• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4 Brawl+ Tournament

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Actually you should wait for it to win tourneys before fixing anything.
All you do is complain, seriously. Bair was too good, and beat entire characters. Take your troll self back to your Brawl Backroom.
hey i have brawl plus and everything but where in the world do i go? what state is this in and can i get directions? sorry for being a forum noob, but we all start that way
Complete Pound Thread is here.
*Pound* 4 will be held in January 2010 [16-18th ] in Frederick, MD at the Frederick Fairgrounds.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
Get that replay screen texture Chibo uses JCaesar, and make sure it goes on every single SD card when you insure the newest set is on them.

Replays+ please!

CountKaiser

Smash Lord
And thus I have bad news, for Bandit at least.

I won't be coming to this. Mainly because I realize that in order for me to get back home I would need to leave the venue at around 6 PM in order to catch the greyhound bus, and I don't know if anyone is willing to drive me back home.

If someone is willing to drive me home, then I'll go, otherwise, sorry guys.

Glick

Smash Lord
Kaiser, that makes me a sad panda.

I'm looking for money matchs!!!

I'll be on the prowl mad hard today.

Sterowent

Smash Ace
****, sucks this was during the falcon tourney.

they jumped right in. nothing you guys could do about it, i'd imagine. i was looking forward to a lot of big matches, too...

Bandit

Smash Lord
Chu & Boss vs Lee Martin & Hyro for teams championship. I left before it was done.
3rd - Darc & Dazwa
4th - Glick & Blackanese
5th - Dapuffster & Chibo
5th - Ally & Judge (pretty sure)

That's not official, but I was running the brackets for the most part, and I believe that was the result.

There were 25 teams. Biggest in B+ history.

There were 63 entrants in singles. Biggest in B+ history.

It was around the 3rd round or so when I had to leave.

:bandit:

Top Bottom