• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokémon Black and White (WARNING: SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moon of the Strawberries

Smash Journeyman
After seeing that sarcophagus pokemon, it really gave me hope that there will be good, new pokemon this generation. Not only does it have an awesome design/idea so far, but no matter how you look at it ghost/ground or ghost/rock that's a pretty interesting type.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Just judging from the Pokemon that we've seen so far I'd give Game Freak a 5/5.

But I'm still itching to see the evolution lines of the starters so everyone can finally get off of the grass starter's bandwagon and realize that the sea otter is cool after all!

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
Just judging from the Pokemon that we've seen so far I'd give Game Freak a 5/5.

But I'm still itching to see the evolution lines of the starters so everyone can finally get off of the grass starter's bandwagon and realize that the sea otter is cool after all!
im waiting to see pokabu's evolutions. i already decided to pick him so i want to see his evolutions.

Spire

III
BRoomer
I had a dream that I saw the final evolutions of the starters. They were Grass/Grass, Fire/Grass, and Water/Grass and all looked as if you took the starters and transformed them into these giant butterfly-birds covered in leaves and flowers.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I had a dream that I saw the final evolutions of the starters. They were Grass/Grass, Fire/Grass, and Water/Grass and all looked as if you took the starters and transformed them into these giant butterfly-birds covered in leaves and flowers.
That's... that's beautiful Spire :')

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
I don't think I've laughed this hard in a while.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
From a technical standpoint, yes.

Will they ever make one? no.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
No, it'd stay the same.
Why would it?

Grass/Grass would obviously be a type of extremes. You got a killer attack, yet you have horrible defense depending on your moves. Grass Knot could be double powerful to a water type considering it's stab and all

Mewter

Smash Master
Why would it?

Grass/Grass would obviously be a type of extremes. You got a killer attack, yet you have horrible defense depending on your moves. Grass Knot could be double powerful to a water type considering it's stab and all
I tested it using the type-advantage app on Diamond.

Mewter

Smash Master
It's not.
Unless you can hack an actual Pokemon game to have a Grass/Grass type, it's the best bet out there, considering the app is straight from the game itself.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
The Egyptian Pokemon seems cool, same with the spider that for some reason has 4 legs. We need to see the front of them though, especially the Egyptian one. Is there a mummy in it? A black shadowy ghost?

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
We've figured out Munna's HP is much too high for it to be a Drowzee Pre-Evo.

We've officially confirmed it's a new line... unless our calcs are WAAAYYYY OFFF

PowerBomb

Smash Master
We've figured out Munna's HP is much too high for it to be a Drowzee Pre-Evo.

We've officially confirmed it's a new line... unless our calcs are WAAAYYYY OFFF
Or the IVs could be completely randomized and the Pokemon could have random EVs in their stats.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
The average for Munna's HP was 20 base points higher than Drowzee's.

verycoolguy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CoolVCG
Does anyone else think that Zekrom and Reshiram might be physically based? Like how Palkia and Dialga are specially based? They look like they are ready to attack in a close distance.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
+6 Atk Rock Slide
Followed by +6 Attack Earthquake on the Roost.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Right I think I'll do that.

How do you choose your moves specifically for Smogon? I can only choose from a set of moves in the team builder bit and none of them have Earthquake.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
I use Shoddy battle, that question just seemed poorly worded to me. I don't understand what you need help with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom