• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver (It's here :3!!!!)

Charmander

Smash Champion
NNID
JoeThorpedo
:mad:

I hate Lance, I hate Lance, I hate Lance, I HATE Lance :mad:
Something tells me you like lance :3
Oh and tery, once you go through the whole power plant thingy,

go to lavenders radio tower (where pokemon tower used to be)
get the radio card
go to the snorlax
click your radio
use the stylus to move the thing to this pose

then snorlax gets pissed and kills you with his lv 50 body fat

Samochan

Smash Master
just beat morty
My team so far is Heracross (26), Quilava (26), and Ampharos (30)
any suggestions for water/flying/grass types?
i don't want pidgeot and i'm considering starmie
also where do i get evee i want an Espeon:bee:
I suggest spearow for a flying type, easy to headbutt from trees and fearow learns aerial ace early, roost and drill peck later, then you could get return from goldenrod store on sunday I think. :3 base 100 speed and 90 attack > pidgeot imo. If you want special tho, togepi might be nice (unless you got a lousy one from that egg). Try synchro abra (goldenrod game corner).

Wooper is awesome, quagsire learns EQ on it's own and fills up your ground-poke needs as well. And water absorb. <3

Starmie is good tho, but you'd need a water stone and super rod for dat, I think you can only get one in kanto. :/

Nick an eevee from bill. :3

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Togekiss for your flying type, Quagsire/Starmie for your Water.

Yeeeeeeep

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Guys got a question, does Lyra's Marill evolve? She called me saying that it evolved, but when I went to her house, its still a Marill.

I'm sure she wouldn't stop teh evolution would she? Especially after she told me it evolved.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
:cry:

I need Thunderbolt and Ice Beam... Blizzard and Thunder just isn't cutting out for my Starmie :mad:

Right now its a lvl 38, a little bit more and I can face Lance and BEAT THAT SORRY MOTHER MUKKER! :mad:

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Watch you lose to Zard's Air Slash or one of the DNite's Thunders.

Just watch.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
That's why I level up high.... yeah I think I should ditch Starmie now that you said that... anyways, I could always take out Lugia and finish that Mukker off

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Guys got a question, does Lyra's Marill evolve? She called me saying that it evolved, but when I went to her house, its still a Marill.

I'm sure she wouldn't stop teh evolution would she? Especially after she told me it evolved.
She has a magic Marill. She called me a few days ago and told me her Marill evolved. I then saw her in the GF building with the Marill still unevolved. Then she called me yesterday and said her Marill evolved again.

It's just filler text.

Don't lose Starmie. D: Just get Rain Dance/Hail to make them accurate LOL.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Maybe she kills her Azumaril afterwards and gets a new marill. She could be a monster <.<... *plot twist*

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Or she's like training to breed for perfect IV'd Marills and has boxes full of failed experiments and Adamant Abras with Synchronize.

She's constructing a Marill army.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
:cry:

I need Thunderbolt and Ice Beam... Blizzard and Thunder just isn't cutting out for my Starmie :mad:

Right now its a lvl 38, a little bit more and I can face Lance and BEAT THAT SORRY MOTHER MUKKER! :mad:
Yeah, Blizzard and Thunder hit way too unreliably unless you use Rain Dance or Hail (depending on which move you're using).

That's why I level up high.... yeah I think I should ditch Starmie now that you said that... anyways, I could always take out Lugia and finish that Mukker off
Only noobs use their legends.

And by that I mean "I never use my legends, it feels cheap".

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
After the elite 4 I'm not planning on using Lugia anymore you know.

I just really need him for Lance, a couple of levels more and I can beat him, but he's too unreliable for my tastes

Samochan

Smash Master
DD gyara with ice fang has never failed me on Elite 4 dragon man part. =)

Perhaps you should just buy x-accuracy and use it when you face Lance's gyara? Then gyara does rain dance or something lol, you can recover or stuff and then sweep his whole crew lawl. Gyara will try to set up for thunder dragonite keke. Ur gonna need some speed and special attack to ohko chari tho and you're hard pressed to outspeed aerodactyl, so some x-defence wouldn't be missplaced either.

Moozle

Smash Champion
What level should I get my pokemon to before I attempt to take on the elite four? I just got through victory road and my pokemon are

Feraligatr - Level 41
Jumpluff- Level 40
Octillery - Level 41 (I wish I was level 48 for Ice beam)
Ampharos - Level 41
Noctowl - Level 41
Ursaring - Level 40

Moozle

Smash Champion
Well jumpluff can take out any pokemon 1vs1 so I don't have to worry :p Plus I have thunderbolt on ampharos, and I might decide to get Octillery to level 48 for ice beam. I just hate training in Victory Road because all I get are defense EVs from stupid Gravelers lol.

Charmander

Smash Champion
NNID
JoeThorpedo

She ate them....
Mmmm.....azumaril.......

Moozle

Smash Champion
Ooh I just realized Ursaring can learn Avalanche. That helps :) I'm going to try the elite four soon i think.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
****...too many cool water types in this game :/. I want to put Lapras, Poliwhirl, or Octilery in my party...but i'd get ***** by electricity if I did :p

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
But Lanturn is the coolest and actually benefits from electricity. XP /morebias

I took on the E4 with a team of level 37ish Pokemon, so you should be fine, Moozle. Though then again they were Rus'd for a few levels, so IDK. <.>

A_man13

Smash Master
But Lanturn is the coolest and actually benefits from electricity. XP /morebias

I took on the E4 with a team of level 37ish Pokemon, so you should be fine, Moozle. Though then again they were Rus'd for a few levels, so IDK. <.>
The E4 Levels in HG/SS are lower than most E4s. I remember first learning about their levels and I though "Am I sure I'm reading this right." But, then again, you also have the true champ red who blows all the E4s out of the water. Not Like I'd know; I'm not getting the game.

@Metal-Mario: Ditto. Quagsire is the best water type there is. Who needs Palkia, Gyrados and (psh) lanturn?

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I think you guys are forgetting about the water god, Magikarp.

Hell he can fire his lazas and obliterate Gyarados, Palkia, Lanturn AND Quagsire

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
WHY did I see a joke like this comming?

You know, I actually tried to make something like that after I saw that episode, but it came out fail so I scrapped it

A_man13

Smash Master
I think you guys are forgetting about the water god, Magikarp.

Hell he can fire his lazas and obliterate Gyarados, Palkia, Lanturn AND Quagsire
I might be naive, but Shoop Da whoop is not a move. Nor is meteor splash. Besides, quagsire just has that dumb smile that says "I know that you know you can't hurt me."

I love the smell of a flame war in the mid afternoon!

A_man13

Smash Master
Water absorb laughs at meteor splash...

Now, as long as grimer isn't involved this should be contained to the PC. Hopefully we avoid Grimer War II...

M.K

Level 55
Clair trounced me twice already. Jesus, it must be hacks. WHEN does Fly ever miss??? FML!
Her Kingdra is just....blahh >_>
I'm trying to train all of my minions up to Level 40 before challenging her again. Training in this game is SO difficult now that you can't use the Vs. Seeker to get trainers again. I'm stuck training on Wild Pokemon that are ~10 lowers level than me...:(

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Water absorb laughs at meteor splash...

Now, as long as grimer isn't involved this should be contained to the PC. Hopefully we avoid Grimer War II...
Man that was the BEST.
'
Its funny how almost all of the head Karp group became mods ha.

Top Bottom