• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 5 Info Dump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luma

Smash Lord
You must have missed the part where he played against the king of mews.

It's okay though, we forgive you.

on an unrelated note, your sig is hilarious

you know that he hasnt been to any real tournament since then?

somehow only americans (and some spanish guys) were hyping over.. xD

Diakonos

Smash Lord
you know that he hasnt been to any real tournament since then?

somehow only americans (and some spanish guys) were hyping over.. xD
Yeah. I wasn't expecting him to whip out the ****, just hoping for it.

It's alright, Armada won't let me downnn.

takoyaki

Smash Cadet
wow,hating on over because he lost in a stacked pool...scrubs talk big on the forums

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
Don't be all dissapointed about Over and stuff, calling him bad lol.

Everyone can have their bad days, and Over hadn't really played much ever since Pound IV. **** happens. xD

LLDL

Smash Hero
otg, your avatar over the past year has convinced me that you are now r.kelly's skin tone lol.

Hack

Smash Journeyman
I just had the fattest pan-fried double-sandwiches you could ever imagine. Turkey, eggs, cheese and whatnot, squeezed in between two white slices of bread, fried in butter until golden brown and crispy. Dear lord, my stomach is in 7th heaven.

Too bad, Over =/

Also, I'm going to bed soon since I need to be fit for work (it's almost 3 in the morning here). Please give updates on Armada's and Amsah's pools!!!

Quic

Smash Journeyman
The triforce does not work on M2k, KK and I have proven that already lol.
I suppose I can have peace with that then haha.

I'm confident Amsah/Remen/Armada can all get top seed.
I hope Faab makes bracket, but I think he can do it.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I just had the fattest pan-fried double-sandwiches you could ever imagine. Turkey, eggs, cheese and whatnot, squeezed in between two white slices of bread, fried in butter until golden brown and crispy. Dear lord, my stomach is in 7th heaven.

Too bad, Over =/

Also, I'm going to bed soon since I need to be fit for work (it's almost 3 in the morning here). Please give updates on Armada's and Amsah's pools!!!
You ate all that before going to bed? lol.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
I understand you want to be over there in the states for Pound and all, but still....

t3h Icy

Smash Master
@Bionic:

We'd like to see V3ctorman's Pool, Strawhat Dahean's Pool and Armada's Pool.

And maybe Amsah's Pool too if that's not too much for you. :3

The Star King

Smash Hero
Over is kindof bad. Probably most overhyped player of this thread =/
Yeah Mew2King beat him 3rd game last stock in Pound IV bracket, what a terrible player. He hasn't played for a long time and only came out of retirement for this, and he lost in a very tough bracket, but no johns. Clearly the biggest noob ever.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Yeah Mew2King beat him 3rd game last stock in Pound IV bracket, what a terrible player. He hasn't played for a long time and only came out of retirement for this, and he lost in a very tough bracket, but no johns. Clearly the biggest noob ever.
Like I said a few weeks ago, I love scrubs saying that players better than them are bad. lol.

Omg, Hack.. I don't think I can top that atm, I'm so poor haha. =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom