• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Jman and m2k DQed from melee doubles.

Both are safe in singles.

ZHU+MACD LOSE TO STRAWHAT+DAHEAN

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
jman was late to his teams match and plank dq'd him and m2k... from winners and losers! despite jman being there in time for losers. even better, the team that won from dq in losers wanted to forfeit to let them go on but plank won't let them.
what an *******

Iliad

Smash Lord
"Connecting ...
You are banned [vg-boot-camp-brawl-tournamen]"

Hm... All i asked was if the great gazoo was gay and suggested he out himself over the livestream. Is that REALLY ban worthy? I've seen worse ****.

Also plank, dqing Jman from doubs is legit, but SINGLES TOO? absolutely unacceptable.

LLDL

Smash Hero
can somebody explain to me what this business about inui punching a lion? I'm taking it literal, and i know that's not true. What exactly does that mean? Is it some college sorority thing?

voorhese

Smash Master
can somebody explain to me what this business about inui punching a lion? I'm taking it literal, and i know that's not true. What exactly does that mean? Is it some college sorority thing?
he punched ORION, but it sounded like "A LION" on livestream, so after we cought the mix up we still said a lion cuz its more manly

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I give props to Plank for enforcing the rules regardless of who's committing the foul. Top players get a lot of leeway and it takes a lot of balls to tell them no.

tekkie

Smash Master
As much as I find it hilarious plank is DQing people like this.

It's kind of ridiculous.
i think its hilarious. also awesome that plank has the cojones to follow through. just because m2k is some sort of celebrity doesn't mean he gets to slip by the rules.

on the other hand if it was unjust i'm sure we'll hear about it.

also i heard some scrub diddy main from new mexico beat DEHF lol (in before johns)

edit: in barwl not melee because as you might be aware diddy kong was not a playable character in MAYLAAAAAY

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
I give props to Plank for enforcing the rules regardless of who's committing the foul. Top players get a lot of leeway and it takes a lot of balls to tell them no.
Agreed.

I'm just saying that DQing Jman/M2k from losers as well was a bit much, unless they were late for that too :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom