• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Black and White (Spoiler Warning)

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
The two Emongas were annoying, but not THAT difficult.

Then again, the only battle I thought was really difficult was the
final battle in the main game

I'm spoilering that because even though it's extremely vague it tells you something that you need not to know.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
So is Kirumoru's (the
Grass/Bug
thing) final evo worth keeping? It just doesn't seem as useful as the rest of my team...

Where are the
fossils
btw?

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
So is Kirumoru's (the
Grass/Bug
thing) final evo worth keeping? It just doesn't seem as useful as the rest of my team...

Where are the
fossils
btw?
No.

You can get them at the
ancient castle, which I believe is in the desert.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Just so you know, the Ancient Castle has two entrances; you want the one with the Blue Hihidaruma. It's more north than the other entrance. Additionally, the first fossil is the turtle, second is the archaeopteryx.

M.K

Level 55
Right before challenging the 5th Gym Leader, here is my team:

@ Level 31
-Rock Slide
-Claw Sharpen
-Dig
-Slash

@ Level 29
-Dig
-Brick Break
-Little by Little
-Faint Attack

@ Level 28
-Boiling Water
-Aerial Ace
-Aqua Ring
-Featherdance

@ Level 29
-Avalanche
-Mirror Shot
-Mist
-Taunt

@ Level 29
-Psycho Shock
-Thunder Wave
-Faint Attack
-Fake Tears

PowerBomb

Smash Master
All of the Flying-types this gen
really suck.
Opinions, opinions, but they're not that great. Is Swanna's
pre-evo
any good?

M.K

Level 55
All of the Flying-types this gen
really suck.
Opinions, opinions, but they're not that great. Is Swanna's
pre-evo
any good?
Holy yes. In this generation, it outspeeds alot of crap and kills with Aerial Ace and Boiling Water. Boiling Water TM comes right after the place where you can catch it. It's equal Attack/Sp. Attack stats are very useful too.

I have a team of babies, and a Destructo Mole.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
do we really need to keep using spoiler tags in this thread with the spoiler warning at the top?

either way, just finished the game, soooooo epic. even though I couldn't read anything, it was just amazing. especially the end going into the credits. felt a lot more like a normal JRPG which is why I'm guessing things like Famitsu liked it more and it's appealing to more ppl overall. Single player wise it's my favorite pokemon game yet. The entire ending part is so great.

The ending was soooooooo hard wow.

Well, I guess it wasn't that insane but it was worse than anything in a pokemon game yet. All without saving catching Reshiram (in Black version), battling N, then battling the Plasma leader - both having full balanced teams of 6 with the highest leveled pokes uv seen yet.

I luckily caught Reshiram on my first attempt after like my 4th ultra ball and breezed through N. I chose not to put Reshiram on my team (assuming that's what it asked me). I switched my Jaroda in on N's Zekrom which completely walled it. I had leech seed zapping it's health the whole battle while I coiled six times and then finished it off at low health. My Jaroda then swept his whole team. It was the first time I saw a Zoroark in battle too, which was really cool how it illusioned into his Gigigear.

The last game had me shakin cause I didn't wanna do it all over, and my DS was on a red bar and I was without my charger! I was doing well keeping a strong lead but then his 3rd or 4th pokemon he sent out was Sazando. Woooooow that thing is so hard to fight, I really wasn't ready for it. Luckily I took it down with a combination of my Desukan burning it and my Dageki takin' it down with a Brick Break after I chipped off some health.

My team ended with the highest being Lv55 and the lowest being 43. I gained so many levels in the whole E4-Plasma sequence, I originally started with them all between 43 and 48, only two of them above 45 iirc. I was gaining levels so quick. The ghost E4 member was by far the hardest, and taking down her Shanderra took about 7 tries. I beat the other 3 E4 members though on my first try.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
Holy yes. In this generation, it outspeeds alot of crap and kills with Aerial Ace and Boiling Water. Boiling Water TM comes right after the place where you can catch it. It's equal Attack/Sp. Attack stats are very useful too.

I have a team of babies, and a Destructo Mole.
****, I want a destructo mole... especially since base 135 Attack at level 31 = beast. Using Megaroku's final evo as my Ground-type though. I think I'll get Swanna's pre-evo when I do another run through. I guess I'll post my team later once I figure out what to do.

Err, what's a good Grass-type to replace Cricket-gal with? Are there even any useful Grass-types bar the mokey, or should I wait until later for something better?

Also is Desukan worth it? I got him a while ago and while he doesn't die quickly and damages stuff pretty good, I don't know if I want to keep him.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
do we really need to keep using spoiler tags in this thread with the spoiler warning at the top?
Unless you plan to make three threads (no spoilers at all, all spoilers, no story spoilers), yes.

M.K

Level 55
Just saying, if you expect to come to an internet forum and be all like "umad?!" when I post spoilers of the game, then you shouldn't actually be here in the first place.

The only thing now that should be censored are MAJOR EVENTS. Chibo = GOOD spoilers. Anything other than that, Pokemon, blah blah blah blah items, abilities, blah blah blah blah blah, DOES NOT need to be spoiled.

You can if you want, but that just inconveniences me. And you don't want that.

You don't. :)

:)

:)

****, I want a destructo mole... especially since base 135 Attack at level 31 = beast. Using Megaroku's final evo as my Ground-type though. I think I'll get Swanna's pre-evo when I do another run through. I guess I'll post my team later once I figure out what to do.

Err, what's a good Grass-type to replace Cricket-gal with? Are there even any useful Grass-types bar the mokey, or should I wait until later for something better?

Also is Desukan worth it? I got him a while ago and while he doesn't die quickly and damages stuff pretty good, I don't know if I want to keep him.
Yeah, Destructo Mole is insanely powerful. The moves he learns through level up are those ones that you used to yearn for TMs of. I was intrigued by Meguroku's final evolution, and I wanted one actually, because I love Overconfidence. That's why I got a Zurrugu, however, all the ones I caught were Shed Skin. Oh wellz, still a beast.

You could use Tamegatake, the Grass/Poison Mushroom Pokemon. It's got hugee HP and in-game-respectable Attack AND Sp. Attack. Also, both Erefuun and Doredia are good choices. I've also heard wonderful things of Shikajika/Mebujikka on Smogon's In-Game Tier List Thread.

The only Pokemon I've absolutely heard sucks is Choroneko/Leperadasu and the Mamepato line.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
lol yea im just like reading and every other line has a random couple of words blotted out. who cares if we mention pokes, theyre all in the OP anyway lol (no one remove it, i love that image and reference it a lot)

i only blocked out story things

@powerbomb: I would advise against desukan, he gets boring to play with
as for grass types jaroda was fun to use, but u dont rly have access to him. I didn't look into grass monkey so idk about him. other than that ur choices are uhh.... the deer, erufuun/doredia, girl cactus, and uhhhh thats it i think lol. wow grass is pretty lame in this game without the starter.

o btw i caught victini, i forgot to mention that. WOW that thing was so hard to catch, took me like 5 tries with the first four tries involving 30 ultra balls, then a bunch of random pokeballs, greatballs, and timer balls I had leftover. the 5th and final attempt i caught it in like 6 ultra balls.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
Maybe I'll just ditch Grass-types and go with Denchura (I WANT ONE). If I find that Chandelier, I'm totally getting it. Blazing special attack is amazing. I also need faster Pokemon since most are fat and slow (god Wotter2's so SLOW). I caught the ice cream bro though. Not sure if I want to use him though. I'm at the fifth gym leader and I don't understand anything. The only overly annoying thing was Aloe's gym anyway.
My Team ATM:
Wotter2
Desukan
Hihidurama
Grass/Bug Cricket thing
Yootori's Final Evo
Megaroku's second evo

And yeah, I'm kinda overleveled I guess. I grinded to get Desukan and Hihidaruma.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Going over the types cause I'm bored and feel like talking about this game. Good options to use for each, not including starters or pokemon you don't have access to, like legends. aka pokemon u can kinda just go catch

Bug - Pendoraa, Hahakurimo, Denchura, Agiruuda (not good until it learns Bug Buzz in the 40s though)

Dark - Zuruzukin, Warubiaru, Sazando

Dragon - Sazando, Ononokusu

Electric - Banchura, Maggyo, Shibirudon

Fighting - Dageki, Roopushin

Fire - Hihidaruma, Shanderra

Flying - NO ONE, idk Swanna?

Ghost -

Grass

Ground

Ice

Normal

Poison

Psychic

Rock

Steel

Water

Edit: I'm bored, will finish later

M.K

Level 55
@Chibo, Shinporah is, as voted by Smogon, THE best pokemon in-game in terms of when you get it/how good it gets.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
whaaa? no way how so? i mean u do get him kind of earlying, but like he didnt even learn one psychic move better than psybeam b4 i beat the elite 4 at lv43 and i never ran into the psychic tm. shinporra just feels lackluster

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Man Chibo and I had such similar endings, just with different teams. Even how we fought through the E4 was like the same.

Tamoo

Smash Master
shinboraa is pretty beastly in my team, even without learning psychic to quite late on, can do quite a bit of damage with just psybeam/air cutter until you may need the boost up to psychic/air slash which should come just before the elite 4. Was much better for me than having munna in my team until it finally learned psychic to evolve it :/

Also the battle with the emongas was jokes, my level 25 haaderia swept the entire team somehow, pure crunch spam

M.K

Level 55
Double Emongas took me 4 tries to beat. The ZEBRA was the easiest part of that battle.

However, this game is really about how your little Pokemon can take down the big Pokemon. Everything evolves super late, so you're looking at a team of babies (see: My team above) for a good 2-6 gyms.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
ITT: Wargle evolving at 54. Wtf is that? The most useful Flying-type evolves super late. It's like Gamefreak is super-trolling us, especially since Wargle gets Encourage.

So Shinpora? Maybe I'll check out smogon's in-game tier list...

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Like that new Dark/Dragon evolves at level 65 or something.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
lol yea im just like reading and every other line has a random couple of words blotted out. who cares if we mention pokes, theyre all in the OP anyway lol (no one remove it, i love that image and reference it a lot)

i only blocked out story things

@powerbomb: I would advise against desukan, he gets boring to play with
as for grass types jaroda was fun to use, but u dont rly have access to him. I didn't look into grass monkey so idk about him. other than that ur choices are uhh.... the deer, erufuun/doredia, girl cactus, and uhhhh thats it i think lol. wow grass is pretty lame in this game without the starter.

o btw i caught victini, i forgot to mention that. WOW that thing was so hard to catch, took me like 5 tries with the first four tries involving 30 ultra balls, then a bunch of random pokeballs, greatballs, and timer balls I had leftover. the 5th and final attempt i caught it in like 6 ultra balls.
As the OP says pokemon themselves are not spoilers just story events. So I don't know why anyone is hiding pokemon in spoilers. The only things that need to be covered are story events, which does include gym leaders and their pokemon, E4, rematches, etc.

Say this is pre-gen 4, some of us don't want to know ahead of time that Cynthia has a Garchomp. Aside from those few things you don't need to hide anything else in spoilers.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
And plus, we have all those names uncensored in the into the new world thread. No reason to censor here if we don't do it there

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
I wonder how Garchomp will fare will all these new Pokes.

He's one of my favourites and I really don't see him dropping below OU.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Garchomp? Below OU?

Bahahahaahhahahhahahhahhahhahahahahahahhaahaaaaaa. Good Joke there.

(19:07:06) UltiMario: Spoiler: In gray version Probopass gets quick attack. Discuss.
(19:07:23) Heartly: Spoiler: Gary is gay
(19:07:47) UltiMario: Spoiler: Heartly is Gary
(19:07:54) Heartly: Well ****, I think I was outplayed.
(19:08:03) Heartly: Good game
(19:08:06) UltiMario: gg

****ing LOVE the Gen 5 test server.

(Server IP: 91.121.107.186)

Top Bottom