• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Polytek Presents POLYBRAWL 2 - April 11th - Brooklyn, NY - SETUPS PM ME!

YUNq PHR3$H

Smash Journeyman
**** dmt =.=
*****s is dumb tight now
ma moms && ha bf was giving me 60 dollars cuz
after da tourney i was goin 2 a party *sigh*
well ill just have 2 party all night =D
yu shmell me
EDiT:: When is the tourney gunna be like exact date wise oO

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
lmao it's not Dmt's fault. we all are upset. But how do you think he feels? He's probably more disappointed then you all, being that he had prepared it for everyone and for reasons out of his control can't now. As a TO it sucks to cancel tournaments and disappointing everyone but **** happens. Gotta learn to adapt to the situation and always have a back-up plan. take me for example I'm just gonna hang down at nintendo world for the platinum release and hang with friends then hang with my gf the rest of the night. and Inui is off getting drunk with a friend. Sooo in other words don't waste your time being emo about it and just make new plans even if its just going out and hanging with friends or going to the park. c'mon guise step it up.

:D I like making big paragraphs at 7:30 in the morning

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Wow nice job cancelled -_-. I ****ing planned this **** like a monster last night considering, I was gonna cut SAT prep and make it to this and have everything prepared. Since I couldn't make it to animefest i wanted to make this over 9000 better on my placing along with alot of MMs since I have cash -.-. Had the whole school week just to be patient for this ****. I was even looking for a ****ing Mario shirt to represent, even have a semi-sprained risk but I could have cared less. Now I have to go full day with SAT prep sulking >.> Bleh.

Then again, as Chaos Marth said, **** happens in life. can't do anything about it bleh. -_-. This means I have to over 9000 gawdly better when Wes's/Gauntlet's tourney comes next week. holy ****ing **** son

I still have my respect for you DMT and your crew even tho I worked and planned my *** off in coming for this, but then again, it's **** happens, anything can happen, and your tourneys before were a sucess espically GIMPED. So don't get worked up about it

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
EVERYONE WHO IS LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO GO TODAY IN THE EVENT OF POLYTECH, SWR AND INUI ALL CANCELING:

Come to my house! Be warned, I'm quite a ways away from most people, but if you can carpool then it is possible.

67 Rolling Ridge Rd
West Milford, NJ

IF YOU ARE ATTENDING, IT IS MANDATORY THAT YOU CALL ME! 973-728-6369

I will not be at a computer after making this post.

Please do not get discouraged by the long drive. My house is an excellent place to Smash at. BRING SETUPS IF YOU ARE COMING.

I'm bored, and I'm sure a lot of others are, so PLEASE come here. This is only about 30 minutes further away from the SWR Smashfest, so NO JOHNS.

Sintros

Smash Journeyman
DMT, no one hates you or anything like that. It wasnt your fault and you had no power to do anything about it. I'm not mad at you and neither is this community, we are just mad at the situation. But hey, we had the animefest tourney which i had fun in :). Don't even sweat it DMT i still wuv you

cba

Smash Master
dmt its ok.

im off today and i dont know what to do...
*sigh*

im just gonna go buy some stuff.

Dmt, we mad cool, idc about the delayed thing theres a next one after all.

MAKE IT FOR APRIL 4!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Well I'm happy I wasn't planning on coming to this, lol!

Please don't be angry @ DMT, most of you don't know everything that happened and if he could have the tourney he would have.

I like chicken.

That is all.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
lol, I planned on meeting up with my gf later tonight but as of right now, yes I am bored.

What tourney is going on next week?

GuruKid

Smash Ace
Really disappointed this was canceled. But it's cool; life goes on.

But yeah, don't doubt Polytech's credibility. DMT is a very good host.

Hope this is rescheduled for a nearby date.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
DMT, there's a tournament already scheduled in Passaic, NJ (less than 20 miles from Brooklyn) on April 4th. April 11th is perfect though.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Howw about March 28th the day of that tournament in laurel i cant go 3 weeks w/o going to a tournament my neck starts to itch and i cant concentrate in school ;)

ANTi_

Smash Hero
melee is boring.

and i dont need the whole community to get on this post because its an opinion.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Yeah melee is more fun to me as well.

But brawl has more characters that can actually win tournaments consecutivly.

Melee has marth fox falco peach falcon shiek ICies

Brawl has tons more to win with. MK isn't as dominate anymore.

Top Bottom