phones... plank/alex are zzzzzzzzz... and alot of pple say "idk on results" lol.. so yeah it's a bit tough

Where's the logic in that, they weren't even in the same poul :/
We were in the same Round 2 Pools actually. n_n; Azen's really good...^^;

I'm just glad Yoshi pulled through for me ^^

Stratford

Smash Champion
I'm also tryna find out info to spoil you all a lil bit.. but noone is answerin their phones... plank/alex are zzzzzzzzz... and alot of pple say "idk on results" lol.. so yeah it's a bit tough
Thanks for looking out for us, anyway :)

Good luck in bracket!

leffen

Smash Champion
Dude your awesome vman, dont let your nerves get to you man. Remember, use the fact that people are unexperienced vs Yoshi to your advantage!

Have confidence and you got this!

Go Vman and prove Yoshi is midtier :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom