• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 5 Info Dump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
I don't think it's clear. It's not just what POSITION they got. It's "who beat who in what pool".

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
Colbol can still get out. I forgot what else i was gonna say.

Oh yea, armada beat raynex in pools

Chu beat s2j. S2j gets 3rd seed i think

huMps

Smash Ace
Great sportsman. But it's weird that he came to an expensive tourney when he know he'd have to leave halfway through. Also weird that he had prior arrangements to a tourney that's been scheduled for half a year. lol just sayin. But what he did was a really good thing

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
he hasnt updated anything brawl or melee so i can only assume that either a) he's lost in the hype or b) lost any sort of service that he had

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
i just realized twitter broke for me and i had to reload to see all those updates lol my bad.

LowFatHat

Smash Cadet
Great sportsman. But it's weird that he came to an expensive tourney when he know he'd have to leave halfway through. Also weird that he had prior arrangements to a tourney that's been scheduled for half a year. lol just sayin. But what he did was a really good thing
If I had the money, I'd pay any amount just to go to any event, and watch some great melee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom