• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 5 Info Dump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Maybe Hungrybox isn't playing as well as I expect him to? Could it be that he's too busy at all these interviews for harvard / princeton etc.?

[/johns]

JK my prediction will still come true and Armada and Hungrybox will eat $6 subs

Divinokage

Smash Legend
If Hbox doesn't pull himself together this could get ugly for him, he lost to S2J(MM) and Chu-dat, two people he shouldn't be losing to.
That's what you get when you start sleeping on your own skill level... or he underestimated them a little bit.. or.. Chudat and S2j are ****ing amazing maybe? =)

Quic

Smash Journeyman
That's what you get when you start sleeping on your own skill level... or he underestimated them a little bit.. or.. Chudat and S2j are ****ing amazing maybe? =)
Well, they are both amazing of course, but Hungrybox is supposed to be like top 2 in the US, this is not looking good for him.
Which in turn means we might actually get fun matches in the top 5.
WOOHOO.

Degree

Smash Apprentice
Keep updating! I'm leaving in 5 minutes!
This is like the third time you've said you're leaving now. :D Thanks to everyone chipping in with updates, I've had this thread open all day so that every time I come back I can catch up. :D

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Well, they are both amazing of course, but Hungrybox is supposed to be like top 2 in the US, this is not looking good for him.
Which in turn means we might actually get fun matches in the top 5.
WOOHOO.
Yes he's probably ranked like this now.. however any player can crumble. =) And I want to see some of them go down!!!

Hack

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, but I'm actually leaving in 2 minutes now. For real.
SO KEEP UPDATING!
Thanks for all the previous updates <3
Good night peeps!

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
LoZR just beat Azen!!!!!!!

Apparently he's also beaten IHSB and TOPE

He hasn't played anyone else yet as far as I know.

GOOD **** ADAM!!!

Yes Foxy you are an honorary catfish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom