• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4 Brawl+ Tournament

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
-Chad- and I are Repping TN in doubles
TN is bringing atleast 10 people for Brawl+

Ill bring atleast 1 full set up as well for the tourney (TV, Wii, SD, Brawl, Power Strip)

Glick

Smash Lord
lol, trust me. Dedede was dumb. Bair was un-punishable.

Now, he's Fair

>=]
With the added sheildstun in B+ it was literally impossible to get passed it. Should we wait for it to take over an entire tournament, or fix it before it makes B+ look ********. Other then DDD this game has gone through all it's stages. every character has been individually worked with. Once DDD has his bair fixed, there isn't much else we can do to the game.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Circle camping galore
Not actually. Shouldn't be hard to punish somebody coming out of the "loop." And if I made it so you couldn't go through it from below, anybody who could get under there and wall-jump could likely just stall in there until Game-Set.

Anyways. Seeing as how I'm on the wrong side of the US to go to this, I can't. But I'll definitely watch the streams.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
No they couldn't. Wall-jumps degrade.
Well, they could probably stall in it longer than doing a quick loop and positioning yourself to get smacked. :laugh:

And yes. Hype+. Even though I'll be there in spirit, watching the feed. :chuckle:

Bandit

Smash Lord
In general, the new stages+ would have to be field tested outside of tournament play. Friendlies are fine for testing.

:bandit:

etertay

Smash Rookie
hey i have brawl plus and everything but where in the world do i go?

what state is this in and can i get directions?

sorry for being a forum noob, but we all start that way

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
So, there will be a stream for this... right?

Like I won't be watching a Melee stream asking for Brawl+ updates... cause that'll be so extremely sad.

Lobos

Smash Master
Sadly only one computer can be hooked up to venue internet. That stream will most likely going to melee on saturday.....but im sure people will be sending in updates and recording videos

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I will enter + singles. And teams if someone wants to team with me. I got a good *** Fox, Wolf, Falco, Samus, Marth, Jiggz, and Sheik. Teams anyone?

Jtails

Smash Lord
im in this deff for singles, most likely doubles as well if i can find a smart player

pm me if you'd like to team, preferably someone i know/insomniac crew

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
lol, trust me. Dedede was dumb. Bair was un-punishable.

Now, he's Fair

>=]
thats not true. yesterday m2k was playing me on the un nerfed version. he would spam bair with all his jumps and then landing bair. he neevr won once vs my lucario and then we found out there was a nerfed version cuz we thought we were already playing on it. many characters can get around it like mk lucario etc. that was a dumb decision

swordgard

Smash Hero
With the added sheildstun in B+ it was literally impossible to get passed it. Should we wait for it to take over an entire tournament, or fix it before it makes B+ look ********. Other then DDD this game has gone through all it's stages. every character has been individually worked with. Once DDD has his bair fixed, there isn't much else we can do to the game.

Actually you should wait for it to win tourneys before fixing anything.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
So, Sunday's out, but on Monday I think I'll hold another B+ tourney. $5 entry for that one.

Top Bottom