• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Battle! Which Pokemon deserves a Brawl spot the most?

Which Pokemon deserves a Brawl spot the most?

• Lucario

Votes: 1,019 32.2%
  • Blaziken

Votes: 327 10.3%
  • Deoxys

Votes: 175 5.5%
  • Meowth

Votes: 239 7.5%
  • Dragonite

Votes: 128 4.0%
  • Charizard

Votes: 155 4.9%
  • Scizor

Votes: 156 4.9%
  • Hitmonlee

Votes: 106 3.3%
  • Hitmonchan

Votes: 70 2.2%
  • Cubone / Marowak

Votes: 131 4.1%
  • Sandshrew / Sandslash

Votes: 61 1.9%
  • Pichu Bros. / Plusle and Minun

Votes: 120 3.8%
  • Eevee and evolutions

Votes: 147 4.6%
  • Gengar

Votes: 180 5.7%
  • Farfetch'd (How'd he get here, chi?)

Votes: 152 4.8%

• Total voters

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
this thread needs to be updated, and soon
yea, really needs to, so I'm gonna go ahead and pm McFox

lucario can replace mewtwo, its just that it probably wont happen, replacing jiggs is a different story........
WTH did you just say? there's NO WAY in hell Lucario could ever replace Mewtwo, just because they both have a similar move doesn't mean Mewtwo should be replaced

rayecho

Smash Ace

WTH did you just say? there's NO WAY in hell Lucario could ever replace Mewtwo, just because they both have a similar move doesn't mean Mewtwo should be replaced
thats why i said that it probably won't happen. i'm all for mewtwo and lucario getting in, jiggs will have a harder time with the competition.

and thanks for trying to get this thread updated.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Actually, I already did that, and he told me to ask another mod, but I... uh... kinda neglected doing that because I didn't know which one to ask.
Maybe Gimpy, although he's neogenerationophobic.

Also, anyone who thinks that Mewtwo will be cut should line up in a row so I can laugh at their faces one after another.

balladofwindfishes

Smash Journeyman
Mewtwo was suppose to be in Smash64 but they ran out of room (so was Dedede and Bowser)

He's the "villain" role of Pokemon, and besides being uncharacteristcally weak in Smash, he's a broken pokemon, second only to the unrealed arceus.

Sandwich

Smash Ace
Indeed, and if he's not in the game, then I probably won't even bother buying.

Watch me get flammed to death for having an opinion.
LOL @ this post

To be honest, I doubt any flavors of the month like Geno, Claus, etc. will be in brawl at all.

I even fear Rayman may be falling.

But srsly. You're too dramatic, acting like people who don't support Lucario ate your dog or something. They didn't. Midna did.

EDIT: You Lucario fanboys think you have it bad?

Also, why do I feel I'm talking to an alt account?

Eisenherz

Smash Journeyman
LOL @ this post

To be honest, I doubt any flavors of the month like Geno, Claus, etc. will be in brawl at all.

But srsly. You're too dramatic, acting like people who don't support Lucario ate your dog or something. They didn't. Midna did.

Alt account? Further proves your ignorance.=\

Also, didn't I just say that I'm not that excited about this game? If Lucario is in it, then I'll buy the game for that reason, but other than that, I really don't care. I loved the previous two SSB's, but this one... well... I'm not really that excited about it. I'm not going to provide any reasoning though, because I'll get flammed.

Sandwich

Smash Ace
Alt account? Further proves your ignorance.=\

Also, didn't I just say that I'm not that excited about this game? If Lucario is in it, then I'll buy the game for that reason, but other than that, I really don't care. I loved the previous two SSB's, but this one... well... I'm not really that excited about it. I'm not going to provide any reasoning though, because I'll get flammed.
REAL SMOOTH, SHERLOCK.

=|

First off. I never said you should be excited.

Where ever in the following post ever even hinted at what your assuming, point out now:

Sandwich said:
LOL @ this post

EDIT: You Lucario fanboys think you have it bad?

Second. Get a spine. If you're too sensitive of being flamed, what the hell are you doing on the internet? I would enjoy you providing reason. Not, as I learned in Mafia games, earns you flaming for being stupid and not backing up your opinions and stuff.

Sandwich

Smash Ace
I also think it's a little weird for people who claim they're getting flamed for their opinion goes around making these posts:

Ladies and gentlemen, I hereby present to you an image with 20 times the intelligence level of that of this "Fawriel" character.

Wow, more ignorant, arrogant Mewtwo fanboys invading the Lucario Shrine. When I said something in the Mewtwo thread, everyone lashed out at me. Hmm... I have no respect for you at all.

Really, I hope both Lucario AND Mewtwo make it in the game, so I can tear Mewtwo apart using Lucario.

Then it would wake up from it's dream to an Aura Sphere in the face, then be obliterated by Dark Pulse.
Mewtwo is overrated. Lucario > Mewtwo kthxbai.
I would like to point out that the last two were made on Mewtwo's supporting thread.

Would you like a bowl of hypocrite soup? I think we have the "Zealots on the level of PETA" special today.

Eisenherz

Smash Journeyman
I also think it's a little weird for people who claim they're getting flamed for their opinion goes around making these posts:

I would like to point out that the last two were made on Mewtwo's supporting thread.

Would you like a bowl of hypocrite soup? I think we have the "Zealots on the level of PETA" special today.

I am simply retaliating to other's flames.

You know what? This place disgusts me. I'm gone.

JOLT143

Smash Apprentice
I think Meowth deserves it the most, but I would like to have another doubles team in the running so I'll go with plusle and minun.

Nintendo_Rockstar

Smash Cadet
The only characters that had a chance were Deoxys (!!), Meowth (!!), and maybe Munchlax and Gardevoir (cuz she was on the poll)... and Lucario of course , who's all we've got left, all the others being pokeballed... :(

onii-chan

Smash Ace
There is no reason to be hatin' on Pokemon Trainer.
yes there is he is just takin up space wit his 3 random gay pokemon
Agree with the bold. . . .everything else is just hater-aid:ohwell:
hata nuthing fu he is goin to suck but maybe not chizard who can glide back to the stage other than that he is srry
lol at assumptions. Why do you think he'll be horrible? The game didn't even ****** come out.
assumption usually are true and wut im saying is from wut i saw he is going suck plain and simple

Top Bottom