• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

POE3: WIFE HUSBAND G-REG WOBBLES ZHU ROCKCROCK KELS TINK DREPHEN MACD 2maro! - 6/26

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I play lots of characters. I'll do an iron man, or whatever you want. I'm fine with just sheik. Gooey, I think ours was for $5, but it doesn't matter to me how much it is. Also, Trail is taken, but I am still in need of a partner. Though I have already asked Chad, so he's first in line if he doesn't have someone else in mind.

DJ! We totally need to do an Iron Man match (money included) I know that you're quite good with a number of characters, so it should be fun. :)

I'm still accepting any and all MMs. I believe right now I have:
Shonic - $5
Gooey - $5
Reneblade - $5
BigD - Iron Man
iamthemicrowave - $5?
peef - $1
andale - $1
Tomacawk $1 x 2

am I forgetting anyone?
I accept the Iron Man money match. I definitely do play with every character lol.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Darkatma, I wouldve included you on that list for sure, but you arent coming to tournament.

I also think 4% belongs on there but for some reason I forgot, sorry man! And BigD.

darkrain

Smash Ace
I just realized.. I can't go to this.. friend is getting married the same day and I'm one of the groomsmen.

Sorry Zhu, we woulda killed it too :(

Wiggins

Smash Ace
I'm no known name. But even with darkrain having to back out of this I would still go to this if I were some dude who could afford it.

Tell your friend congrats darkrain. Have a good time at the wedding. There's always poe4. Lol

PEEF!

Smash Hero
That sucks.

I don't think it will hurt attendance, it will just cut deep into all of our hearts.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
@ the post about needing an OoR TO (for some reason i forget)

i nominate BunBun. i dont think TN is considered MW, and i know he is an excellent host. He helped TO SMYM11 and one of my tournaments and probably most of the tournaments he attends. He also was running the melee MWC back when he went to purdue. IDK if anyone has better credentials than him anywhere (I'd rather he TO than plank :laugh:)

PEEF!

Smash Hero
BunBun is already hosting with me.

I think I don't need anymore TO's, and I will just have pool captains that will help make things go fast.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
This announcement has brought many tears to my eyes. I'll still be there though. Y'all can have AustinRC now. Apparently he wants to be on the MW crew anyway.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Just a little something to put out there. Gooey is trying to get his Fox and Marth up to snuff as well so if you get bored of playing my Falcon at any point throughout the tourney, request to play one of these two boogers ;)

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
hahahah what is all this **** about dart thinking he can be on the crew?

i can beat him quite handily and there are plenty of people more worthy than I am.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
dart got banned so he wont be reading what you guys say, but that wasnt his point, his point was that he was better than some of the people peef listed off, not that he was a top 8 player in the mw.

anyway stop reviving this topic you ****ing idiots, we've moved on.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
tink already tried to team with zhu LOLOLOL

both of you guys try and ditch each other for zhu ahhahahahahhahahaha
Yeah wtf Midwest LOL.

Honestly, we should have like three teams tournaments cause I think I'd have so much fun teaming with everyone T_T

RockCrock+Zhu = Awesome team.
Rockcrock is amazing in teams, I'm not sure if I'll be able keep up. I've been working really hard on it though, so hopefully I won't disappoint!

Can't wait for this tournament!

Tink

Smash Hero
loll...i jus had the insight that kels would try to ditch me so i one upped him =)...cant wait for this tourny. gonna be toooo good!

Top Bottom