• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

pound 4 docs...

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
definetly I'll make it. Where is it exactly in MD?

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
All of us sexy Doc mains are gonna unite for the goodness of the world lol. I'm aiming for highest placing Doc. Get at the kid =)

BlueFoxXT

Smash Journeyman
is Brandon not goin?

also bob$'s Fox is better than his Doc now lol, his doc is covered in rust.

And he doesnt go to tournies often =_(

DaBRÜM

Smash Apprentice
I plan on going to Pound 4!

Recently played Doc at Shell Shocked V, and didn't do that bad, got ***** by DJN, but i had a real close match with twig, was alotta fun

Go Doc!?!

DaBRUM

LuigiMax

Smash Journeyman
I know anyone in here does not know me but I'm currently the best doc main in Puerto Rico (even tho I can't compare myself to shroomed or HMW) and Im going to Pound4 but i dont know if i'll play melee. My main will be brawl cause as u guys might already guessed i main MK (yeah, just like everyone else). And since I'm one of the top players here in brawl everyone expects me to play it.

I'm just in need of hype for melee and If I do well tomorrow at a tourney here then I might think about it.

I still need you guys to hype me up tho lol.

I wanna hear some WHERE YOU AT!!! over there and stuff cause that stuff hypes me soo much! and makes me laugh too lol

See ya'll over there!

dr.neo

Smash Champion
Wish I was making it. You all should check out Herb 4 in NC. If anyone is close. Its in late March. Its our biggest event. Also, I rep the Doc around here so if you all have anyway of stopping by hit me up. Our last Herb we had M2K, Chudat, lambchops, and a bunch of other top players.

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
Wish I was making it. You all should check out Herb 4 in NC. If anyone is close. Its in late March. Its our biggest event. Also, I rep the Doc around here so if you all have anyway of stopping by hit me up. Our last Herb we had M2K, Chudat, lambchops, and a bunch of other top players.
I need to meet you lolz, I never saw you at tournies and I'm a doc main :/ But yes people should deff come to Herb 4/3, I think it's 3, this **** is gonna be crazy.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
So I haven't watched a bit of pound cause watching smash streams are boring as all hell, but word on the streets is that 2 docs made it in the brackets.

Neither of them was 18spikes.

Discuss? ^_^

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
I'll give you any number under .75 when it comes to DJN. Cause I mean, he plays 90% of the cast, so I have a hard time believing he "mained" doc for the tourney.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Hey, I just wanted to congratulate DJ N on predicting that he could make top 8, easy.

And getting like... 65th.

Props to Shroomed & HMW for reppin' things! Too bad there weren't any Docs to stop hbox or maangooooooooooo

Tho mango would prolly just play Falco instead. =(

EDIT: Dogy, you missed some of the most hype matches ever. Soooo many matches were down to the wire. The excitement is kinda ruined when you know who wins, eh?

Shroomed

Smash Master
i was gonna beat Hbox in pools

then i got naired, tried to shield grab, then got rested second match after winning the whole time

and then i lost the 3rd

**** jigglypuff's bull **** back air

i think that's the only move he hit me with besides that rest

LuigiMax

Smash Journeyman
The tournament was amazing. Glad to met Shroomed, HMW and Eighteenspikes there!!. Nice matches 18 and we totally ***** in doubles haha. Hope to meet you guys again in the future.

Top Bottom