• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Black and White (Spoiler Warning)

Flygon3x

Smash Cadet
I thought it is interesting to mention, the next Pokemon movie will have two versions. One will feature Reshiram as the hero, and the other will feature Zekrom. Wow indeed?

Night-san

Smash Journeyman
Question is, how different will the plot be? Cut and paste with just a different legendary each time, or two completely different stories? :/ Probably the latter, but...

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
from what i've heard, the BW plot is very good and has many dramatic moments.

oh, u mean between the versions?

edit: OH ur talkin bout the movies LOLO. all the movie plots are bad! i watch for the action :D which was too good in the zoroark movie

Night-san

Smash Journeyman
Well, just checked Serebii. It's been confirmed that they're two different movies with similar plots.

Aka, cut legendary, paste new legendary. e_e

Night-san

Smash Journeyman
You do realize that White VERSION features Zekrom, and that the White HERO MOVIE features Reshiram, right? :p

Night-san

Smash Journeyman
I lol'd.
Anyways, you have a point. :p Was just checking.

All location names have been revealed on Serebii. Also, the Miracle Shooter's been named... I think it's the Wonder Shooter or something.

M.K

Level 55
I should add all the info to the first post soon.

EDIT: Added English Pokemon Names, but I can't get to Serebii to copy the Location names (at school, Serebii is forbidden.)

Chill

Red
BRoomer
I thought it is interesting to mention, the next Pokemon movie will have two versions. One will feature Reshiram as the hero, and the other will feature Zekrom. Wow indeed?
Even the movies have different versions now? That's just stupid. Way to further the "everything syndrome" Japan.

M.K

Level 55
You'll have trouble with the 3rd, 6th, 7th, and 8th Gyms, and you'd have to dip pretty low into the "usable" Pokemon (Go Maractus!) unless you transfer between Black/White for the remaining Grass-types, but yeah, it'd be pretty sweet.

Although I'm not sure why people limit themselves on the first run through. Subsequent? Sure, go ahead, but the first one should be the Adventure of a Newbie!!

=D I'm lame.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I'm buying it whenever but not playing it till i get the 3ds

the launch lineup for it is a lil meh so I figure if i have pokemon white il have a reason to play my 3ds 24-7

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I'm thinking of doing a Nuzlocke for White from the get-go.

I really doesn't sound like it's gonna be as "revolutionary" as they make it sound. It's just Pokemon. And Pokemon got stale.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
I don't think a nuzlocke would be fun for me my first time through. Nuzlockes can be stressful and if you have too much bad luck (untimely crits) you would have to restart. I'll save the BW nuzlockes for later.

Spire

III
BRoomer
lol that sux, the poster formerly known as terywj

i'm gettign the game immediately, but my friend is borrowing my ds

http://www.brickfish.com/Pages/Phot...x?picid=1280451_50425904&pid=4727292&scid=593

this friend LOL
"The wristband I wear everyday reads, "I ♥ teeth". Perfectly straight, white teeth are the best, most pleasant and attractive feature one can have and I'm proud to say that I've got 'em! Vote up if you suffered through braces along with me only to now have beautiful, pearly whites!"

Chill

Red
BRoomer
from comments: VOTING MY SUPPORT FOR YOUR BEAUTIFUL ENTRY! Find satisfaction in Him who made you, and only then find satisfaction in yourself as a part of His creation

lolol

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
So 6 days until I get this. Dunno which one I'm gonna get, plus I still need to complete Heart Gold before then.

I tried watching that Zoroark movie that was on this morning but I only got to see the bit where he fought Gold before I had to leave.

D

Deleted member

lol branden, amy is way too cute for you in that dress. also where is her other arm? >_>

i need a pokemon costume this year.

Top Bottom