• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

POE3 Results: Wobbles, Zhu, RockCrock, MacD, Kels, COSMO?!

Shonic

Smash Journeyman
Alright, so I think I still have the doubles bracket, but the singles bracket is incomplete. Here's the matches I need:
GooseFactor vs VirusIndigoMage
BlueZaft vs Watty
Vist vs Z

I'm going to look at the doubles bracket and if there is any unfilled matches, I'll let you guys know

EDIT: The entire Doubles Bracket is gone. It wasn't saved for some reason. I'll look some more, but I can't find it anywhere.

Vts

Smash Champion
Alright, so I think I still have the doubles bracket, but the singles bracket is incomplete. Here's the matches I need:
BlueZaft vs Watty
Vist vs Z

I'm going to look at the doubles bracket and if there is any unfilled matches, I'll let you guys know

EDIT: The entire Doubles Bracket is gone. It wasn't saved for some reason. I'll look some more, but I can't find it anywhere.
goosefactor lost to spaceballs

i believe spaceballs was indigo.

BunBun

Smash Master
BlueZaft vs Watty
Vist vs Z

Shonic, doubles should still exist in the first autosave in C:\tio\autosaves. It should be from around 5pm-ish.
There should also be one from 9:40ish. See if that has it.

VirusIndigoMage > GooseFactor, and then VirusIndigoMage > Andale
Bluezaft > Watty (lololol poor watty)
Vist > Z, and then Vist > Husband IIRC

Vist

Smash Champion
i thought it was something crazy like dmac mac d mac attack

but yea i beat z then lost to big d and got 9th btw

edit: I don't know how I'm going to do shoutouts. There were so many ppl there I didn't know since I haven't been to the mw in ages but everyone was cool as **** and I had a great time.... and old chicago is AMAZING

BunBun

Smash Master
i thought it was something crazy like dmac mac d mac attack

but yea i beat z then lost to big d and got 9th btw

edit: I don't know how I'm going to do shoutouts. There were so many ppl there I didn't know since I haven't been to the mw in ages but everyone was cool as **** and I had a great time.... and old chicago is AMAZING
macDmacDmacAttack was what I wrote on the entry list.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
BlueZaft vs Watty
Vist vs Z

Why must everybody capitalize the z in my name...

I won against Watty, then lost to Wobbles.

ORLY

Smash Master
Reneblade: Thanks once again for housing all of us! Keep workin' on your Falcon and we'll play dittos next time we meet!
RockCrock: THE CRUSHINATOR. I had a blast playing your Ganon and you should know that I've been successfully RockCrocking lately!
Andale: You did well in bracket! Your Falco's gonna be a real contender in no time flat.
Dart: uptilt to downair. 'nuff said.
Tink: Next time, your dollar will be mine! I'm getting better at that Fox match-up.
BlackPanther: I'll getcha in pools next time, fella. Your Fox is pretty slick!
Cosmo: Gimme a time and a place for the indefinite Falcon practice you wanted! Real goods hit in bracket.
BigD: Every time I see you, my Falcon's taking leaps and bounds. Our Falcon dittos were fun fun fun.
Tomacawk: We'll have to have our MM next time we play. I enjoyed our games!
Iori: That Mewtwo is hellafine, man! Good work on 3rd.
Zicore: Sorry you had to get smashed by so many Falcons. That's the midwest for ya'.

People I didn't get to play but wanted to: GooeyBanana, 18spikes (tytytyty for making bracket by hand. you're like a TO macgyver), Husband, Wife, g-regulate (even though he didn't come :( ), and Wobbles.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
please post full results so i can shoutout everybody without forgetting people

Dart!

Smash Master
Shoutouts

Kels- Fun playing you. always is since you're the best fox the midwest has to offer, it feels good taking a few games off you and not getting *** ***** the whole time

Tink- what happened?! i'll tell you what happened. you didn't go marth, you doubted the sword -_- joking aside you're alot better than that top 3 would have been a breeze for you. play me more X_X

Peoria crew-good job at the tourney, lets train harder with better people more often they've been warned, now we gotta step it up.

