• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*pound 3* random stuff thread, mods can close this if u want

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cia

das kwl
VANZ!!! WTF. We need our MM.
next time I see u, u'r notting getting away till we get our match. I'm like a unstoppable money matching thanksgiving turkey.

I definitely have a $100.00 money against some peach player w/ a lotta mouth (which could be any peach player when u think about it.. lolz)

Bailey

Smash Hero
lol Word vanz.

Also, you Young Link is def not a Peach counter. Who thought of that bull. My Peach ***** all Young Links. *looks at vanz*

Cia

das kwl
lol Word vanz.

Also, you Young Link is def not a Peach counter. Who thought of that bull. My Peach ***** all Young Links. *looks at vanz*
$10.00 mm?? your peach v. my young link. u'll definitely learn ur place against NY young links, believe me ^_^

Brookman

Smash Hero
I worked hard, but not for the money.
I did my best to please.
I used to think it was funny
'till I realized it was all a tease.

Drephen

Smash Master
i mean, it seriously was the biggest fluke ever. look at the singles placings of people in our crew:

1. azen
2. chu
7. chillin
17. doll

and i have no clue where any of the midwest people ranked, but it wasn't in the top 16.
sorry i missed all this, so i gotta say my thing =)

lol chillindude if you would learn to ****ing stop doing the get up attack off the ground every god **** time jiano wouldnt have ***** you so hard.

learn how to deal with tech chasing noob then maybe you can beat me as well

DROP ZONE!
RED POWER!

fluke, nah you just plain stupid and lost it for your team

i got 5th if that means anything

crews are wayyy different than singles, flow of a crew match isnt nearly the same as in singles, i suck balls at crews and apparently you do too chillin lol

Cort

Apple Head
I hope Caveman comes.

Uh, trademark.. Jash already beat me in a MM 3-2 while I was slightly intoxicated, but still. He knows the matchup.

Cia

das kwl
I hope Caveman comes.

Uh, trademark.. Jash already beat me in a MM 3-2 while I was slightly intoxicated, but still. He knows the matchup.
no johnzzzzz cort. my young link will take your peach's head right off :-O .. :D

oh, and jash is in my crew. and I get lots of training, so u better be ready señor bailey. ;)

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Cool, plane tickets are only like $100 right now for both ways. Things are looking good. So much of CT is going to be flying in, so we're going to need housing/ rides/ etc. /looks at Hat.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
It says $60 reg for all events. Can we just sign up for singles only or even singles and doubles only?
did anybody even read my post? lol

and i still wanna money match aesir if he goes. i wanna do a couple other money matches, but im not sure with who yet.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
did anybody even read my post? lol

and i still wanna money match aesir if he goes. i wanna do a couple other money matches, but im not sure with who yet.
dude, its thanksgiving, give us a break here. sorry we cant keep up with the questions being asked. and the answer is NO, this is MELEE-FC style, one flat rate. sorry if theres any inconvenience, we want everyone to participate in everything. save up your Christmas money!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom