• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
though I've thrown the term around myself, getting "trashed" is highly overrated and not worth the memories you won't have XD

as it's been said before, if you're gonna do that, save it for a party or something so you can get that phase outta your system there hah...this is just askin to turn into 300 burnt out 16-17 year olds...keep forgetting that so many younger people are gonna be at this @_@

SuperRad

Smash Master
pockyD, Falcomist, SilentSpectre and I need housing [and transportation from the airport (IAD), depending] thursday night. We were hoping to stay close to DC so we could spend friday in the city doing something. If anyone can help us out [or knows someone who might be able to], let me know and I can pass on details.

Laijin

Smash Hero
I don't get the appeal of being drunk while at a tournament.
Your gonna blow a **** ton of money to come here(Good thing I only spent about $50 getting in. lol), be drunk around over 300 random doods(lol hot girls dont exist at smash tournaments), not only all doods but also 15 year old high schoolers.
So uhh..
Yea, really does'nt seem too fun to feel ****ty in an enviroment like that. Save that **** till afterwards

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
My room is gonna be official. All hooked up with drinks and music provided by yours truly. We're gonna be partying hard in there. Me and my crew are getting girls in there. I ain't having no party without good looking girls. Only cool n*ggas allowed lol.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
That was horrible because PB&J talked to an ugly girl and she ended up bringing her ugly a$$ girlfriends into my room lol. Only one of them looked aight. One of them looked like a Tub-O-Troopa lol. The girls were cool but just fugly. We still had mad fun though but definitely no ugly girls this time lol. Me and my roommates got this.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
lol Rogue Pit was telling me how you were about to get one girl with a fat *** at a restaurant or something? but her father was there.

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
...this is just askin to turn into 300 burnt out 16-17 year olds...keep forgetting that so many younger people are gonna be at this @_@

That's my plan. Get 'dem youngins obliterated off of like 5 beers, they come in hungover & lose.

</evilplotexposed>

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Wow this is in like 5 days and Im so outta practice.

5 bucks on Reno R3N0 Ren0 R3No r3n0 not making it outta 1st round pools just like at Pound 3...****ing scrub. Darkrain, Replicate, nova, TeeAyEye if you need advice on how to play him just find me at the venue and Ill coach you through the match telling you all his habits in the process.

Sup Hazz

HazZarD

Smash Journeyman
Wow this is in like 5 days and Im so outta practice.

5 bucks on Reno R3N0 Ren0 R3No r3n0 not making it outta 1st round pools just like at Pound 3...****ing scrub. Darkrain, Replicate, nova, TeeAyEye if you need advice on how to play him just find me at the venue and Ill coach you through the match telling you all his habits in the process.

Sup Hazz
What Up!!

Poor Reno

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
yea im gonna get ****ty monday night after tourney, obv

u ****ers owe me some drinks

hey everyone

PLEASE BRING UR CUBES AND WIIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw frederick USED to be really country, but since it's growing a ****ton now it's not at all anymore. it used to be referred to as "fredneck" but that's far from accurate now.

the people as a whole are very trashy and rude, and the girls are not very attractive, LMAO

rhan

Smash Hero
I doubt your gonna be able to pull any women around where the tournament is. I hear the area is pretty country.

Now I'll feel right at home...

The Situation

Smash Rookie
**** if I coulda registered I woulda won dis cuz snake is hella broken

EDIT: No wonder I ain't allowed its Pound 4, sorry there is not limit for me when it comes to pounding girls

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
what time is the shuttle on saturday night from the venue to the hotel? and also, is anyone going to the hotel earlier than that from the venue? i'll probably get to the venue around 3:30-4pm, and I dont play melee so i don't want to hang around the tourney all day saturday if someone is heading back earlier

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
what time is the shuttle on saturday night from the venue to the hotel? and also, is anyone going to the hotel earlier than that from the venue? i'll probably get to the venue around 3:30-4pm, and I dont play melee so i don't want to hang around the tourney all day saturday if someone is heading back earlier
the shuttles are gonna go from 8:30 am-10:30 am each morning and from 11 PM - 1 AM each night

if u cant find a ride it is an hour walk, ha. ****ty, but possible.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Brawl pools, Updated

These are final unless there is an extreme exception. Also, in the case that there is a no show for a pool, one of the 7 man pools players will transfer over to the missing spot

PM ME WITH QUESTIONS

Pool 1

Armada
Candy
BanHammer
BetaZealot
Nacker
Stingers

Pool 2

Capem
DarkShifter
Excel_Zero