Reneblade- I <3 my brother. thanks for the housing. **** was real chill

Rock Crock- Thanks for all the advice and being a really chill guy. And for obviously being so good with ganondorf. you have my ultimate respect and are in my top 10 smashers...now i gotta think of the rest XD

Jack/IHSB/VirusIndigoMage- thank you for teaming with me <3 we gotta do it again. Being the only team to take the Newlyweds to game 3 because we CP'd their double peach to brinstar is too good. and you're welcome for coming up with those Virusmage names :p

YummynBeefy- watch out buddy, there's alot of butthurt people in this thread and flaming peef has been done to hell and back. Thanks for coming along and being a talkative cool guy.

Zhu- No matter what you say saying friendlies don't matter is a john, thanks for the games and can't wait to play you again!

MacD- Sorry about the wallet. GG's they were close! and good job in tournament

BunBun- Next time kirby vs marth is happening. and thanks for calling me legit as ****. haha sounded awesome to hear from a legit TO :) btw get ***** on Rainbow cruise as double sheik :p

Watty- you're a boss, i'm sorry for getting so mad. thanks for the confidence boost and lets play some more aight man? :D

Peef- no johns, you screwed up. but hey, thanks for making it happen yeah? and ggs your climbers are getting better...but wobbling aint legit.

Book- Good stuff in pools. finally played you and i won ;) better luck next time :p

Daniel the mother ****ing Seraph- you're getting there. your ganon reminds me of mine a few months ago. you'll get there eventually.

Moogle- now that i learn how to fight sheik i actually beat you pretty soundly. GGs

Sveet- GG's and thanks for calling me the best MW marth main

ORLY- you're too good. that falcon is sexy. and you're an awesome guy. thanks for being a chill human being. and inviting me to that back air party :p

Looshkin- you're getting better with ganondorf. never give up on him, hes the ****ing man. GGs

Trail- thanks for hyping me up and shouting me out as official midwest and stuff, you're a bro...and i thought you were going to be a huge doucher my bad. thanks again :)

Jace- oh my god that falcon is so solid. just keep working on that marth matchup and you'll woop my ***

Sliq- you're a nice guy when you want to be. i actually enjoyed talking to you, i'm sorry for trolling you all those times. we should play sometime :)

Wiggins

Smash Ace
Shoutouts: don't have any because of super johns. Only thing I can say is I wish I coulda been there. <3 Midwest for being my smashing birthplace.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
Zhu- No matter what you say saying friendlies don't matter is a john, thanks for the games and can't wait to play you again!
Ask Kels about the difference between friendlies and tourny =D (<3 Kels)

But seriously, friendlies don't matter, and the better player you are, the more this applies (except M2K LOL).

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Zhu is like super awesome! Like awesomer than me.. and i'm pretty awesome!! <3 j/k and I think Zhu should let Vman make Happy Feet 5.. <33333

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Ask Kels about the difference between friendlies and tourny =D (<3 Kels)

But seriously, friendlies don't matter, and the better player you are, the more this applies (except M2K LOL).
It's the best feeling in the world when your sandbag = Kels sandbag and you call him out, so he starts trying and ****s you up.:laugh:

john!

Smash Hero
Seriously though, where's the results? Shonic said he had most of the singles bracket, at least post that.

edit: sleepyk you were here?? we should've done game and watch dittos lol

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Stop bugging me for results.

Shonic has them on Shonics computer which is at Shonics house. I posted this a few times, and as soon as he sends me the bracket image (he sent me the TIO file but I have a Mac and therefore cannot run TIO) then I will be able to post it here.

Apparently he cannot find the doubles brackets. Sorry.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I can't wait to see you post again. wait who was tato or whateveeer? I think your eyes were pretty and again hoow the F*** does this work?

pichu>>puff
sheik<<samus???????

Sliq

Smash Master
Sliq- you're a nice guy when you want to be. i actually enjoyed talking to you, i'm sorry for trolling you all those times. we should play sometime :)
Holding a grudge about something that happened over the internet would be ********. Don't sweat it.

Top Bottom