• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4: The Ryan Roberts Memorial Douglas J. Falcon Championship Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
scar sunday is like the worst possible day because its going to be BOTH games and i need like every tv and peoples attention on sunday. can u plz do it on saturday or monday?>

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Just do the whole thing on Saturday. Falcon dittos never take that long and there's not gonna be THAT many Falcons so we should be fine.

Also <3 CK

edit- LOL Reneblade we'll play tons of friendlies man, it will be fun no matter what happens.

Scar

#HarveyDent
G-Regulate will test his own will and confirm the skill of the newly appointed Blood Falcon. He will endure a Mortal Kombat-style tournament where he faces the top 4 Ryu Suzuaku winners from 4th to 1st in back-to-back Bo3 sets to determine his seeding. Since in single elimination the winners are 1/2/3/3/5/5/5/5 etc, G-Reg will only have to beat one of the 3rd place Blood Falcon to advance to the Captain Falcon Bracket. If he beats both Blood Falcon, the one with the better set count will be promoted to Captain Falcon. If set count is even, the honor of Captain Falcon will be decided by decibel.
updated rules / schedule for time

everything happens on saturday

Ryu Suzuaku Bracket starts saturday morning
Blood Falcon Tournament immediately after
-new rules mentioned above, decibel = i announce both players's names and whoever gets louder cheers wins (****ING ****)
Captain Falcon Championship runs at night, single elim if necessary.

strawhats

Smash Master
Finally...Darkrain vs. SS will finally happen, they couldn't run from each other forever. lol

This idea is the **** men are made of. Good **** Scar.

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
i might just stop at blood hawk

that would be ******

i cant believe they censor they entirety of bad *** when typed without a space

Foy

Smash Champion
Yo Scar throw me on the list. Im not entering the tournament cause i didnt register, but im like 70% making it to Pound. Im winning this thing too.

Scar

#HarveyDent
we'll see greg

i don't think 1 tv will affect pools very hard unless it's like 48 pools and there are 24 TVs

then all 24 are absolutely necessary

we'll see.

also i call him @ction basterd so w/e @b is my boy

Spife

Smash Master
Yo I'm in.
I've been meaning to hold a vigil for NES n00b and play falcon for much longer then I should be I've had no one to do it with.

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
with the amount of tv's provided by plank alone, i am going to be disappointed in the community if we cant get at least 70 setups

Spife

Smash Master
Is Action B@stard the same Action B@stard who LP's games on youtube?
If so, lol. If no, aww.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom