• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*pound 3* random stuff thread, mods can close this if u want

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
you caught me off guard. i've never heard of you before and here you show up and go pretty even with kirbstir WTF? LMAO. aaannnddd... chances are, you've improved tenfolds since. i'm so scared of your fox..i hate fox. T_T;;; sighh. LOL but whatever, we gons plays lots k =) yayuhz
LOL believe me best feeling ever :)

when someone goes ... wow... your not bad..... actually your pretty good..... who the hell are you..???

LOL that was my highlight :)

People still dont know me maybe i should be louder.... :psycho:

i play sheik too maybe ill use sheik :lick:.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
LOL believe me best feeling ever :)

when someone goes ... wow... your not bad..... actually your pretty good..... who the hell are you..???

LOL that was my highlight :)

People still dont know me maybe i should be louder.... :psycho:

i play sheik too maybe ill use sheik :lick:.
being loud doesn't really do much.. just annoys everyone >_>; i'm gonna be pretty quiet at pound3. i promised myself. =_= ...... LMAOOOOO.

=)

ya i heard you're a sheik main now. sheik dittos are laaame. they make me so mad lol but yeah, we'll play! woot woot. :cool:

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
If you were there and were quiet ... that would be so awkward lol only because im used to hearing you scream about totally miscellaneous stuff...

Its like im playing a match and i hear a scream about donuts WTF :laugh:.

LOL too amazing why is the smash community filled with awesomeness???

kiwiii

Smash Lord
no i don't think that's very conceivable.
it was a pretty bad joke, huh? LOL
=( i'm still gonna try though. i watched plank v dope and WTF?? i'm so ****ing loud, i don't even realize it x_x good grief, this fwoot needs to chill out :(

LOL@donuts wtf?!?

i actually HATE talking during matches. i hate when people try to talk to me while i'm playing LOL i get all pissed off >_> just a warning for everyone. i get easily distracted 'cause i'm a ****ing scrubbbb

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
LOL@donuts wtf?!?

i actually HATE talking during matches. i hate when people try to talk to me while i'm playing LOL i get all pissed off >_> just a warning for everyone. i get easily distracted 'cause i'm a ****ing scrubbbb
lol at the lies :) kiwi is amazing >.<

btw i was talking about just like across rooms LOL i wasnt talking about you watching a match and talking about it O_O.

I was talking about you screaming and me hearing it while i play and your like rooms away from my match lol

kiwiii

Smash Lord
lol at the lies :) kiwi is amazing >.<

btw i was talking about just like across rooms LOL i wasnt talking about you watching a match and talking about it O_O.

I was talking about you screaming and me hearing it while i play and your like rooms away from my match lol
LOL there's no ****ing way i'm THAT loud

x________x how embarrassing
good grief
why don't people slap me?
oh ya nvm i'd kick them in the balls ^_^

Eggm

Smash Hero
will someone ****ing money match me without pussing out?
5$ Best 2 out of 3?

I'll mm you if i go
5$ Best 2 out of 3?

I'll MM you G-Reg, I want to see where my falcon slaying power can go since no Falcons can beat my ganon =). Best of 5 10$?
5$ Best 2 out of 3?

Right. How much money am I going to be "losing" in these Ganon dittos? Lots? Please say lots.
5$ Best 2 out of 3?

Divinokage ill mm your ganon with falcon $10 or $5 ?
5$ Best 2 out of 3?

I'm a fruit mango why don't you do team money matches with me???
5$ Best 2 out of 3?

Im going to this, no doubt. Im going to be Money Matching crazy. See everyone there.:laugh:
5$ Best 2 out of 3?

gonna keep a list like plank did last time, and actually try to do them all, Plank 5$ 2 outta 3?

Divinokage

Smash Legend
are you really the best ganon in canada? o_o. sure thing ^_^ LOL. $1 for best 2/3 :D?

and yah jman, im always up for casuals. who do you play?
Ya, if you want a little reference.. I played noobking about 50 times before and after TCT and I won 49 times 2 or 3 stocked all the time. The only match I lost was a falcon ditto lol.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
i dont know who noobking is but i'll take your word for it LOL
can i MM $1 your falcon as well? ^_^

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
LOL MM masters.. lmao

Kiwi - im exaggerating :) im just messing with you lol you really arent that loud but its fun to say you are :)

omfg eggm you have mm list of like 20 people and its like 2 months before tourney X_X

god... i wish i was that confident... T_T if i do get that confident its cuz of chinesah :laugh:

Divinokage

Smash Legend
LOL MM masters.. lmao

Kiwi - im exaggerating :) im just messing with you lol you really arent that loud but its fun to say you are :)

omfg eggm you have mm list of like 20 people and its like 2 months before tourney X_X

god... i wish i was that confident... T_T if i do get that confident its cuz of chinesah :laugh:
Hey man, MMs pushes you to the limit... like that I can learn a lot especially if I'm going to fight the best there is...

I wonder actually how the best guys in the world feel when they play other people?... What can you possibly learn that's new?

kiwiii

Smash Lord
if kiwii is not loud im not coming....
<3 LOL hi watty, u son of a ***** ^_^

i'm asking for a lot of money matches just because it's the best way to make sure people aren't sandbagging. it's good practice/experience. hopefully i'll make profit though >_>

kiwiii

Smash Lord
oh lol is not everyone else a broke college student like me T_______T
ugh i hate sandbaggers. hella annoying =_=
well they'll try harder than they would in a normal friendly. at least i hope.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
mango & kiwi > everyone

hey guys, serious question?
who has better hair between me and mango? x_x

kiwiii

Smash Lord
kusakusaKIWI (10:57:43 PM): ME OR MANGO
kusakusaKIWI (10:57:43 PM): =(
papastrawbeary (10:57:53 PM): i havent seen much of mango so I say kiwii
papastrawbeary (10:57:54 PM): :-)
papastrawbeary (10:58:03 PM): lol

kiwi- 1
mango- 0

Als42991 (11:01:02 PM): but your hair is def better

kiwi- 2
mango- 0

let's ignore how neither of these people have ever seen mango's hair LOL *cheats.* prepare to wear that sign, mango. :<

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
OMG, Redd if both of us go we shall finish our friendly!!!

:colorful:
Yeah, except we're playing the whole effing day instead.

We got pretty far, I think we both dashed forward before some random fro was like "TIME TA GETZ OFF!!!"

-_-

Alukard

Smash Hero
yayyyy soft ... and umm anyone else wanna do team mm?? let us knooooo ^_^ ... GET AT ME for stealing the FWOOTS idea ^_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom