• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 5 Info Dump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stratford

Smash Champion
Probably the best venue of all time. Plank really outdid himself lol. Cold water available IN the venue lol, I've probably drank at least 50 cups....

But really, it's a really open area and right now there are about 30-40 melee tvs. Brawl got the smaller sideroom LOOOOOOL. Also Anti is ****.
That's what we like to hear.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Vectorman don't even worry about performance LOL, just focus on having fun and being a badass. That way you won't get nervous as easily. :D Like think about it this way - you already pretty much proved yourself, so now you don't even have to worry about what people think. I guess.

LOL you got this!!!

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
of course.. i wanna do well/better etc... but I wanted to prove some people..and some people (haters) sadly.. :( that didn't think i could do it.. that it could be done.. so hopefully people don't think i'm just... idk... a "Cool" lookin yoshi or something... and that even.. I.. can get wins.. on good players.. that are NOT named "Axe" ya know?
You are a fantastic player and I'm so glad you got to bracket. Keep it up. =p

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
^ You guys.......ALL OF YOU... you're all really the best/supportive... i Freakin love you guys =D

allrite bout to go downstairs meet up w/Redd... i'm sure we'll both post updates... and unique stuff lol?

Jem.

Smash Master
Toph has alerted me Silent Wolf is in bracket as 1st seed =)

Also vector, I watched your combo video. You are insane. Keep up the amazing performance.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Vectorman don't even worry about performance LOL, just focus on having fun and being a badass. That way you won't get nervous as easily. :D Like think about it this way - you already pretty much proved yourself, so now you don't even have to worry about what people think. I guess.

LOL you got this!!!
At the same time though, I think you must keep trying to find a suitable goal once you reached the goal you wanted to reach, what's next, you know?

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
ok...so I went downstairs.. just found out.. my cpu... has an internet connection down here.. Redd seems to have a setup... ummm.. soooo.... we MIGHT be able to pull off some livestream here...

SHHHHHHHHHHHHH...

if you all want of course >>

were workin on it right now... i'm watching Redd do a set.. than afterwards I think he's gonna do a livestream... maybe.. ><; i'll be awake to keep you detailed.. >< we're relying on Redd.. but he said he wanted to do it.. and I wouldnt mind either..lol so yeah >>;

All redd asks is that you subscribe to v3ctorman and redd on youtube... lol at /subscribe offers.. :p

stelzig

Smash Lord
KF: I do, i'm a slacker - no coincidence that I'm also slow at uploading stuff lol.. Last year. Sorry for the bit of off-topic here guys ;)

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Im assuming Armada is still in it and beasting? =)

He's got this tournament ;)

EDIT: Livestream would be epic!

joeplicate

Smash Master
DUDE

they're having a
TOOMBA SPEED RUN TOURNEY?!?!??!??!?!??!

vids plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stratford

Smash Champion
Stream would be tight, but don't worry if it's too much of a hassle.

And VMan, you've already proved so much. Keep it up! You've got fans all over the world.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
DUDE

they're having a
TOOMBA SPEED RUN TOURNEY?!?!??!??!?!??!

vids plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DJ Nintendo is the best in the world at it. Didn't you know?

Stream would be cool. I guess I'm not going to bed.

I'm also really good at Toomba. I'm surprised someone else here likes it.

Nostalgia up da' butt.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
At the same time though, I think you must keep trying to find a suitable goal once you reached the goal you wanted to reach, what's next, you know?
No, I agree completely. However, I think that for a lot of people, focusing too hard on the results leads to anxiety/nervousness. Better to set your goals, then focus on the actual matches and having fun, rather than WORRYING about reaching your goals.

Jem.

Smash Master
Think it's kinda weak that if I am listening correctly, Pound 5 could have been streamed but they want VGBC to have the rights/hype to the youtube videos since we'll all watch them since we have no stream. :/ wish they'd just stream it if they could.

but props to VGBC for recording and uploading at a quick rate. I guess I don't get why they aren't streaming so they get the hype/sub/followers etc, and when Plank said there would not be internet :/.

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
Think it's kinda weak that if I am listening correctly, Pound 5 could have been streamed but they want VGBC to have the rights/hype to the youtube videos since we'll all watch them since we have no stream. :/ wish they'd just stream it if they could.
Agreed. What use is having rights to youtube vids, it's not like they're getting any money for it anyway :/

Phyr

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for the info Redd!

When are Melee Brackets starting?

I want videos of Vectorman, ****ing yoshi.

Velox

Smash Ace
it's pretty stupid that overtriforce got foxed out of the tournament in pools lol, 3 of the best ones all in that one pool....

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
fox johns.

"there were multiple skilled players of the most popular tournament character in my pool"

what'll they think of next

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom