• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*POUND* 4 Brawl Results (Full results and brackets in OP)

Allied

Smash Master
I main sonic i'm better than all of you!!

i'm 2-0 with speed WHERE YOU AT!

inb4 sonic mains

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Snakeee told me about this at POUND, I dislike it, but what can you do, good luck to him and his new character.

Also, allied YOU'RE mad cute ho ho ho, lol. Keep practicing that faclon so I can kick your *** next time we play.

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Rolling around at the speed of Sound, Maryland.
Snakeee told me about this at genesis, I dislike it, but what can you do, good luck to him and his new character.

Also, allied YOU'RE mad cute ho ho ho, lol. Keep practicing that faclon so I can kick your *** next time we play.
Broooo too goodz.

Allied say wut...? I dont remember...say what?

Candy beat me to correcting KID, god dang you candy. When you hear the name Boss, nothing has to be said. That one word is enough to sum up what he is.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Every1 but Sonic Mains R 2 Slow! We've taken ova the thread!

Also, which is the bigger upset of da weekend? Brett Favre gettin picked off his LAST play of da year or DEHF losin 2 Chu? Shadow doin well? Ksizzle beatin Ally? Amsah beating Jman?

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy

and what have you done again?
it doesnt matter what i've done...Im not in here claiming im the best of the best of a character nobody cares about

especially when none of you even talking could be remotely considered the best with espy and X running around and im sure if malc and shugo decided to pick up sonic again (for whatever reason) they would auto push the rest of you nigahz down 2 spot on the "sonic list"

while you get off on making false claims of being better then whoever....who gives a ****...its sonic

and its brawl...if you aint making money (which you aren't) play for fun

B_AWAL

Smash Master

How are these upsets? Shadow is number 1 in new york, and ksizzle and ally always have close sets.
Hell I aint kno dat. I DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO ANYTHING UNLESS IT"S A HUGE TOURNEY OR IF IT'S IN MW or FL. SUE ME :confused:

Leave Brett Favre out of this. :(
LMAO, I wanted da Saints 2 Win but in all honesty the Vikings had da better Defense and this weekend they were the BETTER team. Favre jus made 1 fatal mistake.

Fixed for better accuracy.
Way 2 FUNNY!!! Diddy players are always hilarious!!!

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Snake's metagame:

stand there throw grenades and use his broken *** tilts with stupidly good disjoints and amazing speed to damage output.

yep.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
its whatever now. they're both stupid and it will just start a big argument since im on bad terms with them already

i cant wait this weekend

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
In a totally unrelevant post. Will you said you played Speed and Sonicmaster5...that's the same person. You plyed speed/sonicmaster5 and then you played me second. You said I was a "good punish sonic who waited and acted on smart oppurtunities." while comparing me to the "super agressive and scary" Wes

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Oh my God Cafe.

I haven't even seen them yet.

Edit that post :mad:

Edit: -_________- you said you deleted those o_o

Malcolm4lyfe

Deez.

Smash Lord
Anyone play Madden 10? I'm looking for MMs in it... any amount of money lol.. If you think your good hit me up on aim:Eviltwin0688 or facebook me... or even PM me...

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Anyone play Madden 10? I'm looking for MMs in it... any amount of money lol.. If you think your good hit me up on aim:Eviltwin0688 or facebook me... or even PM me...
Go 2 any college town and talk 2 the 1st black person wearing school colors there.

If that doesn't work come 2 Tally and I'm sure I can get U @ least 20 MM's

MOst likely @ least 10 each

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
Pretty sure like the typical black guy who plays madden and challenges people. He aint as good as he thinks lolll. Killdawabbit is a beast tho. I saw his highlights when I was playin madden online.

Top Bottom