• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*POUND* 4 Brawl Results (Full results and brackets in OP)

ANTi_

Smash Hero
You're the biggest sandbagging ***** I ever met, Going DK Falco on me in Winners final? LOL COMON
Lol nah, i thought i could beat you with DK and Falco.

Sandbagging = Not trying to win.

I actually was.

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
?

I play differently in bo5 than I do in bo3. In a bo3 you don't have much room for error and have to really push hard. In a bo5, you can use a losing game to your advantage by testing or conditioning your opponent. If you're gonna lose anyway, why not? Repeatedly air dodge into the opponent to see their reaction, run up and spot dodge, run up and roll, run up and shield, dash grab multiple times in a row.... just see how they react, then use the remaining games to win with your new info.
U serious with me? Listen son, u try to play as good as you can, no matter what **** it is. I've never seen someone trying to "to stuff" to figure out what kind of playstyle the other guy has in A TOURNAMENT MATCH. In friendlies, yes, then i've seen hundreds of people doing it.
Maybe if you were actually good thatd be cool info

I beat him in the bo3 and he says hed wreck me if t was that. why didnt he wreck me?
Yeah, why didn't he?
He was sandbagging hardcore yo
Really? Get that **** outta here!
and this is whyy i hate you the most out of everyone. you just dont stop. im glad youre dead to me now. I hope woody will enjoy the convo i sent to him
Shahahaha!
I'm better than some scrub that can't recognize an obvious strategy's potential based solely off their own personal estimation of that person's skill.
Umm... Come again?
roflllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll 3-0
Yeah, shahahaha!
doesnt MK give you a hint of me sandbagging ;D I always sandbag in winners no matter what.
This is prolly the most bull**** thing i've ever heard on these boards. Stop saying **** (aka johns) when u lose, ok?
Yeah, i approve of this! Why can't we be friends?!
I don't work well with thickheaded people.
Like you? xD You know, ur all pretty thickheaded arguing about this stuff.

Allied

Smash Master
U serious with me? Listen son, u try to play as good as you can, no matter what **** it is. I've never seen someone trying to "to stuff" to figure out what kind of playstyle the other guy has in A TOURNAMENT MATCH. In friendlies, yes, then i've seen hundreds of people doing it.

Yeah, why didn't he?

Really? Get that **** outta here!

Shahahaha!

Umm... Come again?

Yeah, shahahaha!

This is prolly the most bull**** thing i've ever heard on these boards. Stop saying **** (aka johns) when u lose, ok?

Yeah, i approve of this! Why can't we be friends?!

Like you? xD You know, ur all pretty thickheaded arguing about this stuff.
Yeah theres plenty of people that actually do that zep especially when they know they are losing a match they will do stuff to test habits just because you dont do it doesnt mean it doesnt exist BRO LOL

your mad rude and retardedLOL lol criticising other people arguements get a life bro your on a video game forum

PRiDE

Smash Lord
I wrote on the Internet like a child back then.

Last edited:

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
LOL ZEPHYR It's obvious ur just an online ****tard, keep saying random **** you're ******** as hell. Get. the. ****. OUT!

:3 and now I await Zephyr answer. Not but seriously Zephyr you made yourself look dumb.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
LOL ZEPHYR It's obvious ur just an online ****tard, keep saying random **** you're ******** as hell. Get. the. ****. OUT!

:3 and now I await Zephyr answer. Not but seriously Zephyr you made yourself look dumb.
Why do you always talk so much crap

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Smash commmunity is a joke online. I don't crap as much as you though. =P
It's not that. It's that you used to be really admirable and now you're just rude to people who suck.
Where did Ally go? Cmon. You are the BEST Snake ever. Be more.. Yknow. Role modelly :S

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Still here, and no I'm not rude to people who suck, but ignorant people yes! because I'm trying to help em look better.
But couldn't you be more good about it? I mean you once wrote some ranting blog and I never knew that was in you :dizzy:

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
It's not that. It's that you used to be really admirable and now you're just rude to people who suck.
Where did Ally go? Cmon. You are the BEST Snake ever. Be more.. Yknow. Role modelly :S
Only to people who aren't such ignorant meatriding online theorist nut downers.

I still admire the guy, and from what I've seen in person he's pretty humble. And ADHD talks MAD **** so don't get on anyone else's nuts if they want to talk a little **** too. All I can say is grow a backbone if you're that sensitive to **** talk..

Kaffei

Smash Hero
I could be the sweet sweet Ally, but I'ma get trashed. It doesnt work in smash =l atleast I won't be sweety sweety Elly on the internet THAT much anymore unless it's someone I like a lot.
Ally =/= get trashed. The phuk you saying

King Beef said:

I still admire the guy, and from what I've seen in person he's pretty humble. And ADHD talks MAD **** so don't get on anyone else's nuts if they want to talk a little **** too. All I can say is grow a backbone if you're that sensitive to **** talk..
I'm not meat riding Ally if that is what you are implying -_-.
It's because you guys are being really silly about drama and ****

imad

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Chill guys, I did not inted to be rude or be disrespectful to anyone in my previous post. Sorry if i offended anyone :p

Ally: Smash commmunity is a joke online.

^ This guy knows excatly whats up ;)

Ally u know im joking with ya homie :chuckle:

Also, Im no online tard :(

Btw, it's Zephy, not Zephyr (I know u did that on purpose, but still...xD)

AllyKnight

Thank you, you know what you're talking about.

Ally =/= get trashed. The phuk you saying

I'm not meat riding Ally if that is what you are implying -_-.
It's because you guys are being really silly about drama and ****

imad
You don't know about people =l I'm consistantly made fun of my english accent too! bunch of ******s I'ma choke you all one day.

And the drama is just for fun don't take it seriously.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Chill guys, I did not inted to be rude or be disrespectful to anyone in my previous post. Sorry if i offended anyone :p

Smash commmunity is a joke online.
This guy knows excatly whats up ;)

i am a sensitive online tard
get at me raaaaaaa

Ally said:
You don't know about people =l I'm consistantly made fun of my english accent too! bunch of ******s I'ma choke you all one day.

And the drama is just for fun don't take it seriously.
LMFAO YOU HAVE AN ENGLISH ACCENT that is mad cool.

What about that drama with ksizzle. he mad

AllyKnight

Smash commmunity is a joke online.
This guy knows excatly whats up ;)

hope you didnt take me seriously like hardcore seriously, I wasnt. there's only one time I'm serious on the internet...

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Oops I meant French/Spanish accent, not english LOL why would I have an english accent lmao.
I dunno, watched too much Doctor Who as a kid?

Or just wanted to be maddd pretentious, I know a few people who did that.

Lol, not saying you have one obv, but I suppose it would be possible for you to get one.

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
hope you didnt take me seriously like hardcore seriously, I wasnt. there's only one time I'm serious on the internet...
Hehe, i didn't.

Btw:
Who's considered the best Brawl player in USA atm?

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Oops I meant French/Spanish accent, not english LOL why would I have an english accent lmao.

Ksizzle just gets mad too easily. I sorry for what I said lol
Oh rofl. You from like Quebec area?
And I heard Ksizzle threw his controller wtf.

Best player I think M2K idk dont hurt me

AllyKnight

I dunno, watched too much Doctor Who as a kid?

Or just wanted to be maddd pretentious, I know a few people who did that.

Lol, not saying you have one obv, but I suppose it would be possible for you to get one.
Neveerrrr!

Oh rofl. You from like Quebec area?
And I heard Ksizzle threw his controller wtf.

Best player I think M2K idk dont hurt me
I dont care lol and yeah I'm from Quebec.

Top Bottom