• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokémon Black and White (WARNING: SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberMario

Smash Master
Are those blurry black and white (no pun intended) pictures real or fanart? I feel it's the latter but I never saw the article.

EDIT: NVM, I just found what this was from . . . ~_~

M.K

Level 55
Oh
my
god
triple
battles
HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP.

EDIT: YES ITS TRUE!
NEW POKEMON BEING SHOWN ON VIDEO IN JAPAN.

SEREBII.NET

or

POKEBEACH.COM

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
It seems like they are trying to make 4th generation look even weaker than it does now. XD

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Ah, I thought maybe Meta meant the Green Cobra legendary that was rumored a while back. I almost got uber excited for that.

Still, that mustard-Dragon thing looks awesome. No more Magmortars D: These pokemon are not morbidly obese!

UberMario

Smash Master
I'm willing to bet Pokemoney that the bird-mole thing next to the female trainer evolves into the rhinoceros-mole-raven thing in the first pic.

UberMario

Smash Master
The more I see that new rival, the more I think it's an older Wally who lost his asthma problem. (He was probably younger than 10 in Gen III, and if two-three years pass by each generation (when looking at some of the game scripts of Gold/Silver) it's plausible, don't you think? Especially since the new playable trainers aren't 10?)

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
While seeing another big batch of Pokemon is awesome, these sprites aren't exactly flattering, IMO. I kind of wish we had artwork instead, because right now the designs of the newest ones aren't that appealing. Hooray for real moles, though. That sarcophagus thing seems pretty cool, too.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Three words for everything that's happened in this past 48 hour period:

Holy. ****ing. ****.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
I'm so amazed the fire monkey can use Fire Punch. Thats all I have to say about the video. Oh yeah, and the pokemon are freakin' awesome D:

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Two flying pokemon + ground pokemon vs 2 fire pokemon, grass pokemon (NPC battle)
Earthquake + 2 wing attacks = ONE HIT TRIPPLE KNOCKOUT KO.

On topic with B/W, are the Raikou/Entei/Suicune crown beast's natures Set in stone? Always wondered, also is the Celebi's nature set in stone?

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
You forget STAB! Lol.

Hey sorry to repeat my question, but does the Crown Beasts/Celebi event have set nature(s)?

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Yay 3vs3.

That's gonna be fun, although I can tell already it's almost exactly like double battles. Just protect and Surf/Explode

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Guess I'll be the first (here) to give my opinions on the revealed mons, lol.

Mole guy - His "helmet" is a little awkward, but other than that, he's pretty rockin'. Good to finally have a "real" mole Pokemon. I would guess Ground/Steel, but I could also see Steel/Dark.

Green guy - As I said, totally kick-***. I could totally see people drawing fan art between him and Ttar, because they have similar builds and colour (kinda). People have been saying he's a mantis (and thus Bug), but I'm really not seeing it, so I'll go Dragon/Rock, or just Rock.

Sarcophagus - Not bad, would have a better opinion if I saw his front. His gropey hands are lol. I'd say Rock/Ghost, maybe Ground/Ghost (Zongera! :o).

Tarantula - Like spiders, like Spinarak/Ariados, like him. Seeing his front would help (again). I could see Bug/Dark, maybe Bug/Electric, maybe even just Bug.

Mole baby - Seems pretty cute. Like the oversized claws. Either Ground or Dark (maybe even Ground/Dark), based on what his daddy is.

Green ghost thing - Uhhh...this guy's weird. Can't really get an opinion on him. Probably Ghost at the very least, probably Ghost/Grass (lol Lillibelle).

Spiky blue guy - Not bad, though we could do with a more dynamic pose, since right now he doesn't look too flexible. Red-teeth-fangs on his lip are really weird. @_@ Could see any combo of Rock, Steel, and Ground.

Goth girl - Most people on Smogon hate her, but...I don't know, I think she was victorious where Jynx failed. I really like her. Could see Dark/Psychic, maybe mono-Dark...yeah, not really sure on the typings for these last 3 Pokemon.

And since I promised to do this before but forgot, here's my opinions on the 7 previously revealed Pokemon:

Chiramii - Chiramii is a bad***, if only for his awesome goatee. He's way better than Pachirisu, even if he doesn't evolve (which I'd be fine with).

Munna - Cute, but she needs an awesome evo for me to like her (but being Drowsee's pre-evo is fine too).

Gear - I like his in-game sprite, but otherwise I hate this thing. It will take some really amazing evo(s) to convince me.

Mamepato - Standard bird thing. Neither like nor hate. All depends on the evos.

Hihidaruma - I like him enough as is. Flaming eyebrows are lol.

Shimama - Super special awesome.

Meguroko - Super special awesomer. My fave of the bunch. <3

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Why does the green cloud thingy remind me so much of Castform?

But man, triple battles? I can see where this is heading. Eventually we'll get 10vs10 battles.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
I hope the flying Cactus thing is a Grass/Electric w Levitate. That could be a deadly defensive type combination in the right metagame.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Several ways Roach, it keeps your other Pokemon alive for the potentional KOs.
So somebody who's gonna want to use for example Surf on Infernape (first fire type to pop up in my head) could just divert it to a water type for non-effective damage?

Ok, I get this now. Thank you.

Mewter

Smash Master
If someone wanted to Hydro Pump Infernape, it would be redirected toward whoever used Follow Me instead.

If they used Surf, it hits every Pokemon on the field beside the user regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom