• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Battle! Which Pokemon deserves a Brawl spot the most?

Which Pokemon deserves a Brawl spot the most?

• Lucario

Votes: 1,019 32.2%
  • Blaziken

Votes: 327 10.3%
  • Deoxys

Votes: 175 5.5%
  • Meowth

Votes: 239 7.5%
  • Dragonite

Votes: 128 4.0%
  • Charizard

Votes: 155 4.9%
  • Scizor

Votes: 156 4.9%
  • Hitmonlee

Votes: 106 3.3%
  • Hitmonchan

Votes: 70 2.2%
  • Cubone / Marowak

Votes: 131 4.1%
  • Sandshrew / Sandslash

Votes: 61 1.9%
  • Pichu Bros. / Plusle and Minun

Votes: 120 3.8%
  • Eevee and evolutions

Votes: 147 4.6%
  • Gengar

Votes: 180 5.7%
  • Farfetch'd (How'd he get here, chi?)

Votes: 152 4.8%

• Total voters

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I'm not so sure Gaardevoir will have a chance as a playable character, perhaps as a pokeball pokemon, but I can definetly see Sakurai bringing back Mewtwo now that I seen the Ice Climbers making A comeback

Brawlman

Smash Ace
I'm not so sure Gaardevoir will have a chance as a playable character, perhaps as a pokeball pokemon, but I can definetly see Sakurai bringing back Mewtwo now that I seen the Ice Climbers making A comeback
Can't see Gardevoir with a chance? Look at PKMN Trainer....

And Gardevoir was the only Pokemon on Sakurai's poll.

OmegaXXII

^I guess, but still I believe Lucario or even Blazakin have a better chance than him, Gardevoir is possible but IMO not as high of a chance as the other 2

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I knew someone would counter with Peach.
Yet you offer no. . . counter-counter?

By mine and many others standards.
Well, by my standards she seems to have about as much right as nearly 500 other pokemon.

I can see why someone like Lucario could be argued, due to the importance that the creators are intentionally giving him. And of course Mewtwo. But many people seem to be partial to Blaziken too. Would you say Blaziken has a better chance of appearing as a PC than Gardevoir? If so, why?

I also like arguing for the sake of arguing. RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!
(insert witty South Park reference here)

deebz435

Smash Journeyman
Yet you offer no. . . counter-counter?

Well, by my standards she seems to have about as much right as nearly 500 other pokemon.

I can see why someone like Lucario could be argued, due to the importance that the creators are intentionally giving him. And of course Mewtwo. But many people seem to be partial to Blaziken too. Would you say Blaziken has a better chance of appearing as a PC than Gardevoir? If so, why?

(insert witty South Park reference here)
Couldn't think of one and still cant sorry.

Personally I like Lucario and think he would be better than both Blaze and Gard, but I would pick Blaze between them cause hes more popular but hes a starter and i dont want to get into an argument about starters.

Don't forget to bring a towel!

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Couldn't think of one and still cant sorry.
AHA!

Personally I like Lucario and think he would be better than both Blaze and Gard, but I would pick Blaze between them cause hes more popular but hes a starter and i dont want to get into an argument about starters.
But how do we even know Blaziken is more popular? If Gardevoir had been on the poll, maybe she'd have surpassed Blaziken.

Don't forget to bring a towel!
DEY TUK ER JERBS!!

deebz435

Smash Journeyman
AHA!

But how do we even know Blaziken is more popular? If Gardevoir had been on the poll, maybe she'd have surpassed Blaziken.

DEY TUK ER JERBS!!
Yea whatever

Thats true no one really does know but i still think lucario would've been number 1 and blaze would be number 2 and thats just my hunch.

WILD WACKY ACTION BIKE! THE BIKE THAT'S HARD TO RIDE!!

OmegaXXII

Thats true no one really does know but i still think lucario would've been number 1 and blaze would be number 2 and thats just my hunch.
nicely said deebz, I believe those two have the highest out of any new pokemon to appear as playable, but yea Mewtwo should definetly return for our sake

Fawriel

Smash Master
Anyone who thinks that Blaziken honestly has a higher chance than Gardevoir..................................
Is a person.
Probably.

Also, everyone who said something about furries ( both of you ) needs to shut up.
Especially Psycho.

... *tries to think of something nice to say*

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
1 vote for Plusle and Minun makes me mad, and kills 100 babies. 56 makes me enraged [like if WW Link were deconfirmed], and kills 5,600 babies. You do the math, that smells a crappy character, a p***ed Zelda/Smash fan, and a lot of dead babies. Thanks a lot you f***ing posers. Well, at least it isn't true unless they are PLAYABLE. Seriously though, they should be wat we called alternative punching bags [and non-playable ones at that]. Because they suck. Plusle and Minun having no chance being playable and them sucking, along with King Dedede basically as close to confirmed of being playable as you can get, and not sucking are the only things everyone on the smash boards should agree on. Definitely! :)

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Farfetch'd got my vote only because Porygon-Z isn't available...

Tyrannotaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Tyrannotaur
3DS FC
1075-0952-5696
here we i go vote for these pokemon:001: :002: :002:
:003: :003: :004: :004:
:005: :005: :006: :006:
:007: :007: :008: :008:
:009: :009: :011: :011:

i hope that happens.
METAPOD! I would love if he was playable.. They'd probably make Harden like Rest and have it OHKO everything..

Here's my opinion...

They suck and they look like mutant clones of pichu/pikachu
Have you every used either of them in a Pokémon RPG? They are more than just Pika-clones. In Double Battles they can be awesome. Minun is awesome on his own.. Plusle..not so much. I think they would be a good replacement for Pichu. Think about it, if Either Pichu or Plusle & Minun where gonna be in the game, who would you rather have? And no saying " Neither cause they both suck" or trying to get out of picking one of them.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
METAPOD! I would love if he was playable.. They'd probably make Harden like Rest and have it OHKO everything..

Have you every used either of them in a Pokémon RPG? They are more than just Pika-clones. In Double Battles they can be awesome. Minun is awesome on his own.. Plusle..not so much. I think they would be a good replacement for Pichu. Think about it, if Either Pichu or Plusle & Minun where gonna be in the game, who would you rather have? And no saying " Neither cause they both suck" or trying to get out of picking one of them.
I have no idea what the hell pokemon RPG your talking about unless you mean the game...in which they have horrible stats...

Fawriel

Smash Master
Pokemon games are RPGs.
They are good in double battles since they boost each other's stats.
And their stats aren't exactly horrible... a single Plusle of mine did pretty well against the Elite Four.
Yes, I know that doesn't mean a lot. But anyone can win with legendaries, eh?

Top Bottom