• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

POE3: WIFE HUSBAND G-REG WOBBLES ZHU ROCKCROCK KELS TINK DREPHEN MACD 2maro! - 6/26

tdk_Samurai

Smash Ace
I think honda foo has a cool idea, but who would that be between, like I doubt OoR is going to have 16 players that wanna do crews (8 for top 8, and 8 for non top 8), but idk, maybe midsouth will bring a bus or something

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I'm confused about crews...lets all just calm down.

So basically I'm gonna just forget it, and I'll touch on the subject in about 2 weeks aka a month from the tourney.

Tomacawk, what is your housing situation?

JBM how bout you?

Anyone who wants housing needs to ask ASAP.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
JesusFreak, I'm money matching you, and it will probably be my only MM.

It just has to happen.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Book, check the OP =]

$1 JesusFreak. I'm not in it for the money, but for your "soul".

PEEF!

Smash Hero
If nobody enters this tournament as Marthrocks23457 I am canceling as soon as singles registration is over LOL

Soul matches serious business.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
It means your soul, or your idea of one, will be forever put in my trophy case of Christian souls pillaged by myself.

Marthrocks23457

Smash Rookie
Lawl lawl lawl How can someone not know what a soul match is? That's a little different than I thought it was though. I thought it was where the loser had to do what the winner said for a day or some **** like that

Shonic

Smash Journeyman
To anyone who thinks MarthRocks234567 is me, it is not. My proof is that I've been at school all day(castle), in which I don't get silly netbooks like you do PEEF. You can come over to my house and search my internet history, heck you can check IPs, it's not the same. I lol'd though. MarthRocks, wanna MM me? $5+Soul?

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Yeah Shonic, LOL.

Our opening up of the venue got pushed back to Monday, so I won't be able to post the address until then.

I will post mine though. It's OP now as well in case you lose it.

4334 Seven Hills Rd
Evansville, IN 47725

Shonic

Smash Journeyman
lol, of course you guys don't open the venue until AFTER my birthday =P
Also, put my address in the OP. For anyone who's wondering, it's...

EDITED TO AVOID DOXXING.

Edit: noticed it said that it said 1 OoR would run the tourney as well...
I nominated Wiggins

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
I'm confused...the opening of the venue got pushed back to Monday...? Describing this would be simply magnificent.

MM's so far(I should edit my sig w/ this...):

HondaFoo - $5
Shonic - $5
Samurai - $1
Reneblade - $5
Luke - $2
JesusFreak - $1(or was it $5?)

May have forgot some...btw still accepting MMs

Tomacawk

Smash Master

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
I play lots of characters. I'll do an iron man, or whatever you want. I'm fine with just sheik. Gooey, I think ours was for $5, but it doesn't matter to me how much it is. Also, Trail is taken, but I am still in need of a partner. Though I have already asked Chad, so he's first in line if he doesn't have someone else in mind.

DJ! We totally need to do an Iron Man match (money included) I know that you're quite good with a number of characters, so it should be fun. :)

I'm still accepting any and all MMs. I believe right now I have:
Shonic - $5
Gooey - $5
Reneblade - $5
BigD - Iron Man
iamthemicrowave - $5?
peef - $1
andale - $1
Tomacawk $1 x 2

am I forgetting anyone?

darkatma

Smash Hero
lol....welp?

sorry I guess.

Dart, what did you place at SMYM? I know you are good but the point is that it is the BEST of the midwest. In order to make the top 8 team, you would be chosen over at least 8 of the following 15 players: Tink, Kels, Darkrain, Drephen, Trail, Viperboy, BigD, MattR, Tom R, Chexr, Cosmo, Sliq, Vro, JBM and Dmac =/

Both to you and JesusFreak, if this crew thing is to be taken seriously, everyone on both sides needs to be well respected, and be a consistently high performing player that is a quality representation of their region.
/Boldness
pick me pick me!
underlined=people i've had close games with (often in tourney)
bold=people i've either beaten before or think i can beat

/Humbleness
even with what i think about all the people above, I know for sure I am not crew quality :p

If i were going I'd be interested in a WC team, but I would definitely not be qualified loollll
<3

also, @ rockcrock, I am pretty sure trail has a **** *** teammate already

Top Bottom