• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

theunabletable

Smash Lord
Omfg A Bobomb

Christ this is so close.

Both at 2 stocks.

**** Armada gimped him.

YES UPSMASH TIED IT UP

LAST STOCK LAST MATCH JESUS THIS IS HYPE

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ARMADA WINS!!!!

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Ugh.....husband's commentary isn't that...great. Wife's is amazing

Armada vs. M2K was so friggin' close. Oh well...that was amazing. Sorry, but Armada meatriders should really shut up. He barely won that. So stop being so biased and give credit where credit is due.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Mew2king Was So Close....... OH MY GOD..
M2K should have won that Marth match

Velox

Smash Ace
sucks for Europe though that they Armada and Amsah have to play each other... winner faces a pretty thug gang of jigglypuffs.

Soy_

Smash Cadet
Amsah vs Armada next.
Then whoever wins is against Hbox.
Then the winner of that is against Mango.

God ****. >_>

Exetus

Smash Cadet
sucks for Europe though that they Armada and Amsah have to play each other... winner faces a pretty thug gang of jigglypuffs.
It's unavoidable. Zhu having to face SS was pretty bad as well if we're looking at US regions, but the tournament was stacked with high skilled players from everywhere.

soma ghost

Smash Journeyman
m2k starts 2 of the 3 matches with a 2 stock lead and still looses the set. should have went back to marth imo. Great matches either way, looked pretty f****ing dominant!

MasterShake

Smash Lord
M2k! He should pull out these close wins...first hungrybox and now Armada...glad to see that he can still play with the best though. He'll come back for sure.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
lol I have no sympathy for europe. I've never seen more ******** people post derogatory stuff about USA.... WE ALL LOVE SMASH. PLEASE STFU.... I mean all the stupid ****... 'euro techs, overtriforce techs, amsah techs, armada techs, euro DI, USA DI, armada is better at reading gaymericans than anyone in the US is........' this **** is getting spammed on a repetitive basis and the U.S. isn't even saying **** to provoke it. All of you are little kids... having pride for your country/continent is one thing but it's apparent that you're just being morons.

Charlesz

Smash Champion
I dont want to see 2 puffs in the GF. I hope Armada/Amsah beats hbox, but that may not happen =[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom