• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*pound 3* random stuff thread, mods can close this if u want

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
WHEN FWOOTS ATTACK!
mango and i are challenging teams to money matches.
we want money for ice cream and chipotle T_T LOL
min amount: $2/person ($4 total in case you can't add)
max amount: $5/person
any challengers? ^_~

- queenDVS & col bol (or rockcrock?) - $2/person
- bailey & phish-it - $??/person. how much do you guys wanna lose? :]

btw mango and i aren't teaming in tourney O_o so quit asking LOL. i'm clearly brookmangz's =) yayyuhhhz <3

& i'll MM any bowser (>_> azen bowser training yeayuhz), falcon, ganon, sheik, marth, fox, or peach for $1. (: ..except for pc's bowser. because i already ***** it and don't wanna risk losing my title.
- chaddd (bowser) v my fox
- eggz (marth) v my sheik on green greens 2/3

too much food =( .. hope everyone else had an awesome thanksgiving !

Enrique Verde

Smash Apprentice
I live in england, Maine Location: I live in my eg
WHEN FWOOTS ATTACK!
any challengers? ^_~

btw mango and i aren't teaming in tourney O_o so quit asking LOL. i'm clearly brookmangz's =) yayyuhhhz <3

& i'll MM any bowser (>_> azen bowser training yeayuhz), falcon, ganon, sheik, marth, fox, or peach for $1. (: ..except for pc's bowser. because i already ***** it and don't wanna risk losing my title.

I'll mm you if you let me go 1 on 2 and i'll mm you with my bowser

Cia

das kwl
WHEN FWOOTS ATTACK!
any challengers? ^_~

haii kiwiii :D you guys should team money match me and teczero. $5.00 per person??

kiwiii

Smash Lord
..... you wanna go 1v2 against me and mango? what are you smoking, and can i have some?

avatar match. sheik v bowser. =) kthx.

sure vanz ^_^ sounds good !

kiwiii

Smash Lord
we're not necessarily doing sheik/puff. mango can go falco and i can go peach if you really wanna challenge. noooo jooooooooooooones, aesir sir! ^_^ who are you teaming with, anyway?

kiwiii

Smash Lord
well we can change the match-up if you rly wanna challenge us
=) money match? LOL yes yes?

and DoH we love u lol <3

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
omg kiwii we are the snarkiest smashers ever.

and have you met xelic? together we have *****fests.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
LOL nah never met xelic. forkgirl is the **** though. wait, never met her in person either LOL T__________T

Alukard

Smash Hero
dammit ... nyc sucks sooo bad for tournaments .... =\ ... vls was amazing ... well kiwii ..i definitely want to do a teams mm =) ... so yea ... me and whoever i get to team with ^_^

kiwiii

Smash Lord
good sheezy, alukard. i'll write ya down! for how much? ^_^ who do you play, anyway? we should 1v1 friendlies. (: gonna be playing nonstop at this sheezy. i don't get to play enough people at tourneys .. >_<

kiwiii

Smash Lord
are you really the best ganon in canada? o_o. sure thing ^_^ LOL. $1 for best 2/3 :D?

and yah jman, im always up for casuals. who do you play?

kiwiii

Smash Lord
LOL yeah tec0 definitely >_> we will. bug me til i start crying and drag me to a tv and make me play you if that's what it takes, but i'll more than likely want to play friendlies with my fellow korean ^_^ LOL. i actually like this game again so =P even if you 4-stock me, i'll want to play at least 10 more matches :D

ps: im trying to hit 2K by pound3. sorry for posting in here every other 5 minutes :<

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
LOL yeah tec0 definitely >_> we will. bug me til i start crying and drag me to a tv and make me play you if that's what it takes, but i'll more than likely want to play friendlies with my fellow korean ^_^ LOL. i actually like this game again so =P even if you 4-stock me, i'll want to play at least 10 more matches :D

ps: im trying to hit 2K by pound3. sorry for posting in here every other 5 minutes :<
lol... kiwi is sooooooooooo violent lmao

Im not going to drag you off ... but.. i wanna play :) i havent played you since pound 2 T_T where you thought i was a good player LOL

kiwiii

Smash Lord
lol... kiwi is sooooooooooo violent lmao

Im not going to drag you off ... but.. i wanna play :) i havent played you since pound 2 T_T where you thought i was a good player LOL
you caught me off guard. i've never heard of you before and here you show up and go pretty even with kirbstir WTF? LMAO. aaannnddd... chances are, you've improved tenfolds since. i'm so scared of your fox..i hate fox. T_T;;; sighh. LOL but whatever, we gons plays lots k =) yayuhz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom