• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
I'm gonna start working on my own Trailers for this...Just for the hell of it because I know how to make them now lol. I'll start making "player specific" Trailers also if I get a request and they have video's on youtube somewhere. It should be a fun project. Hopefully I'll have my first trailer up sometime tomorrow or The next day. I doubt It'll be today.

on that note; Does anyone know of any sites to download vids or convert urls? My site is ****ing up right now.

Kasht

Smash Cadet
20 rounds of pools

best of 1/2 a match

its legit

kasht: GOOD STUFF BRUDDA
Thanks man! U know, trying to help out the community wherever I can! :D

20 rounds of pools, first hit wins. Super accurate results! LOL! :chuckle:

LLDL

Smash Hero
Im tellin you plank, about that "MUST pay online before december!!" in the title of the thread.

strawhats

Smash Master
Holy **** I was watching this **** on facebook, the other day...my brother showed this to me on his page....i could not stand the sight of it...****.

Foxy

Smash Master
that wasn't gross

at all

everyone should go see some actually distrubingly disgusting things

i thought the pus was pretty awesome actually

it was like the zit was JIZZING massively

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
i'm sorry

blame youtube for ****ing featuring it :O
It's all gravy man. Just warn us before you post it...we did not need to see the Back **** though. I sent it to every one I know anywayz:chuckle:

I don't think you pay attention to the nonsense but people say your a mediocre puff and your not really that good but you've just mastered the gayness that puff has and your good at the Fox/Falco& C.Falcon Match. Now of course I defend you because that's mega-crap but just so I can quote you next time. What would you say to that?

strawhats

Smash Master
Holy **** #6 was nasty as ****. Cyst drainage, and bot fly removal scared the **** outta me.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Yeah, I think the zit videos are a little much, even for the Pound 4 thread.

Beat it with that stuff, will ya?

yes, I love to abuse reaction pics and .gifs =)

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
What's this?

that same bull**** about regrestration ahead of time like SNES?

They told me to expect long lines if I didn't pre-reg and THERE WERE NO LINES WHEN I GOT THERE!

If online reg is a must, then I may have to back out.

Handorin

Smash Hero
What's this?

They told me to expect long lines if I didn't pre-reg and THERE WERE NO LINES WHEN I GOT THERE!

No john s

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
What's this?

Sorry to hear that, but at the same time comparing *Pound* to SNES is a long shot. I am not taking registration for no reason, it's to fund the -EXPENSIVE- high quality huge venue, seed the pools, rent tvs/chairs/tables, etc. Registration is not optional and no, there will be no lines because nobody will be registering on spot.

If taking a 10 minute trip to a gas station, buying a visa gift card, and paying online rather than waiting in a line at the venue when you would rather be playing friendlies is too much to ask, then i'm sorry you will miss this tournament for such a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom