• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Polytek Presents POLYBRAWL 2 - April 11th - Brooklyn, NY - SETUPS PM ME!

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
SNAKE! SERIOUSLY/??

But...reverse castle also is what makes the game FUN! lol, SOTN is another one of those games I have to replay at least once or twice a year XD (next to LTTP lol :p)

I love Tragic Prince, but Rainbow Cemetery and Dance of Pales are also two of my favs.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
SNAKE! SERIOUSLY/??

But...reverse castle also is what makes the game FUN! lol, SOTN is another one of those games I have to replay at least once or twice a year XD (next to LTTP lol :p)

I love Tragic Prince, but Rainbow Cemetery and Dance of Pales are also two of my favs.
Inverted Castle = w1n.

SotN was seriously lacking in the boss music department, but everything else was awesome. The best boss music is in Order of Ecclesia. The boss music for the bosses in Dracula's castle.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Yeah I have to admit the boss music wasn't as exciting as it probably should be...EXCEPT for Festival of Servants that seriously was an amazing track. That should have been the track for EVERY boss battle in SoTN haha.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
If You Have Yugioh Cards That Are Good, Help!

um if anyone has good yugioh cards that u dont use, can you please donate or mm me at this? i shouldve just said donate XD anyways. i lost my friends precious yugioh deck and hes really sad and i have to make it up to him cuz yugiohs big in my school right now. ANYONE MM ME. YOU GET CASH I GET CARDS. STUFF LIKE CYBER DRAGON AND SMASHING GROUND. PLZ!!! :(

-dMT-

Smash Lord
THIS IS DELAYED TILL APRIL!
I am very sorry to say that due to an error within the club, the reservation for tomorrow is void. We will reschedule for a new date in April.

I sincerely apologize for anyone who planned around this date, and took off from work for this. I was literally informed JUST now about this. I am going to work my best to reschedule as soon as possible!

I apologize once again for this amazing inconvenience I have caused all of you,

dMT

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
THIS IS DELAYED TILL APRIL!
I am very sorry to say that due to an error within the club, the reservation for tomorrow is void. We will reschedule for a new date in April.

I sincerely apologize for anyone who planned around this date, and took off from work for this. I was literally informed JUST now about this. I am going to work my best to reschedule as soon as possible!

I apologize once again for this amazing inconvenience I have caused all of you,

dMT

Aww. That sucks. Oh well it really doesn't bug me much. :] My gf's plan's got cancelled too. You know what that meanss

:mewtwo:

ADHD

Smash Hero
Not a very good host, this is just like putting a cap on a tourney last minute but instead far worse.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
lol @ trying to have this in April, which is basically booked solid right now

~_~

Wyatt, your first 1st place win in doubles will have to wait now! :(

ANTi_

Smash Hero
wowwww i cant beleive this bull****..

well time to look up the party's i can go to

WHOS IN?

Inui move this to your hotel :)

ADHD

Smash Hero
It wasn't about the placings im just annoyed that there won't even be a tourney. I doubt I'll ever go to anything dmt is hosting.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
It wasn't about the placings im just annoyed that there won't even be a tourney. I doubt I'll ever go to anything dmt is hosting.
wont blame ya

yo ADHD try to come to Wes's house i plan on training over his house instead it will be me you wes dire and Bum:)

but i gotta confirm with wes tho

-dMT-

Smash Lord
Not a very good host, this is just like putting a cap on a tourney last minute but instead far worse.
I realize this is a problem, but don't be so quick to judge. The reason last week's was capped was because that wasn't my event at all. That was the anime club's event. I just went out of my way to hold a little tournament for the NYC Brawlers to have something to do since that weekend was pretty much dead for all I know.

I apologize again, and hopefully you guys won't destroy my credibility over this one thing, especially the guys that came to Poly Brawl 1 and G.I.M.P.E.D.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
KelvinTooGood (5:32:54 PM): =[
KelvinTooGood (5:32:55 PM): bad news
Sesshomaru010101 (5:33:02 PM): what
KelvinTooGood (5:33:29 PM): jg is going with his mom somewehre tomoro. he didnt think thered be a smashfest at his house since were going to ny
KelvinTooGood (5:33:38 PM): he doesnt turst me to take care of his house
KelvinTooGood (5:33:44 PM): so his house is out of the bargain
Sesshomaru010101 (5:33:45 PM): ah
Sesshomaru010101 (5:33:46 PM): ok
Sesshomaru010101 (5:33:52 PM): im gonna have a small thing at my place then
KelvinTooGood (5:34:00 PM): yea thats a btter idea

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
yea change of plans =[ jg is busy and wont let me use his hosue so swr is dead for tomoro =(

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
disappointing =(. now i have nothing to do. inui, is there a chance you could make it a small tourney at your hotel? maybe i could get my brother to go. mannnn i was waiting for this all week =/

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Knightmare call them 1 tournament is better than no tournament.

-dMT-

Smash Lord
If I didn't get screwed over on such short notice myself, I would've gotten this to be somewhere else, but I literally was informed 10 minutes before I made the post. This is some stupid **** that happened... :(

SF93

Smash Cadet
D=

put it inside me, why dont you...

;_; i was looking foward to this so much. like, im training my friend for brawl dubz, and hes in my room right now training...

xD ima tell him to gtfo.

Top Bottom