• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver (It's here :3!!!!)

A_man13

Smash Master
Sounds fun, MK. Good luck with making and distributing illegal but rare candies.

@Glyph: I noticed that. Good times...

Lame signature from way back when is lame...

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Quagsire is also a pretty cool water type :D
And eh doesn't afraid of anything
Except for every grass move ever

@Metal-Mario: Ditto.

Ironically, Ditto's face looks pretty similar to Quagsire's...

I'm trying to train all of my minions up to Level 40 before challenging her again. Training in this game is SO difficult now that you can't use the Vs. Seeker to get trainers again. I'm stuck training on Wild Pokemon that are ~10 lowers level than me...:(
Yeah, training in this game is pretty annoying...the wild Pokémon are ALL about 10 levels lower than you need to be to get equal with the trainers/gym leaders in the area. It's kind of irksome, really, and makes grinding that much more annoying.

Still haven't progressed anymore, though. I've been getting distracted/having to work for a day and a half now. I spent hours last night working with my AR to see if I could get it to connect to my computer until I finally settled on the fact that I'm going to have to get a new one. No SS codes for me yet. Can't find that camera code that Mic posted a screenshot of, either.

A_man13

Smash Master
Let the ultimate water type battle begin!

*Ducks behind flame shield (now with 90% more rant repellent!)*

LoganW

Smash Journeyman
That depends on who else you have on your team. Do you need a special or physical attacker more?
well i've got a heracross and a pidgeotto for physical and i have quilava, ampharos, and remoraid for special

edit: and i'm thinking of replacing pidgeotto with ho-oh when i get the chance so i guess i should just go with ursaring

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I'm about to face Lance.... yet again.

Before I do, what do I change with my Starmie's Confuse Ray?

Its a level 41 btw. I'm too lazy to look for rare candies myself so I got the Dowsing Machine and started rare candy hunting.... with the help of Serebii XD

Anyways, what do I change with Starmie's Confuse Ray?

It knows:

Blizzard (I don't have the time to do Voltorb Flip)
Thunder (also don't have the time to do Voltorb Flip)
Recover
Confuse Ray

M.K

Level 55
Umm....wouldn't Surf be an adequate option? Your Starmie lacks a Water Type Move O_o

EDIT: Ninja'd by Ninjamario....>_>

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Yeah, you've got no STAB there at all. Go for Surf. That can deal with Aerodactyl and Charizard. Blizzard for the Dragonites (even though its accuracy is crap), Thunder for Gyarados. Other Pokémon can pitch in wherever. If you've got anyone that can possibly deal with the Dragonites or Gyarados instead go with that, you're better off not relying on luck.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Finally.. after a 100 decent horseas breeding I got a Swiftswim naughty one 28/30/27/31/29/31 ... *sighs* HGSS does make breeding a lot easier, despite the number. It was #95, and.. it could've taken 200 + on platinum. Happy they made breeding easier, sad because this is the first time I've ever had "bad luck" breeding. <.< Now I need to make a team for kingdra to be in since he can't be in the first 5 sins ._.; (which has turned into the 9 layers of hell, I needed 2 more slots for another UU team(so much fun))

Also, the haircuts must give less beauty than the massages. If they do 1/8 it shouldn't have taken around 16 times... hmmm<.<

Now I need help with a nice nickname for it. Something mythological or ..something that means something cool ...hmmm

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
1. Generally, people have been getting better luck in US HGSS
2. Power Items pass IVs.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Now I need help with a nice nickname for it. Something mythological or ..something that means something cool ...hmmm
I believe I told you to use it before on something else, but I'd once again like to mention Charybdis.

The sea dragon that Bedevere mentioned is really good too though. Better than mine in fact (or at least in my opinion).

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
My team right now in my HG, I am in Kanto right now.

Tentacruel Lv 43
Noctowl Lv 44
Bellossom Lv 43
Ampharos Lv47
Primeape Lv 48
Typhlosion Lv 47 he's the fastest guy on my team with a timid nature.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
You suggested Charybdis on Gyara and then Scylla. I went with Scylla, and yeah... I want to save Charybdis for something really special. An old mmo I played had her as a boss and it just sticks in my head. I considered naming Lugia it.

As for luck, that's crap with me. I've always had good luck breeding, always. I've never went over 40 checks to get great IVs, this was a first. It does make it a lot easier, but the combination of bad luck + Sniper Horseas was annoying.

Finally can beat E4... I thought this would've taken a few hours, not 1 1/2 days ._.

Wrath`

Smash Master
Since this going to be last game (excluding Shoddy) I am going to try and fill all 493 Pokemon in the dex without cheats. may not be exciting but It gives me something to do.

Seen:223 Caught:34

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Ok I think I got the perfect combo this time:

Typhlosion (I use it on Koga)
Starmie (I'm gonna use it on Lance)
Raikou (I only use it on Slowbro and Gyarados)
Sneasel (gotta beat the psychic guy with it)
Lugia (I'll use it as back-up in case Starmie fails against Lance's Dnites and Ima use it on bruno... extrasensory is the bomb)
Tentacruel (Its a worthless piece of crap that deserves to die.... yeah its just my HM slave... has anybody noticed that the majority of HMs in this game are water based?)

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Is lance really that hard? <.< I wonder if my Eved pokemon team is going to struggle...
Kingdra~
Jirachi
Charizard
Golem
Gyarados

Tropius is eved in hmslave510 but yeah. I have like no thunder moves either, lol. Kingdra shall have ice beam, though. I wanted to do an Ampharos...was going to do it, but Shiny Golem > that.

M.K

Level 55
My mother just called me five times to report that she had found just the greatest item that she'd love to give me and that I should visit the closest PokeMart for my gift.

I now have 25 Kebia Berries. I'll never fall victim to a Super-Effective Poison Type attack again.

>___________________________________________________________>

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
My mother just called me five times to report that she had found just the greatest item that she'd love to give me and that I should visit the closest PokeMart for my gift.

I now have 25 Kebia Berries. I'll never fall victim to a Super-Effective Poison Type attack again.

>___________________________________________________________>
You gotta love mother, I got 20 Oran berries XD

Tacel

Smash Lord
My Sentret picked up a Shiny Leaf!
I'm one step closer to getting that nifty stamp on my Trainer Card (Or whatever you get)!

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Poliwag - Level 21
Flaaffy - Level 22
Quilava - Level 23

Heading out of Goldenrod City at the moment, gonna check out the Pokeathlon Dome and then head to Ecruteak.
I was able to fish out a Poliwag after 10 minutes in Ilex Forest.
The Poliwag has a +Sp Atk nature though, FML.

-Terywj

Top Bottom