• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Black and White (Spoiler Warning)

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
WTF they ruined the English dubbed opening of the anime of Best Wishes

Sure it wasn't **** like Diamond and Pearl but the song is pretty terrible

And I do not approve of the voice of Ash's new hoe. I wanted a more black sounding voice

Night-san

Smash Journeyman
I rather like the English opening somehow. Not as good as the Japanese, I'l agree... but eh.

I do think that it's too bad that they removed how the Pokemon were silhouetted until you've seen them in the show.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
WTF they ruined the English dubbed opening of the anime of Best Wishes

Sure it wasn't **** like Diamond and Pearl but the song is pretty terrible

And I do not approve of the voice of Ash's new hoe. I wanted a more black sounding voice
you wouldn't understand seeing as you're such a kid

RATED

Smash Lord
I actually picked the game randomly LOL. :S I don't know but I want to go to that forest thing. I just get Pokemon black later or something like that after I ***** pkmn white.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Can't wait...to play this T_T. Getting an Action Replay too, I need to find a place with codes for catching Pokes with perfect IVs...

Also, does GenV have a Synchronizer?

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
:link:
I thought Scrafty was a horrible name, but then I saw "Serperior"...and "Watchog". Uugghh.
And is anyone else digging that fake Tauros? El oh el!
[6 more days!]

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hahaha, i used purgatory on a bulky ninetales for a little while, it was so fun trolling ttar switchins

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Oh man, sorry I couldn't get that Facebook klink to work guys. I'll host the image next time.

Night-san

Smash Journeyman
Nicely done, Meno. Nicely done.

Seriously, Gear / Gigear / Gigigear disappoint.
Agreed. It's a worse design than the Magnemite family, imo, and that's not just nostalgia talking.

Five. Days. 8D

M.K

Level 55
Bulldoze, Steamroller, Psyshock, Fusion Bolt/Flame, Fiery Dance, Quiver Dance (for the sake of "lol that thing isn't a butterfly and can't butterfly dance").

I'll have to get used to them as we go along.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Some of them are pretty neat, though. Searing Shot, Relic Song, Scald, Glaciate, Synchronoise, Snarl.

Night-san

Smash Journeyman
I like most of the attack and ability names; the only one that really bothers me is V-Create. I agree; it sounds like it would be the Japanese name.

Four.

Top Bottom